Skip to content

Job Search and Employment

Indeed

1.8 (1,273 reviews)
    • www.indeed.com

"Just have a phone conversation with me! I have another indeed account on my Computer and therefore it will not let me set up a second business."

Read All 3362 reviews Customer Service

Shiftsmart

1.8 (863 reviews)
    • shiftsmart.com

"I was told that there have been more people complaining like I have. Reliability score and shifts disappeared when accepted. This is what happened to me. I worked the shift, and I didn't get paid when it was on my schedule, then..."

Read All 2397 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Randstad USA

1.7 (339 reviews)
    • www.randstadusa.com

"Never receive my check work under Randstad job was saralee trying figure out we're went supposed sent me card thru mail I never received it"

Read All 670 reviews Customer Service

Fiverr

2.1 (302 reviews)
    • www.fiverr.com

"It's got good reviews... seemed OK to start... but bank verification (required before interacting with customers) hung up. no response from customer service, other than advise to call bank and request that "u7buy.com" be..."

Read All 634 reviews Customer Service

Instawork

2.0 (197 reviews)
    • www.instawork.com

"I've been trying to get in touch with someone all week, but actually, two weeks haven't been paid yet. Everyone keeps saying the same thing and there are no deposits in my account. No one wants to work for free, and I need to..."

Read All 542 reviews Customer Service

Aerotek

1.4 (192 reviews)
    • www.aerotek.com

"Hi, good morning! I have been emailing out to the contacts that I have for this company to verify an invoice we have received. I never get responses back from any employee. I have had many other issues with invoices in the past th..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

LiveCareer

1.3 (192 reviews)
    • www.livecareer.com

"They deducting from my account again i didn't do another cv so please cancel from immediate affect

Read All 430 reviews Customer Service

Adecco

1.6 (200 reviews)
    • www.adeccousa.com

"I contacted @robert_richardyk and converted a written image he sent me to a PDF and handed it over to him. They said my salary is $1200, but I haven't received any money yet. I got my money through Binance. I fulfilled their..."

Read All 383 reviews Customer Service

ZipRecruiter

1.4 (163 reviews)
    • www.ziprecruiter.com

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! We tried the 7-day FREE trial, which turned out to be only a 2-day FREE trial, and we were charged $103 for nothing. The only candidate that responded in 5 days was someone with absolutely no..."

Read All 297 reviews Customer Service

Express Employment Professionals

1.6 (130 reviews)
    • www.expresspros.com

"I left a job for personal reasons my car was barking down they made me eat my sick leave I called them they said they can't do anything about it I lost my sick leave"

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service