Browse Lawyers and Legal Services Companies

Lawyers and Legal Services

Lexington Law

1.9 (242 reviews)
    • www.lexingtonlaw.com

"Lexington Law is a waste of money the letters sent are generated not written. The paralegals are 20 year kids that read from a script. Should I say more or is this enough. Truly just google how to establish credit and get a..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Binder And Binder

1.8 (157 reviews)
    • www.binderandbinder.com

"My facebook account has been locked My Facebook account has been locked. I have also
    submitted my identity but after 24 hours no reply
    has
    been received, please check your system.And unlock
    my
    facebook account as soon as possible.
    Thank..."

Read All 483 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cordell And Cordell

1.3 (217 reviews)
    • cordellcordell.com

"The absolute worse divorce firm in the country. Overcharged, misrepresented & gave more away than needed to be. Never gave suggestions. Communication cost me a lot even when they were doing absolutely nothing. Almost $40,000..."

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service

Myler Disability

2.8 (121 reviews)
    • www.mylerdisability.com

"Thanks for trusting us with your case!"

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Morgan And Morgan

1.2 (196 reviews)
    • www.forthepeople.com

"I can't even begin to tell you have disappointed I am with my case. I was in a car accident October of 2020 and this case is still going! I have had 3 different lawyers over the corse of 2 years. What happened was I was rear ended..."

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service

The Ticket Clinic

1.5 (89 reviews)
    • www.ticketclinic.com

"Retained Ticket Clinic for $600 due to a ticket I received during COVID lockdown. Every time I went to court I was told it was rescheduled due to covid( total of 6 times) Finally I receive a letter after 1 year that i missed some..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

LegalShield

1.8 (123 reviews)
    • www.legalshield.com

"This is in relation to the North Carolina office. Talking to them was unpleasant and a complete waste of time. The first attorney I talked to began yelling at me because I was trying to get him to let me explain my issue. He..."

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

LegalZoom

1.5 (118 reviews)
    • www.legalzoom.com

"I wanted to take my DBA further and used legal zoom, they informed me they take monthly payments, and I asked before they just go pulling money out of my account, if they could clear it with me first, they told that's not a..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Attorney Dan Newlin

5.0 (66 reviews)
    • www.newlinlaw.com

"Man took the stop sign and ran into us. My wife got the worst of the injury and had to be taken by ambulance"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Prince Law Firm

1.2 (48 reviews)
    • www.princelawfirm.com

"I was taken for 1300 was told they went bankrupt them self's shady shisters"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service