Browse Landscaping and Gardening Companies

TruGreen

1.4 (867 reviews)
    • www.trugreen.com

"Service management
    Calls not returned service not handled and return phone calls not handle it appropriately
    Would like to talk to a live person please"

Read All 1898 reviews Customer Service

Burgess Seed And Plant Company

1.6 (318 reviews)
    • www.eburgess.com

"ordered raspberry plants on 4-6-21 and received a card saying $3,81 due for I don't know what.. That was paid by cc on 5-19-21. Can't reach you by phone so where are the plants???They are to be sent to my son in Maine."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cub Cadet

1.6 (185 reviews)
    • www.cubcadet.com

"At tractor supply in grayson ky in august 2020 bought model lt46 rider, tractor supply had warranty they said they would not fix it after many calls to repair shop i have 10 hours on that mower took it in 042121 finally got no..."

Read All 348 reviews Customer Service

Jack Seeds

1.4 (187 reviews)
    • jackseeds.co

"I have no way of letting them know what is going on.The phone # is not in service and I tried another # and it rings busy all the time you try to call it.Tried to text them never answered me. My name is Leola Martin order #
    3V10605..."

Read All 327 reviews Customer Service

Ty Ty Nursery

1.8 (90 reviews)
    • www.tytyga.com

"sent me persimmon trees that were dead. i but them in pots in my heated garage they never grew and now they wont reimburse me"

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Craftsman

2.1 (156 reviews)
    • www.craftsman.com

"I
    I bought a walk behind weedeater from Lowes in 2019 now craftsman/black and decker has a different vendor manufacturer for their 2020/2021 model and the 2019 vendor dirty hand tools is out of business I need parts and can get no..."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

John Deere

1.8 (173 reviews)
    • www.deere.com

"I baught johndeer green system baler.but service side is not support ed me.no sores available.no srevice technician is available.i was gave complainted last month 19/2021.but my problem not yet solved."

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

Troy Bilt

1.7 (137 reviews)
    • www.troybilt.com

"Troy Built responded to my review by saying: "Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"
    Here's my orig..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Husqvarna

1.6 (148 reviews)
    • www.husqvarna.com

"Can't find replacement part for tiller model ft900.transmission busted and cannot find replacement part nor dealer that have any."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Briggs And Stratton

1.4 (75 reviews)
    • www.briggsandstratton.com

"Ordered a new engine for my riding lawn mower being handicapped it's the only way I can mow my lawn I ordered it through northern tool warranty 2 years engine broke down 8 mows later blew a rod now I'm out 680 dollars incDon't..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service