Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies

Jewelry and Accessories

Hip Hop Bling

2.4 (56 reviews)
    • www.hiphopbling.com

"Fraud *** company fake jewelry no communication real disrespectful stay away from scam alert. Go read reviews lot of complaints"

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Stndrdz

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • stndrdz.com

"I signed up and paid you to be one of your testers Over a year ago still havent heard or received any thing from you. WHY???????"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Christian Henriks

1.3 (47 reviews)
    • christian-henriks.com

"Never recieved my ring. Bunch of crooks. Karma will get you"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Luminox

1.7 (55 reviews)
    • www.luminox.com

"I did not receive my loyalty points or $50 dollar referal money. I have been a Luminox client since 2007 and refereed my brother.
    He ordered the same watch on the same day, was charged, and there is no tracking update. His order nu..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Mark And Graham

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.markandgraham.com

"No luggage that was stated to be on its way! I have had several conversations with people working for Mark and Graham and still have not received my order."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Holsted Jewelers

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.holstedjewelers.com

"I got intouch with someone from Holsted Jewelry on Facebook. They said that they were out of business. Thanks so much"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Movado

2.0 (42 reviews)
    • www.intl.movado.com

"I purchased a new watch and the band is too small for my wrist. They told me to call Mavado and get a new watch band for my watch."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Nikola Valenti Jewelry

1.6 (45 reviews)
    • www.nikolavalenti.com

"Need to speak to a live person!! Do not take any further funds from my Bank account. I need to cancel this *** !!"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Seiko

1.8 (45 reviews)
    • www.seikowatches.com

"I recently purchased a Seiko Coutura SSG022 which the suggested retail price is $650.00. I realize I didn't buy a Rolex but at 650 I didn't buy a low end Timex either. My point is at 650 a pop I believe that Seiko could make a..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Edward And Ashley Jewelry

1.8 (57 reviews)
    • edward-ashley-jewelry.myshopify.com

"I ordered a product that was basically the last gift from my mother right before she passed away. I ordered it november 2017 and communicated with them via their FB and explained how i had at least expected it for my birthday a..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service