Browse Kitchen and Cooking Companies

Kitchen and Cooking

Nuwave Oven

2.9 (614 reviews)
    • www.nuwaveoven.com

"my indicator wont reset from 2:00 min.and the 'time' indicator is flashing in the little readout window- ive tried unplugging it 2x and pressing the buttons to try to get it to reset and NADA - HELP!! PLZ"

Read All 1729 reviews Customer Service

KitchenAid

1.6 (450 reviews)
    • www.kitchenaid.com

"I purchased a kitchenmaid ice maker in 2019 (2yrs old) It was $3000! The pump is broke and to replace is nearly $900.00
    I feel an appliance should last more than 2 years! No break on parts or fixing! I'm not a happy consumer!"

Read All 981 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gotham Steel

1.7 (307 reviews)
    • www.gothamsteel.com

"I ordered a set of hammer head pots and pans also I paid for the bakeware set. Infect bed the pots and pans today but the bakeware set was not in he box."

Read All 533 reviews Customer Service

Pit Boss

2.4 (196 reviews)
    • pitboss-grills.com

"The gas fuel wouldn't ignite. The customer service representative sggested that I clean the fuel rail. It worked!

"

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service

Bella Housewares

1.6 (161 reviews)
    • www.bellahousewares.com

"The black coating to my Bella 18 quart roaster pan is coming off. Do you sell new inserts for these roaster pan?"

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Wolfgang Puck

1.8 (160 reviews)
    • www.wolfgangpuck.com

"I need the insert model number wpsc 0010 it cracked and it's leaking out the bottom of the insert the ceramic insert and I need a replacement and I can't find one that's why I contacted you all"

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Hamilton Beach

1.7 (150 reviews)
    • www.hamiltonbeach.com

"The whisk I did not use for long time but when I beat it came out so I need to get one of that please can u please help me this is my number 413459**** thanx you"

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

NuWave Now

2.0 (140 reviews)
    • www.nuwavenow.com

"I purchased 2, 13 quart nuwave pressure cookers to make soup.
    One works fine. The other looses power once it gets hot and the power and display returns once it cools off. When I emailed the company I was directed to a sight that wa..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Tupperware

1.7 (135 reviews)
    • www.tupperware.com

"My order never came, I was charged for it but it never showed up. And I cancelled another order I put in on accident and never refund a refund when I called for one two weeks ago."

Read All 241 reviews Customer Service

WebstaurantStore

2.2 (123 reviews)
    • www.webstaurantstore.com

"i am sorry i did not contact you on pissed off. now i am getting pissed of having to write more than i want to ."

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service