Browse Job Search and Employment Companies

Job Search and Employment

Kforce

1.2 (41 reviews)
    • www.kforce.com

"Recieved a call today stating I was terminated but they will not provide me any info as to why. I was never briefed of any situation nor had I ever been non compliant on my
    Job assignment. Was told my supervisor sent a letter of te..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

AppleOne

1.3 (48 reviews)
    • appleone.com

"First of all they keep taking money off my account and not giving me any product no products have been mailed to my house then somebody keeps popping up on my Facebook page I don't know who that is they just wait a hundred $8 off..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Naukri

1.5 (34 reviews)
    • www.naukri.com

"Talking interview regarding job and after Clear round first and second they don't give me any response"

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Jobs In Dubai

2.3 (38 reviews)
    • www.jobsindubai.com

"He pissed of me get money
    Danny Carlos

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Integrity Staffing Solutions

1.6 (32 reviews)
    • jobs.integritystaffing.com

"I have applied numerous times to integrity staffing and for some reason I have not received any information even for the intro interview. I called them 10 days ago and was told my concerns were being escalated and I would hear..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Labor Finders

1.8 (42 reviews)
    • www.laborfinders.com

"It opens late. There is no one in office during the day. Nobody picks up the phone. One time I didn't get paid. The other time I didn't get paid till next day. She's very unprofessional"

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

CareerExcuse

3.0 (45 reviews)
    • www.careerexcuse.com

"I was a Career Excuse client for 3 years. I have been self employed, but wanted a job reference setup so if I ever got a chance at at job with benefits I could take it. I got a job interview, so I paid $200 for an upgrade. Then..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Jobandpay

1.4 (11 reviews)
    • jobandpay.com

"To all the people who have not been paid for your work with any company there is a federal agency usually associated with the unemployment agency in your state.It is called the wages and hour commission and they can put liens..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Teacher Active

1.3 (24 reviews)
    • www.teacheractive.com

"The staff member miss Jessica mc gee is extremely rude to potential candidates. I would not recommend registering with the company. Waste of time and energy"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Career Builder

1.2 (25 reviews)
    • www.careerbuilder.com

"Receiving constant text messages and emails from scammers that got my profile and resume from Careerbuilder.com. Emails contain malware, phishing emails, links and scams. The emails say "job offer" and "job interview" in subject..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service