Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies

Loans and Mortgages

Covington Credit

1.8 (153 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages

"They sent me a check in the mail i deposited it in my checking account. It was an easy loan with easy terms. They helped me out when i was in a bind, and would definitely do it again and would recommend."

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service

Advance America

2.3 (80 reviews)
    • www.advanceamerica.net

"Your page showed can not send message until EM is verified. I never received a code & ask for resend never received"

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LoanCare

1.5 (146 reviews)
    • www.loancareservicing.com

"I sent my sighned and notarized loan modification packet Thursday 9/22/22 and tracked package and showed it was delivered friday 9/23/22..
    Nick mcdermott
    134 Harriet st
    Throop,pa 18512
    loan no. 001434****
    There was spots for my wife Ke..."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

IBM LBPS

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.lbps.com

"Cant find mortgage payment, transferred by my bank Suntrust, they have never mailed anything. I wont talk with them as its like talking to wall. Escrow account is over wont return due to 30 days late? They are crooked rotten ***..."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Aurora Loan Services

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.alservices.com

"To whom it may concern,
    My loan# was 896455****. I paid off my loan in 2007 or 2008. I need a payoff letter to prove the loan was paid.
    Alvin Wray
    160 Washington Ave
    Brooklyn. NY 11205"

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Nelnet

1.2 (92 reviews)
    • www.nelnet.com

"I uploaded my IRB and letter seeking to be granted relief for the current year since I am out of work. The work I do get just pays bills to keep living like food, housing, and health and NOT their out of touch payment. I uploaded..."

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service

CitiMortgage

1.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.citimortgage.com

"I am needing still documents proving what Paul Anderson paid on his loan from 1994-****. I have faxed a request as well as mailing our request. Kerry Neece"

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

United Auto Credit

1.6 (115 reviews)
    • www.unitedautocredit.net

"My daughter pass and she a an auto loan with this bank and I'm un charge for her car and when they reposted the c a r never send me any update it notice I'm the only one who is in charge and I'm hope you guys help me out to get..."

Newrez

1.3 (176 reviews)
    • www.newrez.com

"Months after I think you finally got your act together w get ANOTHER ESCROW bll add to our payment , I believe you say a years worth . WE DON'T OWE YOU ANY DAMNED ESCROW !! You went and paid our homeowners insurance without..."

Beneficial Finance

1.0 (18 reviews)
    • www.beneficial.com

"Beneficial is a good company I have no problem with them. They have a good customer care they really help you and answer all questions."