Browse Kitchen and Cooking Companies

Kitchen and Cooking

Nuwave Oven

2.9 (613 reviews)
    • www.nuwaveoven.com

"have returned nu wave and have proof it has been received ; how do I get my refund?I ordered it using a credit card that was hacked so had to drop card but I need the refund to go to another credit card how can this be done/"

Read All 1728 reviews Customer Service

KitchenAid

1.6 (436 reviews)
    • www.kitchenaid.com

"Glide wheels for top rack broke on April 5, 2021; impossible to get replacement part. ETA for arrival always weeks in the future,
    Trying to call the company is a day's project as you are in a circular automated maze.
    The most helpfu..."

Read All 957 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gotham Steel

1.7 (295 reviews)
    • www.gothamsteel.com

"After about 2 months food started sticking and burning...and the clean up as is told on your commercials became non-existence. They now stick and one actually has burn marks that cannot be removed. I loved them at first....but..."

Read All 520 reviews Customer Service

Wolfgang Puck

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.wolfgangpuck.com

"Nothing happened. Id like to clean the underneath of the pitcher. It stinks. I purchased this blender and barely use it. I put my smoothly ingredients in and it made a beautiful drink. But when I started pouring I smelled a..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Bella Housewares

1.6 (158 reviews)
    • www.bellahousewares.com

"CASE NUMBER 192-8****
    BOUGHT BLENDER WENT TO USE BLENDER HAD NO POWER NEVER WORKED.
    Contacted company still waiting for a replacement.....over a month now."

Read All 291 reviews Customer Service

Hamilton Beach

1.8 (142 reviews)
    • www.hamiltonbeach.com

"When I called the help center they just told me to write an email. They did not give an email address. A phone recording told me I could write to their company by post
    I can't get the #%# lid off of the food processor. This company..."

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

NuWave Now

2.0 (135 reviews)
    • www.nuwavenow.com

"purchased an air fryer and the company replaced the faulty unit with a new one but I had to pay for shipping. Noe the replacement quit working and they replaced it and shipping was free"

Read All 246 reviews Customer Service

Tupperware

1.8 (129 reviews)
    • www.tupperware.com

"I have tried to get a lid replaced on a Tupperware container. I have called several times with no resolution. I then had to join their site and send in a claim with all pertinent info and still no resolution. Tupperware makes it..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Healthmaster

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.myhealthmaster.com

"i purchased a tempurpedic bed for my husband in march from ashley furniture and was hoping it would help him sleep as he is in need of hip and shoulder surgery and is in agony. the bed made it worse. what a nightmare. i need to ge..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Oster

2.0 (101 reviews)
    • www.oster.com

"My oster microwave could not be returned because I had it over 90 days. Due to Covid I never unpacked it till yesterday. When I plugged it in and started it there was a terrible rattle. I want to know if oster will stand behind..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service