Browse Locksmiths Companies

Locksmiths

Pop A Lock

2.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.popalock.com

"The lock on my fence gate broke, so I called the Pop A Lock located in Clearwater, Florida to come down on February 12th at 9 AM to replace the lock. The technician showed up around 4 PM on February 11th instead, and said he had t..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Locksmith Veterans

1.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.locksmithveterans247.com

"why they dont give the 000000 option this is horrible they stolen my money so bad they charge me 170 for something so simple and they website dont say that , i see the reviews now and i can understand everythink i hate to add bad..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rock A Lock Locksmiths

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.rockalock.com

"My husband who is 82 years old got locked out of are house and stuck in the back yard. I was told 19 to 45 dollars and when the guy asked my husband for payment they charged him $280.00 in cash and would not take his credit..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Run Local LockSmith

• www.run-local-locksmith.com

"I live in the Philadelphia area and i locked my self out of my house i searched on google and clicked on the first company I saw, the quoted me $19 to come out and that the guy will tell me the final price once he sees my lock...."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

24 7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services

2.1 (3 reviews)
    • quicklocksmith247.com

"http://quicklocksmith247.com/locksmith/medina-oh?gclid=Cj0KEQjwv467BRCbkMvs5O3kioUBEiQAGDZHL4Wg8_RjQf1b4ygQaWpIxUcO8W5jz5DHhwKvfvnXeNwaAve-8P8HAQ

24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services
    Scheduled to arrive in 15 minutes or less -..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Tapia Locksmith

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • Locksmiths

"Tapia is very competent and honest. Fast response times and excellent craftsmanship."

Quick Pick Locksmith

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.quick-picklocksmith.com

"Quick lock smith are these most unprofessional company I've had the experience to deal with they are liers and they have misreprsented their selves .. They put a lock on my door the screw were stripped , I contacted the company..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "I called at 9:24 pm and the person who spoke to me was blatantly rude. I was quoted 20-30 mins. Finally at 10:19 my car was opened. Not to mention it was 45 degrees outside and I had a 1 yr old baby. Over the phone, they quoted..."

24 Hr Locksmith Of California

1.0 (1 review)
    • lockandkey-sacramentolocksmith.com

"On Saturday, July 23rd of 2016, I returned home from a flight with my two young grandchildren to discover that my house key was not on it’s ring and we were locked out of my house. I also had no access to my car as the shuttle ha..."

The Flying Locksmiths

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • flyinglocksmiths.com

" This same incident occurred for me when I was locked out of my apartment. I was quoted $54 total to come out and get me in and I had no keys. When the locksmith came he told me that they start and $159 and go up that he doesn't..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service