Skip to content

Kindergartens and Nurseries

Care Com

1.4 (729 reviews)
    • www.care.com

"Having a hard time signing up with PW. Sitters are slow or give no response, except for one who I know locally. It doesn't work for me."

Read All 1586 reviews Customer Service

KinderCare

1.9 (148 reviews)
    • www.kindercare.com

"I wanted to enroll in the CDA program. It was easy and a link was sent to me. The representative was very helpful"

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UrbanSitter

1.2 (18 reviews)
    • www.urbansitter.com

"Ive never used urban sitter
    Just download the app but didnt used it and I been charged 39.99
    I need my money back to my account"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Au Pair In America

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • www.aupairinamerica.com

"This agency doesnt care about families and always takes the au pairs bogus lies at face value. In their eyes, au pairs are more valuable than the families that pay them, and they could care less about the children who are..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

AuPairCare

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.aupaircare.com

"Our first au pair could swim, drive, and cook on paper. She couldn't drive or swim and she set fire to the kitchen (all week 1).
    Our second au pair was on drugs. Stole money and clothes from us. Left my non-swimming 4 yeat old alon..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Florida Nursing CEU

2.7 (16 reviews)
    • floridanursingceu.com

"Horrible customer service because you can not reach a person. I would like to finish my CEU's so I can renew my license but the website is unrreachable. It shows "Your Connection is not Private." Not secure. Now I am stuck after..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

CEUFast

2.7 (6 reviews)
    • ceufast.com

"This company double charged me and have yet to refund the money. Havent even tried to reckon *** the over charge."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Chosen ChildCare

3.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.chosenchildcare.com

"The environment at Chosen is very safe, nurturing and organized. When I arrive to drop my child off daily, I always get greeted with a smile and warm good morning. They have great systems of daily operation in place to ensure..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Oc Nannies

3.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.ocnannies.com

"The company is a total scam . Don’t vet the candidates give you people who they know don’t match you only to charge you non-refundable fee and get you into agreement . Our nanny admitted she never wanted to work the schedule and..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Raintree Academy

• www.raintreekids.com

"MK - Preschool teacher sexual abuse defense doesn't fool police in Houston. Raintree Academy, 4515 Treaschwig Rd, Spring, TX 77373, (281) 821-****, ignored repeated complaints to investigate claims of various marks on children..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service