Browse Landscaping and Gardening Companies

Landscaping and Gardening

Florabest

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening

"After little use the Florabestcordless pole pruner FALH 40 Li A1 makes a whining noise and stops cutting"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Tornado Tools

2.5 (2 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening

"I now have a real nice "Tool unable to use". Since contacting Tornado tools seem out of the Question. I guess I am just stuck."

• Advertisements

Paul Bunyon and Sons Tree Services

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening

"Six months, did not complete work as per service contract even though job was paid in full and after multiple written and verbal requests. The"

Laz Scapes

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening

"They were hired to do an asphalt driveway on my 2nd home in Pa. they are big talkers but dishonest scammers. They took a check dep up front and cashed it quickly then delayed the start of work for 2weeks. I had to call the..."

Lawn Boy

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.lawnboy.com

"Sent you an email on our problem and them was recommended to take it to a certified law boy repair and now need to get reimbursed for the warranty work done. The receipt and the problem and pictures are also being sent. The main..."

Kaizen Bonsai

4.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.kaizenbonsai.com

"I recently purchased two trees and some tools. I also emailed and called the company to get some information and advise.
    I was very pleased with the packaging advise and service I received.
    Graham seemed patient asking my novice que..."

Irrigation Doctor of Michigan

2.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"Hired them to winterize our sprinklers. Not only did they fail to winterize the pipes correctly, they left with the water turned off to the main house and this (see picture). When we called to have them come back and fix the..."

Canada Yard Pro

3.0 (1 review)
    • Landscaping and Gardening

"Snow was not removed from our walkways. I informed Jayna who was extremely patronizing and condescending in her response. I wrote again recently (about our snow covered walkways) and I received no response. Who's working at..."

Burpee Seeds And Plants

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.burpee.com

"The package says there are roughly 75 seeds and we were fortunate if we got 12 but actually germinated"

Walpole Woodworkers

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.walpolewoodworkers.com

"I purchased a very expensive mail box and mailbox post from this company. It was expensive but supposed to be high quality. It was installed October 2016 and by October 2019 the mailbox door was not closing and falling off. In..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service