Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies

Jewelry and Accessories

Florence Scovel

1.6 (222 reviews)
    • www.florencescoveljewelry.com

"Order was placed and paid for 01/15/22 and still not received. Customer Service phone numbers are disconnected and emails are undeliverable. Please cancel this order and refund payment immediately. Thank you"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Jewels

1.6 (202 reviews)
    • ashleyjewels.com

"This was represented as a Canadian company, then Google shows New York address and Ph.#,. Turns out a Chinese scam. Never received my order,and lost $88+. Playing on emotions of purchasers on holidays. The worst of the worst!..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nikola Valenti Jewelry

1.6 (177 reviews)
    • www.nikolavalenti.com

"I didnt authorize this account that Im aware of.
    Please cancel & dont take any more money from my account. I believe you owe me money. Ive returned 3 shipments & my card has been charged for at least 2 of them.
    Please send me a chec..."

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (150 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"Went to fix my tangled necklace. I had a insurance so thought to exchange it. The girl there at store switched the piece and put it in a box and gave to me. That time i didnt notice but when i came home i noticed and went back to..."

Read All 273 reviews Customer Service

Shop LC

3.2 (178 reviews)
    • www.shoplc.com

"I recently received multiple orders from you. One pair of earrings was missing. The item number is 723**** TV, Rhodium over sterling silver stardust hoop earrings, cost $7.99. I realize this is not much money and I have no way to..."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (106 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"They are polite and straight to the point am asking. But I don't think the product will be delivered 2 to 3 days as customer service said. Maybe it depends on a distance or delays issues . I have had an order before but it takes..."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Pictures On Gold

2.8 (184 reviews)
    • www.picturesongold.com

"Never revived my item they refuse to give me my money back no body should order from this *** *** place"

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Cultured Quotes

1.4 (115 reviews)
    • culturedquotes.com

"I must have ordered something from them which I never received and now they bill me $25 each month and their contact # that you list and they list is not working and neither is the web page."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (108 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Necklace still broken in damage in the same spot I Measured before I brought it back not good workmanship"

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Jewelry Room

3.0 (146 reviews)
    • www.jewelryroom.com

"I've been ripped off and nothing has been done about it or received any contact from them. I've been ringing them flat out since my purchase"

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service