Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies

Loans and Mortgages

Ocwen

1.3 (362 reviews)
    • www.ocwen.com

"I am not pissed off or angry. I am just taking care of the issue that was brought to my attention by the letter. When I spoke with a representative from Ocwen it was suggested I mail my information to this department."

Read All 1515 reviews Customer Service

OneMain Financial

1.6 (524 reviews)
    • www.onemainfinancial.com

"WtfThis is Pure FRaud. Do not use them at all. Applied for a loan, was told to purchase a pre-paid card, and that I had to give them $225.00 in order to process the loan.
    They asked for the card number and was advised not to acti..."

Read All 1234 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Freedom Mortgage

1.6 (601 reviews)
    • www.freedommortgage.com

"Every time I talk to this company they tell me they are debt collector. So what? They have my mortgage and I'm not late. They don't keep up with what is going on. They never send the same information twice. Something is different..."

Read All 1150 reviews Customer Service

Quicken Loans

1.5 (434 reviews)
    • www.quickenloans.com

"It started well with the loan officer. I sent everything they needed. Appeared everything was on track. A month in, they started asking for things I sent already. They asked for employment verification and contact numbers which..."

Read All 959 reviews Customer Service

NACA

2.5 (451 reviews)
    • www.naca.com

"I am NACA member since Jul 2019. I have gone through the process until I got qualification letter in Jun 2020 for 6 months. However, because of seller market at that time, I could not find a good house with my affordability. I am..."

Read All 881 reviews Customer Service

Seterus

1.2 (295 reviews)
    • www.seterus.com

"I need an address to send my last 2 paystubs. ps. What does the word pissed mean at the agree box below?"

Read All 814 reviews Customer Service

Greentree Servicing

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.gtservicing.com

"I bought a 1996 mobile home in 1999 brand new, its Finance threw Green Tree, o have already paid 85.000, balance is 27.000 thousand still, only worth 12000 now, can they do that"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Bridgecrest

3.0 (463 reviews)
    • myaccount.bridgecrest.com

"Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and truly apologize for any frustration or inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please kn..."

Read All 667 reviews Customer Service

Td Auto Finance

1.4 (381 reviews)
    • www.tdautofinance.com

"To get through on the phone is worse then having a tooth pulled with no freezing . The service is horrible never"

Read All 656 reviews Customer Service

CitiFinancial

1.3 (68 reviews)
    • online.citi.com

"I need a notarized lien of release form for car I been trying for the last 2 year to get a letter and I dont get answer with this website"

Read All 648 reviews Customer Service