Browse Landscaping and Gardening Companies

Landscaping and Gardening

Nature Hills Nursery

1.5 (48 reviews)
    • www.naturehills.com

"This place is horrible. Received my plants and all were dead. They were out of their pots and dirt all over the place. They are denying me a refund. Do yourself a favor and do not buy from this place. Bunch of rip off artists!"

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Willis Orchard Company

2.2 (18 reviews)
    • www.willisorchards.com

"Purchased 3 trees from this company and one was dead. I contracted Willis Orchard and they wanted me to send them $35 to cover shipping for a tree I paid $45 for??? This is the way they provide customer service???? I can only..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Grass4Sale

1.3 (19 reviews)
    • www.grass4sale.com

"Do NOT buy anything or waste time on grass4sale.com. They are fraudulent and they are not good for any word. They should be put in jail. I should have listened to the other reviews. Placed online order for grass seeds for $128..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Weed Man Usa

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • weedmanusa.com

"I almost never write a negative review, but because my experience was as bad as it was, I felt compelled to write a review in an effort to help others not make the same mistake I did by choosing this company. The salesman that I..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Monster Tree Service

2.9 (19 reviews)
    • www.whymonster.com

"They came and began partial work with my knowledge and deposit. I tried to contact them several times and they said they would get back to me. 3 months later they called me and said I was on their to do list. In the meantime they..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

AeroGarden

1.9 (29 reviews)
    • www.aerogarden.com

"Purchased aerogarden elite slim. 3 months in now garbage doesn't work . Called customer service they agreed defective and will send me new one but lower and cheaper model because the elite slim was not in stock. They said 10..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Pocket Hose Silver Bullet

1.6 (28 reviews)
    • silverbullethose.com

"Sent pics of damaged pocket hoses but did not hear of how you will replace or refund for the 3 of them.2 green 1 black more expensive.mtrownsell@***.com"

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Lush Lawn

2.0 (26 reviews)
    • lushlawn.net

"Had pickers in my grass and ripped me off!!! Came out and sprayed for free then charged me for it. They finally gave me a free service. Then the tech only gave me a half yard service and then they charged me full price. Then a..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

SCAG Power Equipment

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.scag.com

"When I purchased a Cheetah II, 37 HP Vanguard, 61" velocity deck I told sales person that parts of my lawn were steep. He said with weight and low center of gravity of Cheetah II I shouldn't have a problem, well I DO! This mower w..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Ricks Tree Service

2.4 (1 review)
    • www.rickstreeservice.com

"They are good but after the work was done they wanted too much money!!"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service