Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies

Loans and Mortgages

Midland Mortgage

1.5 (37 reviews)
    • www.mymidlandmortgage.com

"Midland Mortgage unfortunately acquired my mortgage from Chase. Having had loans and mortgages with several other institutions, Midland Mortgage has been and continues to be far and away the most difficult and unprofessional compa..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

CitiMortgage

1.3 (45 reviews)
    • www.citimortgage.com

"Its been over 8 months with sending the same paperwork over and over. They did four credit checks which everyone knows hurts your credit score because they kept letting everything expire. We finally had enough and told them to..."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

American General Finance

1.9 (36 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages

"13K lien on my home unknown to me.... and I sold the house but buyer must get clean bill of sale, etc......"

Read All 200 reviews Customer Service

Selene Finance

1.3 (97 reviews)
    • www.selenefinance.com

"From day one they would never except a payment from me and the reason behind that was so they could collect $1200 a month in late fees. Im doing everything I can to keep my mortgage, but because they have not collected a payment..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Mr Cooper

1.3 (114 reviews)
    • www.mrcooper.com

"Unresponsive Customer Relations Department at Mr Cooper. Provided them with letter from Mr Cooper stating mortgage loan had been paid in full."

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

Checksmart

1.6 (98 reviews)
    • www.checksmart.com

"presented a check to them to cash from my 401k for an overpayment. checksmart verified it and it was fine. they tried to deposit twice and made this check bounce. they called me and said they want their money back. they have it..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

Sallie Mae

1.2 (16 reviews)
    • www.salliemae.com

"I decided to set up my college loan payment, $263 month, on auto-pay. My payment is due monthly on the 12th. I have been paying like clock work for years. I already made the June 2021 payment and expected the July 12, 2021 pymnt..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Union Workers Credit Services

3.2 (12 reviews)
    • unionworkerscredit.com

"It was years ago. Dont know the excact date . but i paid the $ 37.00 . and received nothing ."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Advance Financial

1.7 (112 reviews)
    • www.af247.com

"I applied fir an advance was never given an option to change banks from a previous loan it went to wrong account and when I added new account two times was told my account was not compatible now waiting for funds to be returned..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

Security Finance

1.8 (107 reviews)
    • www.security-finance.com

"I asked for a new card and for yall to cancel the old one and I have yet to receive any response Im not pissed I just didnt expect this kind of treatment or lack there of"

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service