Browse Landscaping and Gardening Companies

Landscaping and Gardening

Ace Of Blades Ottawa

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • aceofbladescanada.com

"First of all all these reviews are paid for by competition lol.....every single review well thought out spell checked and the facts dont line up..... this company did snow for 6 years a d theres only complaints now? Lol seems..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Show Me Tree Service

2.3 (9 reviews)
    • showmetreeservice.com

"Made a pad for my car to set on and did some asphalt patch work. Did an awesome job. Very efficient and got the job done very fast. All the crew was very cordial and knew what they was doing. I would for sure recommend them to..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Trapline Products

4.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.traplineproducts.com

"I recently ordered traps from Trapline. I had a problem finding the contact number for the company because I decided on a different sized trap. I was not at all unhappy with the company or the traps. Their traps are the best..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Spring Hill Nursery

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.springhillnursery.com

"Last year I ordered a hibiscus and was sent a substitute without my permission. Not the one I ordered.
    This year i ordered 2 ashva clemitis and they still haven't arrived...weeks after ordering. Meanwhile i received their catalogue..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

United Corp of NJ

2.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.unitedcorp1.com

"I hired United Corp 3 years ago to install a patio for me. They did a great job with installing the patio in a reasonable amount of time. I am now having an issue with the walkway they installed and simply called and asked them..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Cottage Farms Direct

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.cottagefarmsdirect.com

"I ordered a plant they sent me the wrong plant I contacted the company asked if they can replace it they told me no its the right plant yet I bought it to my local nursery they told me thats not the plant you received and used a..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Apex Lawn And Landscape

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.apexlawnsolutions.com

"Last week took our money of over 3,200 and not even a call back....Found out he lives on Gillette Street Rochester NY 14619 in a yellowish house. Where is News Channel 10 or 8 the local news lacks helping out the consumer, there..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Tennessee Wholesale Nursery

1.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.tennesseewholesalenursery.com

"Received dead plants and get total runaround. Not able to get refund or credit. Phone goes direct to India for more runaround."

Levines Lawn Care

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening

"THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND SHOULD BE STOPPED DOING ANY WORK AT ALL IRS HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT THIS COMPANY ALREADY paid them to install new driveway and the job they did was bad not smooth and when I CALLED THEM THEY TOLD ME TO..."

Homelite

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.homelite.com

"I purchased a defective weed eater from Home Depot and was told by two Home Depot stores to contact Homelite due to the item was defective. I dont want my money back but want an replacement. I paid too much money for that weed..."