Browse Luggage Companies

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Wolfman Luggage

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • wolfmanluggage.com

"This was the worst experience of my life. Besides loosing my tools, money on a bag that broke, having to get a new registration and loosing my lunch...I had to deal with Eric the owner. He was a snooty *** He was almost laughing..."

• Advertisements

Space Powerz

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • spacepowerz.com

"Bought bags got a tracking number tried to track it and it says cannot be found I ordered them May 11th it is now May 25th sent 7 emails never got one response"

Brics Travel Bags

1.0 (1 review)
    • bricstore.com

"in 09 2020 we bought 2 BRICS suitcases in illum Copenhagen
    in june 2021 we used them for the first time ,and 1.wheel from the suitcase fell and broke .
    we bought the suitcase in Copenhagen and we live in Berlin .
    who should we contac..."

Strandbags

3.7 (1 review)
    • www.strandbags.com.au

"I went to get my car keys out of my bag and I scraped my hand on the end of the zip It was the stop bracket but part of the fitting was not bent over and the metal was protruding and cut the back of my hand. This was an expensive..."

Sac Disneysaleu Com

• sac.disneysaleu.com

"hello i placed my order from http://sac.disneysaleu.com/ of 2 school bags on Sept 1st 2019 with the amount of 93.98€ and they confirmed the order and mentioned i will receive them in 14 days maximum.after the 14 days i sent more..."

Roseinbags

• www.roseinbags.com

"I ordered an item from them and paid through PayPal. They sent the wrong item, which they acknowledged was their mistake, but they would not refund my money unless I returned the item to them in China AT MY EXPENSE, which would..."

Ovis By Forwardx

• shop.ovis.forwardx.com

"I bought 2 suit cases from Ovis ( contribution 2040) , paid tariff requested by the company ($228) .
    Never received anything even after communicating with them by email , Facebook or Indiegogo .
    Never got an answer.
    I am very upset a..."

Modobag

• modobag.com

"so 10 month ago i hve contribute to this beautiful project of modobag because i cant not walking normaly anymore cause of a cancer and i travel a lot so now my point is why we cant calling your custumer service why until now i..."

Eagle Creek

• www.eaglecreek.com

"On a recent trip I used my Eagle Creek "Pack It" to pack shirts, as I have done for years. On arrival at my destination I found that the material at the bottom of the "Pack It" had deteriorated since I had used it last, and had..."