Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies

Jewelry and Accessories

Charming Charlie

1.9 (116 reviews)
    • www.charmingcharlie.com

"Company unprofessional very poor customer service. Website is poorly set up I will shop other places they refused to give me my discount"

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Liquidation Channel

3.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.liquidationchannel.com

"I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Superjeweler

2.4 (114 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"They is re shipping but it took 3 weeks for them to respond back one of the customer care was very rude I emailed them several times"

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Palm Beach Jewelry

2.4 (105 reviews)
    • www.palmbeachjewelry.com

"I've called all the numbers and still get the recording saying they are closed.. The recording gives business hours. Yet they were closed."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Fossil

1.9 (109 reviews)
    • www.fossil.com

"My delivery got delayed but I still received it before I needed, very happy with the customer service"

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Replicahause

3.2 (104 reviews)
    • www.replicahause.com

"Purchased a replica vintage rolex daytona said it was water proof , paid extra for seal and correct crystal , Watch showed up 30 days later and could not get it to run for more than an hour after swimming in it it fogged up and..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Bestreplica

1.4 (117 reviews)
    • www.bestreplica1.sr

"Never received my watch. Do not do business with these scammers. Gave then $998 back in oct still waiting on the watch Now they want even respond to my messages"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Roseinside

1.4 (69 reviews)
    • roseinside.com

"Wish I could give negative star. Bought a mothers ring. They left my childs stone off ring who happens to have cancer. Was a stab in my heart. Cant wear ring like this. Have reached out several times for help and no response...."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Sunglass Hut

1.5 (121 reviews)
    • www.sunglasshut.com

"We were mistreated by the staff member, at one of your stores, she is tall and blond hair also heavy weight. At the Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas. My telephone number is 281-770-****.
    I hope to hear back from one of your sta..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Quay Australia

2.4 (71 reviews)
    • www.quayaustralia.com

"Cant get through to customer service and never received my order. Company states that theyre basically not responsible for anything once the product is shipped. Thats a bunch of bs"

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service