Browse Liquidators and Closeouts Companies

Clear all filters
Liquidators and Closeouts

Closeouts Concepts

• Liquidators and Closeouts

"My name is Jamal,I am from Canada and been buying few containers since the beginning of last year from Ami the owner of Closeouts Concepts
    Ami as provided us with best of service and merchandise.
    I am in contact with Ami daily.
    Hi..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Mega Liquidation Club

• Liquidators and Closeouts

"Bruno vick of mega liquidation club IS a scam artist. He even 'sold' a floor space in his scam sale for over $200,000 to his sister to sell jewelry. convinced her it was a great deal then sent her to cities with no people..."

• Advertisements

Global Direct Closeouts

• Liquidators and Closeouts

"obviously for all the bashing that is being thrown by one man that seems to be an ex of this girl. I do not get why people can just post lies. We have placed several orders all which were delivered on time and the goods were exact..."

Closeout

• closeout.com

"They definately cheat u out of your order an say they were out of something. Then it takes mos. to refund ur money to ur acct ,and when u try to reorder anything with that money it only allows u to use $5.00 out of $30.00 to..."

Caraudio Closeout

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.caraudioco.com

"I just ordered a vfL American bass wire kit through walmart.com I actually ordered the wrong thing and would like my money returned... I am hoping to be able to cancel order before it is shipped
    Please give me a call back at 716-55..."

B Langstons Antiques and Liquidations

• www.blangston.com

"Last post July 26th 2012 . . .B. Langston has made no effort to contact or pay us. We have turned her case over to the State of Florida. What do you see from her actions . . . changed her Antique Store to an Auction house ! . ...."

WorldWide Liquidators

• www.worldwideliquidators.com

"this company is a fraud they sale things that are china knock offs then sale you a wanenty that they wont return any call DONT buy anything from them.the phone number they give are not true numbers they have been disconected so..."

Save Big Liquidators

• Liquidators and Closeouts

"I bought a BBQ grill and island on November 21, 2009 for $2,973, plus $267.57 tax, and $299.00 for delivery, totalling $3,539.57 from Save Big Liquidators. The company cashed my check immediately, and never delivered the product...."

Luxury Liquidators Tv

3.7 (1 review)
    • Liquidators and Closeouts

"They took my money, and after giving me dozens of excuses, they stopped answering calls, and disappeared from television, with my thousands of dollars, and nothing to show for it.
    It's incredible that this happens, and because the..."

Heritage Estate Services

1.4 (1 review)
    • www.heritageestateservices.com

"When my mother passed away, Sandy and Robert seemed like a perfect fit for us—especially Sandy's skills at staging all the items we needed to part with, and seemed impressive when she explained how she would display everything...."