Browse Landscaping and Gardening Companies

Landscaping and Gardening

TruGreen

1.4 (948 reviews)
    • www.trugreen.com

"TruGreen operates at its convenience, not its customers'. I am supposed to get a call the day before service; that's happened only once, despite repeated complaints that no one is calling. Tech visits are scheduled by computer,..."

Read All 2006 reviews Customer Service

Burgess Seed And Plant Company

1.6 (357 reviews)
    • www.eburgess.com

"The person I talked to on the phone did a good job. I was not able to get the fruit cocktail trees replaced. I purchased two trees that didnt appear to have the grafted scions when I received the trees, just a blank empty square,..."

Read All 622 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nurserylive

1.2 (241 reviews)
    • nurserylive.com

"I HAVE ORDER TWO PLANTS AND ONE FREE MONEY PLANTS
    BUT RECEIVED ONE DAMAGED PLANT AND ONE FREE MONEY PLANT
    BUT NOT RECEIVED ONE PLANT ALSO ."

Read All 435 reviews Customer Service

Jack Seeds

1.5 (222 reviews)
    • jackseeds.co

"I was just trying to order the blue marigolds & the rainbow rose, but they price didnt match. Still want em!"

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service

Ty Ty Nursery

1.8 (98 reviews)
    • www.tytyga.com

"If I could give them negative stars I would. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! They will send you DEAD trees and tell you they are just dormant. Planted and did everything needed. They NEVER grew. The other fruit trees from the local..."

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service

Scotts

2.4 (135 reviews)
    • www.scotts.com

"Exoplanet in my response could not work website and person answering your call in was not understanable"

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service

AeroGarden

2.3 (120 reviews)
    • www.aerogarden.com

"I had one of the larger gardens. I only used it about 4 months during the winter time. I used it two seasons, 8 months total. The third season the light would not work. The pump was still running. One customer service person said..."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

DirectGardening

1.5 (129 reviews)
    • www.directgardening.com

"My corkscrew vine was DOA...I have tried to revive it and there's been no results other than the vine crumbled to dust. Please can we fix this issue? I have a great pot ready n empty, it looks sad. PLEASE HELP ME ..IT WAS TRICKY..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Orbit Irrigation Products

1.8 (103 reviews)
    • www.orbitonline.com

"My Orbit battery operated Sprinkler timer, did not come with the adapter that I require. The timer is an orbit 57865 battery operated sprinkler timer."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

Gardeners Collection

1.4 (51 reviews)
    • www.gardenerscollection.com

"Ordered hummingbird vines in April. they withdrew the money the day of the order. The order confirmation states they withdraw the funds on the day it ships. WRONG THEY JUST TAKE IT AS SOON AS YOU GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFO...."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service