Skip to content

Loans and Mortgages

Nationstar Mortgage

1.3 (275 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages

"Nation Star is nothing more than a call center, similar to an online college, one is not dealing with the real deal when calling in to this "mortgage service". One would think that the person they are speaking to about their..."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service

Specialized Loan Servicing

1.2 (201 reviews)
    • www.sls.net

"Never ever deal with this company. I don't know how the government hasn't stepped in yet. I will be writing for the rest of my life to every agency I can find and will rewrite. They tried so hard to take my house. After writing..."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Springleaf Financial

1.4 (164 reviews)
    • m.springleaffinancial.com

"They threatened me with legal issues and keep charging my account even after I started working with a consolidation company. Every time I call, no one answers the phone, but they still keep charging my account."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

Mr Cooper

1.3 (250 reviews)
    • www.mrcooper.com

"Can not get past the roobot voice guarding the phone lines it's RIDICULOUS for the love of everything Holy your company is making a fortune off of everyone pay some real people to work there"

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Loan Depot

1.6 (280 reviews)
    • www.loandepot.com

"I sent a message to customer service. After a few minutes, I was given a code to verify my email address. I verified the code, but it said it was incorrect."

Read All 435 reviews Customer Service

Mariner Finance

1.5 (251 reviews)
    • www.marinerfinance.com

"The company could be more diligent about answering phone calls. Recorded messages are very impersonal. When making payments I like to have immediate feedback from companies that have local offices."

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

American Web Loan

3.4 (189 reviews)
    • www.americanwebloan.com

"Hi Joseph,
    Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re unable to locate your account based on the information you’ve provided. If you’d like to tell us more about your experience, please contact us at
    customercare@americanwebloan.com..."

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

Vanderbilt Mortgage

1.4 (110 reviews)
    • www.vmf.com

"God forbid you pay your mortgage on the 15th instead of the 1st. My mortgage wasn't even one month late, and they will call you, harass you, and send nasty emails. They are awful! Run from them."

Read All 415 reviews Customer Service

ZocaLoans

1.5 (224 reviews)
    • zocaloans.com

"I'm still trying to get a re-loan. I have not been able to get hold of anyone. I really need a re-loan because of an unexpected expense."

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

Select Portfolio Servicing

1.4 (143 reviews)
    • www.spservicing.com

"Reprehensible man who fights with out regard for others! Yes grandparents warned! a poem from Madagascar"

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service