Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies

Jewelry and Accessories

The Bradford Exchange

2.2 (851 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I called your Customer Service Dept. and they "refuse" to take responsi-bility to "credit" my 2nd charge for an item that I ordered. They told me to contact my bank, that it's their fault. So, I did that and my bank said that I sh..."

Read All 1779 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (635 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I WAS SENT AN EMAIL ON NOV 2 THAT THIS ORDER SHIPPED. IT SAID DELIVERY NOV 5. DIDN'T ARRIVE.. THEN IT SAID ARRIVING NOV 8..NOPE. NOW IT SAYS "WAITING FOR CARRIER PICKUP" ARRIVING NOV 10. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY CAN'T HELP...."

Read All 1112 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (405 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"Need help from the company's president. No one else has been of value. This company tries to take advantage of its customers."

Read All 1102 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (427 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I purchase a charm & the picture is very clear light but the charm is dark I would like to receive a return slip so it can b remade rite & I can purchase 5 more charm from u these charms mean a lot to my family there picture of..."

Read All 779 reviews Customer Service

GetNameNecklace

1.6 (297 reviews)
    • www.getnamenecklace.com

"Company states they can't use image of thumbprint of my deceased son. Therefore ,I want a refund so I may proceed in purchasing elsewhere"

Read All 577 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.7 (212 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Return a diamond ring to replace a diamond baguette. I had all contracts and receipts for a 1400$ ring. I wanted to trade it up for a 500-600 ring you can fix ring or give me credit"

Read All 537 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (377 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"With the discount of the designers is nice. However, returns are bad. Would cost you shipping both ways. However, i bought a bag and was sent with different bag, Obviously which is not my fault, but I have to pay for shipping...."

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.0 (136 reviews)
    • thinkgoodness.com

"I have ordered a living locket in gold Twice! I did not get the back to the Locket so it is of no use to me. Tried twice to talk with someone about this and received no help at all!"

Read All 458 reviews Customer Service

Ray Ban

1.9 (233 reviews)
    • www.ray-ban.com

"Hi , I bought a sunglasses last black Friday and i got 2 more payments that I did not do it , and i talked with a agent and he said he could do to much, the only solution Tah he gave me was bring them back to a store and you give..."

Read All 437 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (226 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"Bought a bracelet $252, broke once cost $71 to repair 6 months later broke in 2 more places and refuse to stand behind their jewelry or work. Want you to pay out of pocket to repair again. Manager was not helpful and lost a great..."

Read All 415 reviews Customer Service