Browse Lawyers and Legal Services Companies

Lawyers and Legal Services

The Law Office Of Brenda Mccune

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • Lawyers and Legal Services

"I have immediate openings for associate attorneys at my law firm starting pay $185,000 per year. Of course, I do require that you are not a student debtor. Yes for that type of position, I can and do check your credit. It MUST..."

Stern And Edlin Family Law

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.stern-edlin.com

"SJust dont ever use Edlin."

• Advertisements

Robert John Fileccia Attorney

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • Lawyers and Legal Services

"Swine. Cheat. Will ask for big retainer then take it. Moataz"

Nevine Carmelle

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.nevinecarmelle.com

"Nevine Carmelle and her disbarred ex-boyfriend Garry Jones are being investigated for internet fraud. This is a sceme that was carried out back in 2014 and involved taking money from investors. The money was to be used for various..."

Litvin Law Firm

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.litvinlaw.com

"They need to pay all my money back, And they should be a shame of there self. Stealing people hard earn money , I didn't get half my money back From them.
    Very Very sorry!!!"

Law Office Of Jonathan D Wald

2.2 (10 reviews)
    • www.waldlawoffice.com

"Jonathan Wald represented me in Palm Beach County court in what was an ugly and complicated family case and divorce. I can only speak for myself but what I know is that Jonathan was a relentless pit bull for me and my children...."

Israel B Garcia Jr Law Firm

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • garcialaw.com

"So , this is the worst law firm you can go with . This morning I went to the court thinking anytime my lawyer will show up . 5 min before my court time this lawyer shows up who doesn't even know my name properly and knows nothing..."

Hameroff Law Group

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • www.hamerlaw.com

"Yes, this company is a HORRIBLE company and what is more upsetting is the stupid judges that are allowing this to happen and letting the public get taken advantage of. My suggestion is to file a complaint with the Arizona State..."

Mccullough And Mitchell

1.7 (11 reviews)
    • www.mmlawpa.com

"I don't know what I should add first and what is worse, the fact that he is making up some conspiracy theories of how he has a lot of information, and he has a lot of connections? First thing, when you meet this lawyer is that..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Law Offices Of Keith E Dolnick

1.4 (11 reviews)
    • profiles.superlawyers.com

"Hello, Your review is extremely helpful, as I am experiencing the same thing with Keith. Did you report Keith to the State Barr Association? Please share what attorney you ended up going to- I need a referral. Thank you!"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service