Browse Lawyers and Legal Services Companies

Lawyers and Legal Services

Lexington Law

1.9 (233 reviews)
    • www.lexingtonlaw.com

"I was billed 24.95 called and cancelled servicei I was then billed another 34.73 to cancel my service .I will never use or refer them to anyone. The worst service for credit repair.ever. Agents are from another country when you..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Binder And Binder

1.8 (157 reviews)
    • www.binderandbinder.com

"Medicare recovery is telling me to pay $9000 for an accident case 1/16/06 which I hired an atty for."

Read All 483 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cordell And Cordell

1.4 (209 reviews)
    • www.cordellcordell.com

"I don't know where i should start, me and my husband hired Stephen to represent me and help me to get my 2 years old son primary custody. But before we even started that process, we had to go thru Emergency temporary custody becau..."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Myler Disability

4.1 (121 reviews)
    • www.mylerdisability.com

"Thanks for trusting us with your case!"

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Morgan And Morgan

1.2 (169 reviews)
    • www.forthepeople.com

"i reached out to them 3 times about my case and i am an americansno with disablities iaskes about something that happened in 2018 and how my rights were volated they sent me on a run around i have been schooling myself on all the..."

Read All 258 reviews Customer Service

The Ticket Clinic

1.5 (89 reviews)
    • www.ticketclinic.com

"The attorney went to court for me to fight a speeding ticket and simply asked the officer if he had the documents to verify the type of speed radar equipment he used, the officer said "yes", so then the attorney went straight for..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

LegalZoom

2.6 (101 reviews)
    • www.legalzoom.com

"My husband is being charged monthly after trying by phone 3 times to cancel. He was assured that he would not be charged again. He has been charged monthly even after mailing a certified letter to please STOP. Do not sign up for..."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

Legalshield

1.8 (104 reviews)
    • www.legalshield.com

"submit a case on 3/8/21 for help Legalshield Firm did not reply back to me until 4/8/2021. An informed petitioner that she only had 14days to submit paperwork. it was over 30 days before said firm call me back (now and it ththtoo..."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service

Attorney Dan Newlin

4.9 (65 reviews)
    • www.newlinlaw.com

"Dear Ms. Walters,

Please contact me on my cell phone, we cannot find you or any matter similar in our database. I am confident whatever bill you are referring to was paid, please call me directly on my cell phone at 407-496-1936 I..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Prince Law Firm

1.2 (48 reviews)
    • www.princelawfirm.com

"I was taken for 1300 was told they went bankrupt them self's shady shisters"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service