Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies

Jewelry and Accessories

Cartier

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.cartier.co.uk

"We have been trying to buy a ring from Cartier for just over a month to give as a gift on August 25th. We went to the boutique in mid-July where they said they see customers by appointment only and there were no appointments..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Belden Jewelers

1.8 (15 reviews)
    • www.beldenjewelers.com

"They lied about the rewards I was going to be able to use then when it came time to my fiancé and I to use the rewards on our wedding bands they gave us such a hard time so I ended up returning everything and asked for the all my..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Agape Diamonds

4.3 (47 reviews)
    • www.diamondslabcreated.com

"Hello my name is Tiffany Adley I purchased a paid of diamond earrings order number 10015**** (*.0CTW Round Cut Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold (2.0Ct Each).
    I am aware that these are man made diamonds but under the impression that..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.fastfix.com

"I took a watch to be repaired the employee was sleeping and not helpful"

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Belleza Jewelry

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • www.bellezajewelry.com

"If you buy jewelry from this merchant, make certain you keep copies of all receipts and correspondence. You will need record of merchandise not received also. Be prepared to have your credit card company/bank assist you when you..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Ora Delphine

2.8 (30 reviews)
    • oradelphine.com

"Hi,
    I found a maroon satchel that is missing the shoulder strap at a Hospice thrift store. Is there any way I can purchase a strap to match the purse?
    Donna Smith"

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Helloice Jewelry

2.0 (19 reviews)
    • www.helloice.com

"I paid For a 3 day shipping that was 5 days ago and it still not here i paid for 3 day so I can get it before I got out of town"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Luxottica

1.3 (29 reviews)
    • www.luxottica.com

"I placed an order for replacement lenses, they sent me the wrong size. So Ive been trying to call for 48 hours and no human being answered the phone. It keeps you rerouting from machine to machine to machine. The worst customer..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom

1.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.bradford.co.uk

"Have ordered Ultimate Disney MB. Order number294114. have now tried to make a payment on line and by phone. Payment Reference 146106****114. Costomer number B146****. would like conformation of payment."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Burberry

2.1 (26 reviews)
    • www.burberry.com

"I bought a vintage shoes in feb 2021 and i hardly wore it for 4-5 times and the upper part connected with the sole came off due to poor pasting when i contacted the customer care they told me to share the pictures of the product w..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service