Browse Kids' Stores Companies

Kids' Stores

PatPat

2.1 (779 reviews)
    • www.patpat.com

"I hope you will do what is necessary for me. It's happened by mistake.That's why I am trying to cancel the order
    Best regards,
    Faisal"

Read All 1633 reviews Customer Service

The Childrens Place

2.1 (637 reviews)
    • www.childrensplace.com

"Never authorized this will like my money back I will very much appreciate that thank you very much as soon as possible"

Read All 1366 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Screaming Owl

1.9 (430 reviews)
    • screamingowl.com

"This company put the wrong address in my order. Have made several attempts to get ahold of the. By phone and email with no response. I have called my post office and they told me tough *** Called my bank to have payment reversed...."

Read All 689 reviews Customer Service

Once Upon A Child

1.9 (278 reviews)
    • www.onceuponachild.com

"What survey have seen store major improvements 5 yrs no until upgrade, spent $550,000-750,000 inventory, and new displays, signs, seating, new flooring, remodel each store like said nothing going change.create business slogan..."

Read All 459 reviews Customer Service

Toys R Us

1.8 (154 reviews)
    • www.toysrus.com

"I recently ordered items online and several days later I received notice some were on backorder. I received a partial order shipment that was missing items I was charged for. I notified customer service and they are looking into..."

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Grandmas Gift Shop

1.2 (149 reviews)
    • grandmasgiftshop.com

"I never get response to any of my issues.i even tried calling and it rings and immediately goes to busy signal.i am a valuable good customer and repeat orders very frequently.i complained about 2 its that were not..."

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Toys For Tots

2.0 (76 reviews)
    • toysfortots.org

"Very upset about the way I was treated"

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

World Tech Toys

1.5 (115 reviews)
    • www.worldtechtoys.com

"Cant get in touch with company for missing part. When I call just get message not available. Got this toy for my son, opened box to put together and there is a part missing"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Babies R Us

1.9 (84 reviews)
    • www.toysrus.com

"I need to ship a crib ASAP could you help by giving me an approximate ship cost going from zip code 28078 to Cherokee NC. Please help and advise."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Buy Buy Baby

1.6 (136 reviews)
    • www.buybuybaby.com

"I honestly don't think that words can possibly do justice for how absolutely horrible this store is, particularly the ignorant and unprofessional customer service (wherever they sit) and the home-delivery department. Over three we..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service