Browse Kindergartens and Nurseries Companies

Kindergartens and Nurseries

KinderCare

1.8 (142 reviews)
    • www.kindercare.com

"I am not here to complain about this place. I am here too state that the Silver Lake Kindercare is amazing. I had trouble getting my daughter Potty Trained. And they took the time out and got her trained. And not only did they do..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

AuPairCare

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.aupaircare.com

"Intrax Aupaire did not do a good job in listening to my concerns as a host family. Relationship between Aupaire and host family is mutual. I did not like my area director only taking Aupaires side and listening to my concerns. I..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Florida Nursing CEU

2.5 (9 reviews)
    • floridanursingceu.com

"I started taking a 3 hour CEU for Asthma and in the middle of it the entire course disappeared, and when went back in: no longer in the offer library. Not acceptable, as I was in the middle of the course. The original course I..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Chosen ChildCare

2.7 (2 reviews)
    • Kindergartens and Nurseries

"my child comes home almost daily and has stories of specific teachers cussing at kids telling them they "haven't done *** all day" or they "need to sit their *** the *** down", coming out of the baby room talking to each other..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Oc Nannies

3.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.ocnannies.com

"The company is a total scam . Don’t vet the candidates give you people who they know don’t match you only to charge you non-refundable fee and get you into agreement . Our nanny admitted she never wanted to work the schedule and..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Raintree Academy

• www.raintreekids.com

"MK - Preschool teacher sexual abuse defense doesn't fool police in Houston. Raintree Academy, 4515 Treaschwig Rd, Spring, TX 77373, (281) 821-****, ignored repeated complaints to investigate claims of various marks on children..."

My First Years Preschool

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • myfirstyearspreschool.com

"If the parents need to bring brekfest and snack It is a bad service for the money they pay "

Ilenes SunFlower

1.5 (1 review)
    • Kindergartens and Nurseries

"The caregivers at the Greenwood location are consistently heard yelling at children outside of the front door. There are holes in the backyard floor, mice in corners scurring away and half the services we paid for are secretly can..."

A To Z Daycare Center

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.a2zdaycare.com

"I know this place A TO Z Daycare Brooklyn is all dirty! Pictures are not true what you can really see there!!
    The place is not designed for kids at all. And these poor little things sometimes just wander around because nobody give..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Sacred Heart Child Care

• Kindergartens and Nurseries

"This place is not what is seems to be from the outside. i would tell everyonw that i know to NOT leave a child here, this people that Run this place, have no clue what it takes to run a daycare, it is manly ran by a family and if..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service