Skip to content

Loans and Mortgages

CashNow AI

3.2 (899 reviews)
    • www.cashnow.ai

"I want to apply loan again,but my old number the one I use to my cash now account is already expired,now i want to change it. Please help me what to do."

Read All 3674 reviews Customer Service

Ocwen

1.3 (367 reviews)
    • www.ocwen.com

"They lied about helping, refused to take a payment when it was the full amount to catchup the back-pay, then sent people out to threaten my family"

Read All 1524 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Carbon Nigeria

2.5 (236 reviews)
    • getcarbon.co

"On the 5th of May 2024, I was on Facebook Marketplace looking for a 55-inch smart TV. I came across a man named Aliu Abubakar who was selling exactly what I needed. We negotiated a price and agreed on the sum of 150,000. He then..."

Read All 1349 reviews Customer Service

OneMain Financial

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.onemainfinancial.com

"NoI spoke with a representative on May 22, 2024 at this time I was a half payment behind for the first time. I asked to have that payment put on the rears. The lady I spoke with told me I had to be current. This same lady called..."

Read All 1317 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Mortgage

1.4 (625 reviews)
    • www.freedommortgage.com

"I keep getting information that my credentials do not match. Obviously they have a problem with their website but customer service not helpful,"

Read All 1191 reviews Customer Service

Quicken Loans

1.6 (438 reviews)
    • www.quickenloans.com

"I was approved for a $7,500 loan but never received it. I was emailed all the necessary information and approval but never received any funds."

Read All 967 reviews Customer Service

NACA

2.1 (482 reviews)
    • www.naca.com

"Es muy difícil calificar con ellos, te cobran 25 por año para iniciar el trámite, este dinero no es reembolsable. &yAntiguo Testamento;!--PAGensiIvániadespotricar>;Syo norteCaliforniayoiparacarnialifiCohcomEtroo te Piguarida..."

Read All 923 reviews Customer Service

Bridgecrest

3.7 (542 reviews)
    • bridgecrest.com

"Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We regret to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we take rev..."

Read All 805 reviews Customer Service

Seterus

1.2 (297 reviews)
    • www.seterus.com

"What a company really a humble and polite staffs and the owner was very kind hearted person and very very humble. I highly reccomend this company."

Read All 817 reviews Customer Service

Greentree Servicing

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.gtservicing.com

"I bought a 1996 mobile home in 1999 brand new, its Finance threw Green Tree, o have already paid 85.000, balance is 27.000 thousand still, only worth 12000 now, can they do that"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service