Browse Landscaping and Gardening Companies

Landscaping and Gardening

TruGreen

1.4 (934 reviews)
    • www.trugreen.com

"My lawn was in needing of aeration and overseeing. I called TruGreen and they told me to wait until fall and buy their package. I have had several weed treatments with hardly any results. Then when the aeration came, they can't..."

Read All 1986 reviews Customer Service

Burgess Seed And Plant Company

1.6 (352 reviews)
    • www.eburgess.com

"3 Sassafras trees none survived
    3 Blackberries 1 survived
    1 Raspberry Collection none survived
    2 Elderberries Both survived
    The plants did not come until end of June. Way outside our prime planting season.
    Hollyday Catus and Mosquito G..."

Read All 615 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

John Deere

1.7 (231 reviews)
    • www.deere.com

"Wanted a Mulch Plug for my Zero Turn. Was told none available, because it was an upper priced unit they didn't make them & I'd have to buy the whole Mulching Kit or Fabricate 1 myself. This is Bull!!! When I need to replace my..."

Read All 382 reviews Customer Service

Jack Seeds

1.4 (222 reviews)
    • jackseeds.co

"I was just trying to order the blue marigolds & the rainbow rose, but they price didnt match. Still want em!"

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Nurserylive

1.2 (198 reviews)
    • nurserylive.com

"Dont buy anything from Nurserylive.com
    i have ordered plant from nurserylive.com on 4th Aug 22, but today is 19th Sep 22 till now i have not received my product, no update, no response from them. I have wrote mail for refund no res..."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Ty Ty Nursery

1.8 (96 reviews)
    • www.tytyga.com

"Don't buy from them. Thieves! I was sent dead tree in April 2022. Was told to wait at least 2 months. After that was asked to send pictures. After that they promised to send an email to a link, and issue the the refund. Email was..."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

Troy Bilt

1.7 (167 reviews)
    • www.troybilt.com

"trimming hedges, machine stopped-string won't pull. my husband spent about 2 hours, different agents, got no where."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Scotts

2.2 (110 reviews)
    • www.scotts.com

"Customer service was nice and refunded my money for my products that I purchased. I bought the spray on weed n feed only I now have white round balls of fungus growing throughout my yard and black moss. I applied the product as..."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service

DirectGardening

1.4 (128 reviews)
    • www.directgardening.com

"I never got a response of any kind from this company. Im out over $50 and am very frustrated. Its next to impossible to get through to customer service."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service

Gardeners Collection

1.4 (51 reviews)
    • www.gardenerscollection.com

"Ordered hummingbird vines in April. they withdrew the money the day of the order. The order confirmation states they withdraw the funds on the day it ships. WRONG THEY JUST TAKE IT AS SOON AS YOU GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFO...."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service