Browse Kids' Stores Companies

Kids' Stores

PatPat

2.1 (830 reviews)
    • www.patpat.com

"I ordered a while ago and was supposed to recieve my order on tuesday 3 days ago but nothing yet!!! My daughter is so ipset she didnt recieve her new clothes for school. She was so excited and now she is so sad. Not happy with..."

Read All 1790 reviews Customer Service

The Childrens Place

2.1 (656 reviews)
    • www.childrensplace.com

"Placed a order a large order a month before started didn't receive order was told it was under investigation at ups that it would take 7 to 14 days to complete that was in August 20th and now I am told to wait a additional 14..."

Read All 1406 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Screaming Owl

1.9 (430 reviews)
    • screamingowl.com

"This company put the wrong address in my order. Have made several attempts to get ahold of the. By phone and email with no response. I have called my post office and they told me tough *** Called my bank to have payment reversed...."

Read All 689 reviews Customer Service

Once Upon A Child

1.8 (280 reviews)
    • www.onceuponachild.com

"The manager was very rude.She called me back 30 minutes later and asked me to come in and review my merchandise. I drove to the store and as I get in the door the manager is yelling at me asking questions like " where do you get..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Toys R Us

1.8 (154 reviews)
    • www.toysrus.com

"I recently ordered items online and several days later I received notice some were on backorder. I received a partial order shipment that was missing items I was charged for. I notified customer service and they are looking into..."

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Grandmas Gift Shop

1.2 (150 reviews)
    • grandmasgiftshop.com

"I ordered a deep blue *** princess dress May 18th and paid for it with MasterCard for 25.98 was to be shipped to Adam Johnston 34 Wild Elm Ave Punta Vedra Florida he never received according to the tracking he should have my name..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Toys For Tots

2.0 (76 reviews)
    • toysfortots.org

"Wrong amount taken for donation. Toys for tots adjusted the amount for me. Looks good so far. Will know in September."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

World Tech Toys

1.5 (115 reviews)
    • www.worldtechtoys.com

"Cant get in touch with company for missing part. When I call just get message not available. Got this toy for my son, opened box to put together and there is a part missing"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Buy Buy Baby

1.6 (146 reviews)
    • www.buybuybaby.com

"Had a baby dresser delivered today by someone who should not be in contact with customers. He made it clear they his job was Threshold delivery which evidently means to do the least work possible and run. I was not happy with his..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Babies R Us

1.9 (84 reviews)
    • www.toysrus.com

"I need to ship a crib ASAP could you help by giving me an approximate ship cost going from zip code 28078 to Cherokee NC. Please help and advise."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service