Browse Locksmiths Companies

Locksmiths

Pop A Lock

2.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.popalock.com

"The lock on my fence gate broke, so I called the Pop A Lock located in Clearwater, Florida to come down on February 12th at 9 AM to replace the lock. The technician showed up around 4 PM on February 11th instead, and said he had t..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Rock A Lock Locksmiths

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.rockalock.com

"My husband who is 82 years old got locked out of are house and stuck in the back yard. I was told 19 to 45 dollars and when the guy asked my husband for payment they charged him $280.00 in cash and would not take his credit..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Run Local LockSmith

• www.run-local-locksmith.com

"I live in the Philadelphia area and i locked my self out of my house i searched on google and clicked on the first company I saw, the quoted me $19 to come out and that the guy will tell me the final price once he sees my lock...."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

24 7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services

2.1 (3 reviews)
    • quicklocksmith247.com

"http://quicklocksmith247.com/locksmith/medina-oh?gclid=Cj0KEQjwv467BRCbkMvs5O3kioUBEiQAGDZHL4Wg8_RjQf1b4ygQaWpIxUcO8W5jz5DHhwKvfvnXeNwaAve-8P8HAQ

24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services
    Scheduled to arrive in 15 minutes or less -..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Tapia Locksmith

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • Locksmiths

"Tapia is very competent and honest. Fast response times and excellent craftsmanship."

Quick Pick Locksmith

• www.quick-picklocksmith.com

"Quick lock smith are these most unprofessional company I've had the experience to deal with they are liers and they have misreprsented their selves .. They put a lock on my door the screw were stripped , I contacted the company..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "I called at 9:24 pm and the person who spoke to me was blatantly rude. I was quoted 20-30 mins. Finally at 10:19 my car was opened. Not to mention it was 45 degrees outside and I had a 1 yr old baby. Over the phone, they quoted..."

24 Hr Locksmith Of California

• lockandkey-sacramentolocksmith.com

"On Saturday, July 23rd of 2016, I returned home from a flight with my two young grandchildren to discover that my house key was not on it’s ring and we were locked out of my house. I also had no access to my car as the shuttle ha..."

The Flying Locksmiths

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • flyinglocksmiths.com

" This same incident occurred for me when I was locked out of my apartment. I was quoted $54 total to come out and get me in and I had no keys. When the locksmith came he told me that they start and $159 and go up that he doesn't..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Tacoma Locksmith

• Locksmiths

"My aunt had called them and was told 25 dollars.. That sounded low so i called and was also told 25 dollars.. Then the guy charged 200!! He had no license plate on his car.. He used a big copper wire to unlock the car and refused..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service