Browse Kids' Stores Companies

• www.patpat.com

"I Oder some clothes its wrong adress o GURDIAL SINGH, WARD NO -03
    BABA MAKBOOL SHAH ROAD
    AJNALA, PUNJAB 143102
    India its my correct address"

Read All 1873 reviews Customer Service

The Childrens Place

2.1 (656 reviews)
    • www.childrensplace.com

"I am still waiting on my item or my refund cause I didn't get my stuff and it not right I spent 118.00 I need my stuff or my money back"

Read All 1407 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Screaming Owl

1.9 (430 reviews)
    • screamingowl.com

"This company put the wrong address in my order. Have made several attempts to get ahold of the. By phone and email with no response. I have called my post office and they told me tough *** Called my bank to have payment reversed...."

Read All 689 reviews Customer Service

Once Upon A Child

1.9 (279 reviews)
    • www.onceuponachild.com

"What resources do hold from start? How long do train employees? Last final thought share with you such hard time finding dedicated employees want to work and there compassion, and understanding what retail sector involves guess..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Toys R Us

1.8 (154 reviews)
    • www.toysrus.com

"I recently ordered items online and several days later I received notice some were on backorder. I received a partial order shipment that was missing items I was charged for. I notified customer service and they are looking into..."

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Grandmas Gift Shop

1.2 (150 reviews)
    • grandmasgiftshop.com

"I am unable to enter a new method of payment. I'm not sure what Stripe is. I do not have a paypal account. I really want this order! Please help!"

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Toys For Tots

2.0 (76 reviews)
    • toysfortots.org

"Wrong amount taken for donation. Toys for tots adjusted the amount for me. Looks good so far. Will know in September."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

World Tech Toys

1.5 (115 reviews)
    • www.worldtechtoys.com

"Cant get in touch with company for missing part. When I call just get message not available. Got this toy for my son, opened box to put together and there is a part missing"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Buy Buy Baby

1.6 (147 reviews)
    • www.buybuybaby.com

"Hello.
    I had call your company and NO ONE answered the phone! I had a baby gift that was supposed to be here on Friday and then I get a email tell me it wont be here till next week, WHICH the baby shower was yesterday (Sunday)!!!!!"

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Babies R Us

1.9 (84 reviews)
    • www.toysrus.com

"I need to ship a crib ASAP could you help by giving me an approximate ship cost going from zip code 28078 to Cherokee NC. Please help and advise."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service