Browse Luggage Companies

Luggage

Samsonite

1.7 (105 reviews)
    • www.samsonite.com

"Cannot get help, cannot reach anyone to help. When I have tried calling and email i get no assistance. How do you get help"

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service

TravelPro

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • www.travelpro.com

"Brand new carry on. Very frustrating. Tried chat. Paid $5, and that broke down. Would like to return and get new one. Trust Travel Pro, but this is very disheartening.
    Elizabeth A. Osha"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

High Sierra

2.2 (4 reviews)
    • shop.highsierra.com

"Never came back to the phone. Just a recorded message. Hours of operation and call back or text. Click. Hung up. AFTER ten minutes on hold."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Hartmann Luggage

1.9 (5 reviews)
    • shop.hartmann.com

"On the second time using my luggage a giant crack appeared in a hard sided suitcase. I tried contacting Hartmann and never received even an acknowledgement of the issue. I am completely unsatisfied with the quality of the product..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Luggage Forward

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.luggageforward.com

"Our entire experience with Luggage Forward has been a total NIGHTMARE!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. WHAT A RIP OFF! We used them once before traveling from Europe and our bags arrived to the states in 2 days, so how hard is..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Luggage Direct

• www.luggagedirect.com.au

"Luggage Direct produced me some valuable deals on travel bags and I want to recommend this store to all other people who are looking for durable and stylish luggage bags or suitcases. The cost is best in the industry and I..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Tumi

1.6 (5 reviews)
    • intl.tumi.com

"Bought my son a set of Tumi in 2014--extremely expensive purchase but I thought I was buying something that would last him forever. By 2019 the zipper on the biggest and most expensive bag was broken and per Tumi unrepairable...."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Victorinox

3.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.victorinox.com

"I have a Victorinox Maverick Blue dive watch and I am very happy with the look and performance of the watch. The rubber watch strap is a different story. I have had to replace the strap twice since I purchased the watch. That is..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

eBags

2.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.ebags.com

"After the item was returned to eBags, I received an email that it takes up to 21 days for a refund to be issued. How about the customer taking up to 21 days for payment, does that work for your company also?"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service