Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies

Jewelry and Accessories

Claires

1.9 (216 reviews)
    • www.claires.com

"No he recibido mi pedido realizado el 17 de Julio con número 1041**** y que salió el día 22 supuestamente del almacén. Nadie me da una explicación y me cobraron el dinero el mismo día 17"

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Jewels

1.6 (200 reviews)
    • ashleyjewels.com

"Haven't received my order and it's been over a month since I placed the order.
    Would not recommend it to friends or family"

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ray Ban

1.9 (172 reviews)
    • www.ray-ban.com

"I checked order status online, when that date came I never received my glasses, for the past week Ive been calling, leaving emails and havent received any feed back. The chat that is says is a live agent isnt."

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (147 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"I went to the piercing pagoda in Mayfair mall. I bought a nose stud which ended up not fitting for me, and it was very dainty. Furthermore, I went the next day to get a refund and multiple associates told me that they cannot do..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Cultured Quotes

1.4 (112 reviews)
    • culturedquotes.com

"I've never signed up for a subscription with this so called company. However they have taken 125.00$ from my account. I want my money back!"

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Pictures On Gold

3.2 (178 reviews)
    • www.picturesongold.com

"The ring was delivered and when inspected you immediately you could see defects in the casting or maybe they are 3D printed. The top portion of the ring under the jewel was hollow and open, not described in the description of the..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Jewelry Room

3.2 (136 reviews)
    • www.jewelryroom.com

"Do not use this site! You will not receive all items purchased and they will falsely Claim that a chargeback was made with no evidence whatsoever."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Charming Charlie

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.charmingcharlie.com

"Rumor has it Charming Charlie is opening at Destination outlets in Jeffersonville. I feel bad for them. The Mall is dyeing fast. Very little traffic and not many stores left. The stores there are suffering. They may want to..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service