Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies

Loans and Mortgages

Ocwen

1.3 (361 reviews)
    • www.ocwen.com

"Checks from State Farm were sent to Ocwen mortgage they were distributed in my name and my ex husband (13 yr divorced) he had no holdings in the home. The checks were kept by ocwen and never returned and I never got the funds to..."

Read All 1509 reviews Customer Service

OneMain Financial

1.6 (518 reviews)
    • www.onemainfinancial.com

"Im trying to see my balance I pay my bill and you cant get online it wont let you They should have an automated system where you can check your balance and pay your bill like all the banks Do I am a night owl I am not a morning..."

Read All 1219 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Freedom Mortgage

1.6 (586 reviews)
    • www.freedommortgage.com

"our refinance with freedom mortgage started in January of 2021. We signed all documents and were told they had everything they needed. 2 months went by and nothing. Then we were told we needed information about a loan that had..."

Read All 1132 reviews Customer Service

Quicken Loans

1.5 (430 reviews)
    • www.quickenloans.com

"Quite sending me your *** emails. I'm not interested in refinancing or any other *** service you have to offer."

Read All 954 reviews Customer Service

NACA

2.5 (450 reviews)
    • www.naca.com

"I have been working with NACA for almost 3 years now and previously 11 years back. When I came back, I had a counselor who was only talk. He got my info and membership fees, noted that it was November, then scheduled me for Januar..."

Read All 875 reviews Customer Service

Seterus

1.2 (292 reviews)
    • www.seterus.com

"John Deere sucks moose***s! Tried to get replacement wheels for my LA135 riding mower, and they don't carry them. Went to Home Depot and Lowes, and they look like the stopped selling this junk. No parts of course.
    So now I'm trying..."

Read All 810 reviews Customer Service

Greentree Servicing

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.gtservicing.com

"I bought a 1996 mobile home in 1999 brand new, its Finance threw Green Tree, o have already paid 85.000, balance is 27.000 thousand still, only worth 12000 now, can they do that"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Bridgecrest

3.0 (450 reviews)
    • myaccount.bridgecrest.com

"Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and providing feedback. It is our goal to work with our customers in any way we can to help ensure their success. Should you have any questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to cont..."

Read All 651 reviews Customer Service

Td Auto Finance

1.4 (373 reviews)
    • www.tdautofinance.com

"I would rate them below 0 if I could. They reported fictitious late payments to the Credit Bureaus and they still owe me over $500.00 a year later! Not to mention their customer service department is useless and a waste of time!!"

Read All 646 reviews Customer Service

CitiFinancial

1.3 (68 reviews)
    • online.citi.com

"I Saul he bought 20 years ago that had a lien on it from associate finance which city financial bought out the boat was never registered due to major repairs the buyer has since passed away and boat has been resold the new buyer..."

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service