Skip to content

Loans and Mortgages

HDFC

1.4 (113 reviews)
    • www.hdfc.com

"sir my account has been blocked frozen please unlock I am requesting sir next time extra amount no credit sir please"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Rise Credit

1.6 (232 reviews)
    • www.risecredit.com

"Not only do they report inaccurate data to the credit bureaus, but customer service is a joke. You call in and they must work from home because you can hear children in the background and they are not helpful at all."

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CashNow

2.3 (100 reviews)
    • cashnow.com

"I have deposit 2000aed I only received amount of 1253 I should receive more than this amount please kindly help me out
    I don't know what is the issue I would like to withdraw the amount which is pending
    How can I pay installment whi..."

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service

Dovenmuehle Mortgage

1.3 (157 reviews)
    • www.dovenmuehle.com

"About 5 years ago, I refinanced. Just 2 months later, new mortgage co transfers my mortgage to Dovenmuehle. Up till then, I had impounded my taxes & home ins with my mortgage payments without ever having 1 problem. Now, with Doven..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Bayview Loan Servicing

1.3 (116 reviews)
    • www.bayviewloanservicing.com

"I requested the pay off on 4/1 and its now 4/13 and still no payoff... I have emailed and left voice mail but nothing.."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Saxon Mortgage

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.saxonmortgage.com

"Need a lien release from 2005!! Cant sell my house. Anyone have an phone numbers or who i can contact??"

Read All 323 reviews Customer Service

Newrez

1.3 (228 reviews)
    • www.newrez.com

"Zero stars, this is literally the hardest company to get anyone on the phone. I have called for days and I cant get a returned call or have anyone answer. I have been on hold for hours, this is ridiculous! This isnt the first..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Advance America

2.3 (109 reviews)
    • www.advanceamerica.net

"I'm calling the number and I cannot get in contact with anybody. I want to check my account because I keep getting what I'm thinking are fraudulent emails from a supposed cash advance and a possible lawyer, stating that I have a..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Castle Payday

1.2 (95 reviews)
    • castlepayday.com

"Received a call this morning from someone claiming to be a legal courier. She stated she will be serving legal documents. Called the number she provided and I was told it was for a loan I “supposedly took out 6 years ago!!!!..."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

LoanCare

1.5 (174 reviews)
    • www.loancareservicing.com

"I am in the process of applying for a HELOC loan, and it was discovered that there is still an active lien listed with Snohomish County from LoanCare LLC, even though I refinanced with another lender about three years ago. I..."

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service