Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies

Jewelry and Accessories

Liquidation Channel

3.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.liquidationchannel.com

"I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Shop LC

2.9 (117 reviews)
    • www.shoplc.com

"Well. I didnt know that you were PISSED LC.
    I THOUGHT YOU WERE SHOP LC! You have some nerve calling ONE OF YOUR BEST CUSTOMERS WITH a bad attitude. What is wrong
    were your feelings hurt.i thought I was talking to professionals. I wa..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Replicahause

3.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.replicahause.com

"Ordered the watch on June, 20. Never received a watch"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Palm Beach Jewelry

2.3 (101 reviews)
    • www.palmbeachjewelry.com

"The Quick Return Label that was sent required that I pay the postage and they will not reimburse me for returning their defective products.
    I will never place an order with this company again. they have such a poor rating with cons..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Sunglass Hut

1.5 (110 reviews)
    • www.sunglasshut.com

"I do all of the processes in order to use the discount but it never gets applied. I was wondering if I can maybe get a code sent to me or assistance on this matter. Thank you"

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Bestreplica

1.6 (102 reviews)
    • bestreplica.sr

"I ordered a sea dweller from best replica on August 2nd. I paid by visa, about $1400 usd. They sent me an email that it was in quality control on August 10. I emailed customer service and asked for an shipping update, they said it..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Perfect Watches

2.1 (80 reviews)
    • www.perfectwatches.info

"SAME AS THE OTHERS, I SUBMITTED AN ORDER, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ANSWERING QUESTIONS QUICKLY-BIANCA OR AMY-
    WANTED MT TO USE WESTERN UNION AND SEND MONEY TO SOUTH AFRICA TO OYAMA NAMHLA
    MU DUMB *** SELF FELL FOR IT! ONLY REASON WH..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Roseinside

1.5 (56 reviews)
    • roseinside.com

"My item was supposed to arrive on May 5th and still have not got it. It was my Mother's Day gift. So I don't want it anymore. I need my money back!"

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Otticanet

2.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.otticanet.com

"I still havent received my order yet. I ordered my glasses over a month ago and I still didnt get it."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service