Browse Landscaping and Gardening Companies

Landscaping and Gardening

Miracle Gro

2.2 (17 reviews)
    • www.miraclegro.com

"Fungus in potting soil after planting from seed tomato plants started fine then died after 3 inches high"

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Hustler Turf Equipment

2.0 (14 reviews)
    • www.hustlerturf.com

"Went to dealer 30 miles from home to E. Peoria. German Bliss to buy blades for my Raptor sdx mower. Parts guy was new and very professional. Had to call Hustler Cust Service and spoke to Becky another very professional person who..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Brighter Blooms Nursery

1.7 (22 reviews)
    • www.brighterblooms.com

"I feel taken advantage of by this company! They advertise trees based on their pictures and description, but sent you tiny plants. I paid about $17 per tree and what I received is not worth half of what I paid. I contacted..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Jackson And Perkins

2.2 (17 reviews)
    • www.jacksonandperkins.com

"N1. The food was cold, the rice was clumpy and the fish was dry the asparagus was way over cooked.
    2nd Order There was hardly any steak more onions than vegetables and cold."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Organic Dutchman

4.5 (21 reviews)
    • www.organicdutchman.com

"I've been with Organic Dutchman for 2 years now. I have been with other lawn care companies before, but the level of customer service and expertise will keep me coming back. I pride myself with a lush and *** free lawn. Organic..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Mcculloch

1.8 (12 reviews)
    • www.mcculloch.com

"Hi Sir/Madam
    Is it possible to order a Piston spare part (With these numbers printed on it: 101013, 216744) for the McCulloch ride on mower.
    Mower model number: M12597HRB.
    Mower serial number: 011311D001399.
    Kind Regards"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Orchard Supply Hardware

1.8 (13 reviews)
    • www.osh.com

"I have 2 gift cards for $10.00 and would like to get some use of them Wtf"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Exmark

1.9 (14 reviews)
    • www.exmark.com

"My brother purchased a Exmark Zero turn mower from Brookhaven Rent All in Brookhaven Mississippi. He is having trouble with it and the place where he bought it is refusing to repair it. It is a starter issue. They kept it a week..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Hydro Mousse

1.7 (14 reviews)
    • www.hydromousse.com

"First, I received the bottles of liquid and no seed. I bought seed locally. Second, the threading on the top does not thread with the container. I tightened as best I could. The seam where you attach the hose was separated..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Stonemakers

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.stonemakers.net

"My square waterfall was finished per our contract a fire pit and 2 benches were never done. Gabriel Montoya left piles of dirt on my property and requested full payment before the job was completed. He never came back his reason..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service