Browse Luggage Companies

Luggage

Samsonite

1.7 (111 reviews)
    • www.samsonite.com

"The luggage handler broke the entire zipper (front and back) off my suitcase.
    Can you tell me if this can be fixed? I watched the videos online but it doesnt have any part of the head of the zipper."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

TravelPro

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • www.travelpro.com

"Brand new carry on. Very frustrating. Tried chat. Paid $5, and that broke down. Would like to return and get new one. Trust Travel Pro, but this is very disheartening.
    Elizabeth A. Osha"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

High Sierra

2.2 (4 reviews)
    • shop.highsierra.com

"Order number HSA00671396
    I order 3 backpack for my children. You send me two of the same and the one I order you didnt ship. If you check my order you will see I order 3 different colors. I didnt receive the teal color one pls some..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Hartmann Luggage

1.9 (5 reviews)
    • shop.hartmann.com

"They cant find my order despite me entering it directly from website. Absolutely no contact information in the website. Impossible to return."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Luggage Forward

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.luggageforward.com

"Our entire experience with Luggage Forward has been a total NIGHTMARE!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. WHAT A RIP OFF! We used them once before traveling from Europe and our bags arrived to the states in 2 days, so how hard is..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Luggage Direct

• www.luggagedirect.com.au

"Luggage Direct produced me some valuable deals on travel bags and I want to recommend this store to all other people who are looking for durable and stylish luggage bags or suitcases. The cost is best in the industry and I..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Tumi

1.6 (5 reviews)
    • intl.tumi.com

"Bought my son a set of Tumi in 2014--extremely expensive purchase but I thought I was buying something that would last him forever. By 2019 the zipper on the biggest and most expensive bag was broken and per Tumi unrepairable...."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

eBags

2.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.ebags.com

"I haven't received mother but a email saying delivered nothing never came to my home or post office box so where us my products"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Victorinox

3.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.victorinox.com

"I have a Victorinox Maverick Blue dive watch and I am very happy with the look and performance of the watch. The rubber watch strap is a different story. I have had to replace the strap twice since I purchased the watch. That is..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service