Browse Kids' Stores Companies

Kids' Stores

PatPat

2.1 (1,097 reviews)
    • www.patpat.com

"J'ai toujours pas reçu ma commande, j'aimerais un remboursement au plus vite ou de me renvoyer s'il vous plaît"

Read All 2578 reviews Customer Service

The Childrens Place

2.1 (697 reviews)
    • www.childrensplace.com

"I did speak to an customer service representative to close the fraudulent account. I'm still waiting to speak with main office regarding this issue. I would like to know where other items purchased were delivered. One package..."

Read All 1494 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Screaming Owl

1.9 (430 reviews)
    • screamingowl.com

"This company put the wrong address in my order. Have made several attempts to get ahold of the. By phone and email with no response. I have called my post office and they told me tough *** Called my bank to have payment reversed...."

Read All 689 reviews Customer Service

Once Upon A Child

1.8 (281 reviews)
    • www.onceuponachild.com

"One of their shift managers over charged my bank card and its been a week later and Ive yet to receive my money all Im getting is a run around and no one trying to compensate me for their mistake Im the only one hurting by their..."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Toys R Us

1.8 (155 reviews)
    • www.toysrus.com

"I ordered a toy. A different toy was delivered. I cannot get any response from customer service. Their phone contact number does not work and their 'expert' contacts do not actually address the specific question asked. There is..."

Read All 403 reviews Customer Service

Buy Buy Baby

1.6 (164 reviews)
    • www.buybuybaby.com

"8/20/22-UPDATE-RESOLVED
    As a result of speaking with Bed, Bath and Beyond's customer service person, my credit card has now been credited for the Express Shipping charges of $21.99. I will however be forwarding a description of my..."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

Grandmas Gift Shop

1.2 (154 reviews)
    • grandmasgiftshop.com

"I bought this after seeing the product on tiktok. Because I purchased it for the spring for at my trailer, I did not install it until now. It does NOT WORK and grandmas gift shop does not reply to my emails"

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Toys For Tots

2.1 (81 reviews)
    • toysfortots.org

"I believe I made a mistake and signed up to donate toys instead of being adopted so I didn't receive toys last year and I be been getting emails from the ceo to donate can someone please contact me about my application status"

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

World Tech Toys

1.5 (120 reviews)
    • worldtechtoys.com

"Interceptor spy drone with camera GHz, 4.5 CH gyro quadcopter. Will not fly remote is messed up , have checked and done everything manual and new batteries . No customers service help from company world tech toys phone number is..."

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Babies R Us

1.9 (85 reviews)
    • www.toysrus.com

"The lady at the Victoria, bc store was amazing. Gurpreet was very helpful, made shopping easy.
    I tried to leave a review on google but it wouldnt let me, so I hope this review gets back to her because she was amazing, thank you."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service