Skip to content

Lawyers and Legal Services

Lexington Law

2.2 (295 reviews)
    • www.lexingtonlaw.com

"I just want to know what your company is gonna do for me I cant even get into my account to see whatcrra"

Read All 642 reviews Customer Service

Binder And Binder

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.binderandbinder.com

"I Oscar Valle did not see a key to resume. But Bernardo Rodriguez, who spells, he owns Oscar's room. His envelope talks. He receives retirement benefits. However, he is a bully. He shakes no hands. He moves me out or pay..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cordell And Cordell

1.3 (233 reviews)
    • cordellcordell.com

"They took over a year to draft a few documents in a family case. During that time, I was switched between attorneys three times. They charged for every email sent and received, even if it was just one line. Asking for a status..."

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

Morgan And Morgan

2.9 (287 reviews)
    • www.forthepeople.com

"Passed out at a red stop light and bumped the car in front of me. Minimal damage. Woman claimed multiple herniated discs. I'm an R.N. and former paramedic. (Also a senior and veteran.) It takes more force than that to herniate..."

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Myler Disability

2.9 (121 reviews)
    • www.mylerdisability.com

"Thanks for trusting us with your case!"

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

LegalZoom

2.3 (171 reviews)
    • www.legalzoom.com

"Problem the worst company to get a refund or transparency about theyre subscriptions. Once they get your money they could care less about your business. ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY. Just find a local CPN and get them to do it for..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

LegalShield

1.9 (139 reviews)
    • www.legalshield.com

"I was never given earnest legal advice. I questioned the so-called attorney and found that he had no legal background whatsoever. I canceled my subscription according to their instructions, yet they continued to bill me for the..."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

The Ticket Clinic

1.4 (91 reviews)
    • www.ticketclinic.com

"This place is a joke. Hired them to fight a ticket and they fought the ticket without hearing my side of the story or from a witness. This is 100% misrepresented.. asked for the attorney to contact me to submit proof and always..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Trajector Disability

2.2 (74 reviews)
    • www.trajectordisability.com

"This company's lawyers do absolutely nothing for you. They take on more cases than they can handle. I went to my final hearing and did not hear from, nor was I able to get in touch with my attorney beforehand. Absolutely no prep..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Attorney Dan Newlin

5.0 (69 reviews)
    • www.newlinlaw.com

"I was involved in a auto accident on 2/21. I called Dan Newlin and was assigned Ashle Cox as my attorney. Top notch care and response all the time.
    Thank you from the bottom on my heart.."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service