Browse Liquidators and Closeouts Companies

Clear all filters
Liquidators and Closeouts

CLASSIC CLOSEOUTS

• www.classiccloseouts.com

"I shopped at classic closeouts to buy a few items. Almost 2 years later they charged me 59 and then 2 weeks later 69.00. I called thier customer service thinking it was a mistake. They never answered my messages or called me ba..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Liquidation

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.liquidation.com

"I'm not trying to get a refund I haven't bought the product yet I spoke with someone earlier online and they think I want to reason I just want to verify whether or not this is available and if it's not a scam"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

HJ Liquidators Closeouts

3.8 (3 reviews)
    • www.hjcloseouts.com

"I have always had great service with H &;;;;;;;;;;; J Closeouts. When we needed a specific price, he found some for us. I have never received anything from this company that I wasnt pleased with"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Merchandize Liquidators

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • merchandizeliquidators.com

"We purchased some items from this unprofessional company..after we paid and expecting our items to be delivered yesterday..they message stating that we have to pay $300 ,more insurance..and when we pay.. it will be refunded back..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Quicklotz

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.quicklotz.com

"No parcel past delivery time now no answer on any platform trying to frack them. No phone answered on any numbers offered."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Genco Marketplace

• www.gencomarketplace.com

"I didn't order anything from you."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Tdw Closeouts

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.tdwcloseouts.com

"On March 18, 2019 I purchased a truckload from Diana for $8390 that was suppose to be 36-40 pallets of Kohls kitchenware, housewares, general merchandise and a "few" Xmas items. These were suppose to be overstock, shelf-pulls &..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Digital Liquidators

• www.digitalliquidators.com

"I recently attempted to order a TV from digitalliquidators.com. A few days after placing the order, I received a call, to verify the order. Image showed TV & stand, but had to pay $70 extra for tv stand. (False advertising,..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Closeouts Concepts

• Liquidators and Closeouts

"My name is Jamal,I am from Canada and been buying few containers since the beginning of last year from Ami the owner of Closeouts Concepts
    Ami as provided us with best of service and merchandise.
    I am in contact with Ami daily.
    Hi..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Closeout

• closeout.com

"They definately cheat u out of your order an say they were out of something. Then it takes mos. to refund ur money to ur acct ,and when u try to reorder anything with that money it only allows u to use $5.00 out of $30.00 to..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service