Browse Kindergartens and Nurseries Companies

Clear all filters
Kindergartens and Nurseries

Elsmere Presbyterian Child Care Center

• www.elsmerepreschildcare.com

"Elsemere Presbytarian Childcare Center in Elsmere Delaware is a horrible place to send a child. It's a free for all for the kids. Look at the classroom schedule, it literly list free choice activies about 7 times a day. This..."

Decatur Macon County Opportunities Corporation

• www.dmcoc.org

"This School got me terminated from first Student, because of not telling on one of there staff member and a teacher of head start this member took a child off of the bus I was driving and I was blame for her action. She new what..."

• Advertisements

Complete Child Care

• Kindergartens and Nurseries

"yesterday, on my way to work, i found two teachers of complete child care smoking on their school premise. and this is not good especially this is a nursery school. children may be a second hand smoker which is dangerous to their..."

Circus Tree

• Kindergartens and Nurseries

"We are local children's book authors who had scheduled a FREE reading for the children at a local La Petite Day Care Center. This was planned for a week and when we showed up the Director was very short and rude with us. She..."

Circle Time Daycare

• Kindergartens and Nurseries

"I worked at Circle Time and I'm sorry to admit that they are the most unprofessional daycare I've ever seen. The owner, Jen, would grab children by the arm and drag them into their office and then when the parents came she'd act..."

Christchurch Montessori Nursery

• www.christchurchmontessorinursery.co.uk

"AVOID Christchurch Montessori; Beauchamp Pl/Reid St, Christchurch BH23 2BS, United Kingdom; The manager of this nursery cares more about keeping her boss happy than the children she is supposed to be looking after. The whole..."

Child Nursery Centers

• www.earlyconnections.org

"Child Nursery Centers located in Colorado Springs, Colorado has many locations, but I don't recommend sending your children there. They say they help you as a single parent and they did at first, but the rates raised without..."

Caterpillar Care Chicago

• caterpillarcare.com

"BRUISING/FOOD DEPRIVATION CATERPILLAR CARE CHICAGO BRUISING/FOOD DEPRIVATION. My Daughter goes to school at Caterpillar Care Day Care. I'm Complaining about a bruise that I found on my child's leg. No one at Caterpillar Care can e..."

Building Blocks

• Kindergartens and Nurseries

"We would pick our 3yr old son up and he was dirty 2 or 3 times every week. We provided extra cloths but they would even leave him in the same cloths all day if soiled. I even saw children pushing and scaring smaller kids and the..."

Brandi Ramsey

• www.linkedin.com

"She was mean and hit the youngest and locked them in room and yelled at him constantly. started fights with the oldest and cussed at him daily and belittled him she is very vindictive and abusive don't trust her .when..."