Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies

Loans and Mortgages

Vanderbilt Mortgage

1.3 (102 reviews)
    • www.vmf.com

"When we bought our home the sales place told us vandy (as they called them) was the best for turn key setups. We put up 5 acres and the house. We had trouble from day one. Most of the work was in house and substandard. When we..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Loan Depot

1.6 (250 reviews)
    • www.loandepot.com

"Jacked around on web sites. difficult to find. THE WORSE SERVICE EVER. no response to problems after seven months"

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mariner Finance

1.5 (237 reviews)
    • www.marinerfinance.com

"I wouldnt reccomend this company for finance . If you get a little late on the payment the amount of harassment you get from them is outrageous.they have called my phone so many times that they actually jammed up my voice mail..."

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Zocaloans

1.5 (208 reviews)
    • zocaloans.com

"Yes I called to set up my loan with yall again and the lady said Ill receive a approval email and I have not received it yet."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service

Rise Credit

2.3 (232 reviews)
    • www.risecredit.com

"I have had two Rise loans in the past and have paid off both. I can only say I am happy with my experience. It is what it is, folks, if you need help, then there is help. I would use them again, if needed. They were helpful if I..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Select Portfolio Servicing

1.4 (123 reviews)
    • www.spservicing.com

"Sadie cyr and patty Peppler have died I need to know if the insurance is paying this loan off. My name is Susan e cyr. Account # 002036**** Names on account: Patty Peppler & Sadie Cyr. Address 845 E Spruce st Othello..."

Read All 369 reviews Customer Service

Bayview Loan Servicing

1.3 (116 reviews)
    • www.bayviewloanservicing.com

"They are trying to take my home from myself and my family in an unlawful way. They take advantage of your trust. They stress you don't need a lawyer. That there happy to work with you. Well, they don't return calls or emails,..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

Dovenmuehle Mortgage

1.8 (144 reviews)
    • www.dovenmuehle.com

"Dear Sir,
    I'm in receipt of your letter stating the Maturity of my mortgage on May 2021.
    Due to the circumstances I was out of the country ( in Brazil) since April 2020. For this reason unfortunately oversee the Maturity date.
    Kindly..."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service

Saxon Mortgage

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.saxonmortgage.com

"Please I need to speak with someone. I am searching for account numbers. The number I dial into 817-665-**** is not a working number. Please help time is not on my side. Thank you so much."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service

Castle Payday

1.3 (95 reviews)
    • castlepayday.com

"Received a call this morning from someone claiming to be a legal courier. She stated she will be serving legal documents. Called the number she provided and I was told it was for a loan I “supposedly took out 6 years ago!!!!..."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service