Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies

Loans and Mortgages

Springleaf Financial

1.4 (163 reviews)
    • m.springleaffinancial.com

"I had an account with springleaf about 15 years ago, all paid for and it still appears in my credit today. They remove the item just to post back in a short time and specially when I am trying to purchase a new home and they are..."

Read All 463 reviews Customer Service

Specialized Loan Servicing

1.2 (191 reviews)
    • www.sls.net

"i was directed to a number that came up however it never did ring. I found this and have decided to send it"

Read All 458 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Loan Depot

1.5 (273 reviews)
    • www.loandepot.com

"Got 2 phone calls this AM asking for me and wanting to convince me to get a mortgage. NEVER asked for ANY information from this company for this purpose, and since I and on a DO NOT CALL LIST, they're violating my privacy!!!"

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

American Web Loan

3.8 (187 reviews)
    • www.americanwebloan.com

"American Web Loan is in receipt of review ID 3901754. American Web Loan strives for the best in customer satisfaction and appreciates the opportunity to respond. While the post does not provide sufficient identifying information,..."

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service

Mariner Finance

1.4 (246 reviews)
    • www.marinerfinance.com

"I turned it down but later needed it but had just changed jobs so was told I could not until I got my first paycheck. Ive been with them for yrs. Then when I got my first pay check they said I was at the max already??? What? This..."

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Vanderbilt Mortgage

1.3 (105 reviews)
    • www.vmf.com

"One time, I missed one payment due to being on maternity leave (no pay for 6 weeks).
    VMF sent me emails and voicemails stating that they are here to help and have assistance options.
    I called VMF to explain my situation and ask abou..."

Read All 408 reviews Customer Service

Zocaloans

1.5 (217 reviews)
    • zocaloans.com

"I got a loan from zocaloans and, I have yet received a statement on the balance or payments made. This is important for my records."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Select Portfolio Servicing

1.4 (134 reviews)
    • www.spservicing.com

"I am not mad. I had my loan with you for a very long time. I sold my house and I don't have my final closing statement. Just need to know what the final payoff figure was.
    ssteinbreder@***.com
    415-235-****"

Read All 388 reviews Customer Service

Rise Credit

1.6 (232 reviews)
    • www.risecredit.com

"I have had two Rise loans in the past and have paid off both. I can only say I am happy with my experience. It is what it is, folks, if you need help, then there is help. I would use them again, if needed. They were helpful if I..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

HDFC

1.2 (57 reviews)
    • www.hdfc.com

"No one is receiving the call
    Worst experience
    Trying to calling n number of times
    Old number is also deactivated"

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service