Browse Landscaping and Gardening Companies

Landscaping and Gardening

Scotts Miracle Gro

1.5 (5 reviews)
    • scottsmiraclegro.com

"After no response from Scott's after multiple phone calls, (no answer) multiple messages, (leave your number and we will call you back) and multiple e-mails, (no reply) I gave up. I went to the Home Depot where I purchased the..."

Resurrection Lawn And Landscape

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • resurectionlawn.weebly.com

"He tried scamming me last week thank god I was able to see these reviews and not make that mistake. Shocks me this guy is still on the loose! I see multiple reviews, posts, even TV segments on this guy and cannot figure out how..."

• Advertisements

Driskill Tree And Landscape Solutions

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.dtlsolution.com

"Robert Driskill, of Driskill Tree and Landscape Solutions, in Atlanta Georgia went on my property without notifying me either. My job is hectic so I don’t gave time to chase him down when he ignores my complaints. It is suspect he..."

Manale Landscaping

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • manalelandscaping.com

"I have found out that Manale landscaping has the FBI looking into the labor scam they have been doing. I am waiting for the paperwork from a freind then I will post it. "

Furrs Tree and Landscaping

3.3 (5 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening

"Had ice storm tree damage, they were in the neighborhood working and offered to address my issues. Generally using walk up contractors is a bad idea, but their offer seemed fair, so I took a chance. They did a good job and I have..."

Clutch Landscaping

• www.clutchlandscaping.com

"Two of the guys I did mugshot review are wanted for warrants run the guys yourself and see what comes up by their picture"

Bayer Advanced

2.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.bayeradvanced.com

"a bought a gallon of spray with a sprayer but battery-operated sprayer would not spray. the motor turned but no spray. Took it back to store but other sprayers by Bayer were useless too."

Top to Bottom Lawn and Tree

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.toptobottomlawnandtree.com

"Can never cut my lawn on time and always has an excuse why it can't be done "

Titan Seasonal Services

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening

"I Signed a contract with Titan Season Services Snow removal on Jan 3 2019 for service for Dec 1, 2019, to Mar 31, 2021 for $175 as part of a special offer. When I realised that they are not doing the current service well I called..."

King Sod

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • kingsodinc.com

"Don’t anybody waste their time with that piece of garbage Not only rude and vulgar towards me. It almost got to the point of calling the Police. I thought as the customer I should get my pick of the sod I want.
    I was going through..."