Browse Lawyers and Legal Services Companies

Clear all filters
Lawyers and Legal Services

Platinum Law Group

• www.platinumlawgroup.com

"I was in a car accident in February & the lawyer we had passed our case to another lawyer because he couldn't represent us & the driver & that lawyer dropped our case too. My niece did find Platinum & they took her son case &..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Half Price Lawyers

2.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.halfpricelawyers.com

"I signed a contract with them over a year and a 1/2 ago. It took me over a year of constant emailing them and phone calls and actual visiting them and demanding they give me a refund and they never would. Eventually they filed my..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AVRillo

• Lawyers and Legal Services

"Very efficient service provided by AVRillo. We used them to handle our recent sale and purchase. E mail updates were regular as well as documents via e mail. Telephone contact when necessary. Online log system that is updated..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Xcopper

2.2 (21 reviews)
    • www.xcopper.com

"The Burlington Ontario office failed to file my notice for a hearing for a speeding ticket, and I was convicted as charged. They totally dropped the ball."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

The Law Offices Of Crystal Moroney

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.crystalmoroneylaw.com

"Their customer service is TERRIBLE AND VERY RUDE. I bounced a check in January 2019. Which I wasn't aware of. I was NEVER notified that Crystal Moroney office received my information in May of 2019. I found out when I went to..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

The Advocate Assistance Program

1.8 (14 reviews)
    • www.advocateassistance.com

"DONT KNOW WHAT I DO WITHOUT IT !"

Effortless RX

1.3 (15 reviews)
    • www.papadvocates.com

"I am no longer receiving my insulin from EFFORTLESS RX, I am still being charged for their service. There is no phone number to reach them, pretty shady."

Castle Law Group

1.1 (19 reviews)
    • castlefirm.com

"!n June of 2017 I contracted with castle law firm to get me out of my time share agreement.Now three years later I get a call from the time share host and want's to know why I'm in rears with their company.That's a good question..."

Hoffman Law Group

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • johnhoffmanlaw.com

"In total this company took at least $13,000 dollars fro my household, convincing me that the mortgage company was fraud if us and they could save our home, well I lost my home and I have yet to be reimbursed.
    "

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Evans Law Associates

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • evanslegal.net

"The powers that be came in and started making the schedules. These schedules did not meet the needs of us employees. The schedules are all over the place. I believed in this company until coorporate came in and decided that they..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service