Browse Lawyers and Legal Services Companies

Lawyers and Legal Services

Roni Deutch

1.2 (7 reviews)
    • www.ronideutch.com

"Stay away from Roni Deutch. She had to pay a multi million dollar fine and give up her law license for stealing 30 million dollars from innocent consumers."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Rubin Rothman

2.9 (15 reviews)
    • www.rubinrothman.com

"I am trying to pay off a debt from many years ago. My pay is being garnished. Please call me at your convenience @ 646 752-****. Shawn Ali file # 426326"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Advocator Group

1.6 (27 reviews)
    • www.advocator.com

"I have had contact, any time it has been needed. I was just sent a letter, saying someone has been appointed to my case. So far, no issues. I don't think some of you are doing things right. Very happy, so far"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Cellino And Barnes

1.1 (31 reviews)
    • www.cellinoandbarnes.com

"Cellino left, and so has Barnes. Anything with their names on it are a shell of themselves and not the same company."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Rocket Lawyer

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • www.rocketlawyer.com

"Discovers monthly charge of $29 on bank account. Dont need service. Called number you gave and cancelled. Thanks."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Tully Rinckey

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.tullylegal.com

"I was desperate for fair nondiscriminatory treatment at my workplace. The process with Zac Ruetz was extremely traumatizing- Zac Ruetz made promises that he would reach out to expedite my mediation date but was unresponsive and..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Spiegel And Utrera

2.1 (13 reviews)
    • www.amerilawyer.com

"They dont listen to what you say or want done. Return phone calls dont exist, I have to keep calling back until I get an answer. They cant fill out paper work properly, I found 4 errors on my paperwork. They put in different info..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Love Beal And Nixon PC

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • www.lbnlegal.com

"Ive been divorced for 20 years from Rodney Grant . He lived in Noble County and I didnt . Plus I changed my name with the divorce and Im not responsible for his debts . Plus he remarried and I have no ideal how many times. They..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

First American Law Center

2.7 (1 review)
    • www.1stamericanlawcenter.com

"Mortgage scheme out 3700.00"

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Anchor Law Firm

1.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.anchorlawfirm.com

"Totly not responsible . Customer service all representatives has different answers for same question ,never call beck ."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service