Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies

Jewelry and Accessories

Oakley

1.5 (73 reviews)
    • www.oakley.com

"Rep was very helpful and will send aftermarket info so hopefully I can get issue resolved. I will get on site and see if my nose piece is available."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Mark And Graham

1.5 (84 reviews)
    • www.markandgraham.com

"I ordered a personalized lacquered serving tray for friends for Christmas. M&G screwed up the personalization date, so I had to return. I was also disappointed with the quality. The personalization is done with stickers that were..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Luciana Rose Jewelry

1.8 (56 reviews)
    • store.lulurosecouture.com

"Everything went fantastic and they are pleasant. I will continue to do business with this company. The interaction with customer service was quick and painless."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

PrimeStyle

4.2 (70 reviews)
    • primestyle.com

"I dont know how to purchase a insured return label to send this ring back &;;;;;;;;;;; get the right ring sent to me. Ive already paid for the other ring."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Hip Hop Bling

2.3 (60 reviews)
    • www.hiphopbling.com

"I would like to return and item I got from you its not what I though it would be the chain does not go straight at all its twisted up and when on my neck it keeps on twisting all different ways"

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Premier Designs

2.4 (47 reviews)
    • premierdesigns.com

"I have a credit of $78 that I questioned back in 2018 with a email which I still have. I have forgotten about it until I was going through my jewelry are you still in business, because I never got a response? I know I return a..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Luminox

1.7 (58 reviews)
    • www.luminox.com

"Its a fairly new watch in excellent condition and the Lume is completely gone!!! I called and left my number for a return call."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Stndrdz

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • stndrdz.com

"I signed up and paid you to be one of your testers Over a year ago still havent heard or received any thing from you. WHY???????"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Christian Henriks

1.3 (47 reviews)
    • christian-henriks.com

"Never recieved my ring. Bunch of crooks. Karma will get you"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

The Sak

2.8 (30 reviews)
    • www.thesak.com

"Placed an order and never received it, I am pissed as *** Prior to trying to reach The Sak via phone I did send an email however I never heard from anyone. I did a little research online and happened upon your site. I did place a..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service