Browse Liquidators and Closeouts Companies

Clear all filters
Liquidators and Closeouts

CLASSIC CLOSEOUTS

• www.classiccloseouts.com

"I shopped at classic closeouts to buy a few items. Almost 2 years later they charged me 59 and then 2 weeks later 69.00. I called thier customer service thinking it was a mistake. They never answered my messages or called me ba..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

HJ Liquidators Closeouts

3.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.hjcloseouts.com

"I have always had great service with H &;;;;;;;;;;; J Closeouts. When we needed a specific price, he found some for us. I have never received anything from this company that I wasnt pleased with"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Closeout Direct

• www.closeoutdirect.com

"Please don't order from this company. They will take your money and never ship you any of the goods that you purchased. Also, the shipping rates and handling fee is not in line with current rates. It's incredible and a real..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Merchandize Liquidators

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.merchandizeliquidators.com

"they are champions on false ad ertising, champions in telling lies, the salespersons are trained to be dishonest. RUN AWAY from this place. They charge 15 % of restoking fee thàt is absurd. They prefered to loose a customer than..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Genco Marketplace

• www.gencomarketplace.com

"I didn't order anything from you."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Liquidation

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.liquidation.com

"My name is Sandra Daniels and I have been a seller for liquidation.com for 6 years 7 months. I'm writing this email to let you know that I had a dispute several months ago from a buyer. Customer support ruled that the dispute was..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Tdw Closeouts

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.tdwcloseouts.com

"On March 18, 2019 I purchased a truckload from Diana for $8390 that was suppose to be 36-40 pallets of Kohls kitchenware, housewares, general merchandise and a "few" Xmas items. These were suppose to be overstock, shelf-pulls &..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Digital Liquidators

• www.digitalliquidators.com

"I recently attempted to order a TV from digitalliquidators.com. A few days after placing the order, I received a call, to verify the order. Image showed TV & stand, but had to pay $70 extra for tv stand. (False advertising,..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Global Closeouts

• Liquidators and Closeouts

"When I bought a reconditioned refrigerator, I was sold an extended warrantee that was useless because Global Closeout told the warrantee company that the refrig was new. The refrig broke five months later and I'm stuck with..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Closeouts Concepts

• Liquidators and Closeouts

"My name is Jamal,I am from Canada and been buying few containers since the beginning of last year from Ami the owner of Closeouts Concepts
    Ami as provided us with best of service and merchandise.
    I am in contact with Ami daily.
    Hi..."