Browse Landscaping and Gardening Companies

Landscaping and Gardening

TruGreen

1.4 (888 reviews)
    • www.trugreen.com

"I was over charged. I never received my discount for paying in full. (almost $500) My lawn looks worse than when i called them. No one came to treat my lawn for 50 days ( no visit in month of July at all). I get constant calls,..."

Read All 1931 reviews Customer Service

Burgess Seed And Plant Company

1.6 (335 reviews)
    • www.eburgess.com

"Have contacted company three times about damaged goods. Keep getting different reasons why my order was not replaced. Talked to customer rep, no help at all.
    Do not order from this company"

Read All 591 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Craftsman

2.0 (203 reviews)
    • www.craftsman.com

"Used it 4 times in 3 and half years plugged it in and it shorted out no longer works had to buy new one 59$ for something that should of lasted for years and years! Tried to get ahold of someone didn't happen so I said screw it ,..."

Read All 375 reviews Customer Service

Cub Cadet

1.6 (201 reviews)
    • www.cubcadet.com

"Engine has been nothing but trouble runs for 20 or so minutes and shuts down only 35 hours on engine 50inch cut deck xT1"

Read All 373 reviews Customer Service

Jack Seeds

1.4 (195 reviews)
    • jackseeds.co

"I ordered seeds last month, never received. pin502 chaplin123@***.com please email me about where the seeds are or refund my monday"

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service

John Deere

1.8 (193 reviews)
    • www.deere.com

"If you cannot provide the necessary equipments nd accessories along with the vechile wht for you are manufacturing the vechile I don't know for that it's better to shutdown the company instead make wrong adjustments in the..."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

Ty Ty Nursery

1.8 (93 reviews)
    • www.tytyga.com

"I bought two thorns less honey locus trees !! One was dead when I got it ! The other I just took out of the ground. Because it was full of thorns . They would not replace the dead one . So if you order from them good LUCK you..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Troy Bilt

1.7 (148 reviews)
    • www.troybilt.com

"Bought my Troy Bilt at Home Depot.Used it maybe 4 times pull starter rope busted.Primer push button leaking gas.Very disappointed in your Product.Waste of money.Mothers Day Gift.Insurance was not Purchased.Sitting in the..."

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service

Nurserylive

1.2 (152 reviews)
    • nurserylive.com

"My order number is NLV141132****
    I have not received my order where is my product if you people dont want to send refund my amount I want my hard work money back"

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

Husqvarna

1.6 (162 reviews)
    • www.husqvarna.com

"I have Husqvarna weed eater, blower, hedge trimmer and decided to buy your electric chainsaw to complete my collection. Ordered it from Amazon and received it today and there was no battery. In the Amazon add it did not say the..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service