Browse Landscaping and Gardening Companies

Landscaping and Gardening

Titan Seasonal Services

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening

"I Signed a contract with Titan Season Services Snow removal on Jan 3 2019 for service for Dec 1, 2019, to Mar 31, 2021 for $175 as part of a special offer. When I realised that they are not doing the current service well I called..."

King Sod

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • kingsodinc.com

"Don’t anybody waste their time with that piece of garbage Not only rude and vulgar towards me. It almost got to the point of calling the Police. I thought as the customer I should get my pick of the sod I want.
    I was going through..."

• Advertisements

Dunecraft

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.dunecraft.com

"I got 2 saguaro cactus kits with 0 results, tried contacting them, again 0 results. satisfaction garantead my foot,"

Colonial Creek Farm

2.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.colonialcreekfarm.com

"I am extremely satisfied with my purchase, they arrived in time and in perfect condition, i planted them and they grew very well and healthy, made hundreds of mojitos with them (I am Cuban) took them to several parties wher there..."

Branum Landscaping

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.branumlandscaping.com

"ordered this dress in may for my holiday in June arrived day before i was going away. Completely nothing like what i ordered sent back and still waiting for replacement on 1st october. Paid £64 rip off merchants. I keep sending..."

Bob and Daves Lawn and Landscape

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • bobanddaves.com

"Victor Roberto and Phil did work at my home removing and trimming bushes and edging my lawn.
    They were not only respectful and friendly but did a highly professional job
    I am totally pleased with their work"

A Cut Above Tree Service

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • acutabovetreesvc.com

"ALL AROUND TREE SERVICE. Tommy Sexton and brother James Sexton gave me a great quote on taking down some dead trees. Said they had just merged their businesses. Paid them some $$ up front, signed a written contract with them and..."

Moon Valley Nurseries

2.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.moonvalleynurseries.com

"Misrepresentation on they're commercial it says any Box tree free planting which is not true 24 does not apply it has to be 36 or more that is misrepresentation misrepresentation to the Max If you're gonna buy a tree from these..."

Herbies Seeds

4.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.herbiesheadshop.com

"Never got order or refund. Only got empty excuses about order and refund On the way its been over 60 days since I made the mistake of ordering from Herbies Seeds. Shop elsewhere!"

Great Lakes Lawn Care

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.greatlakeslawn.ca

"My experience was with the Brantford office.
    Once you get on their work list, this company is ruthless for coming to your home, completing work and then expecting you to pay with no prior authorization.
    Beyond that, their equipment..."