Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies

Jewelry and Accessories

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (730 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"i sent you guys my visa info its on my invoices so send me my item do not send me no crap if you are going to do business do it if not dont send me anymore of your crap"

Read All 1560 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (368 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought the ring less than 6 months then lost one small Diamon I bring to store with no receipt no date not name of person who bought because I got it for my gift they said they can fix it but I have to pay money. Low quality..."

Read All 1048 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (512 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I was trying to return something at one of your locations and they told me because it was past 30 days and I did not buy it at that location they would not return it, on top of that they did not want to let me in without a mask,..."

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

GetNameNecklace

1.6 (280 reviews)
    • www.getnamenecklace.com

"Was not the right number They would not give me the number they did not know what I was talking about they did not have your guys his number"

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (352 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Mi tarjeta de débito era utilizar para compra en tu tienda online,I no sé quién lo hizo. Yo no autorizado alguien. Solo quiero que canceles el pedido pero No tengo el número de pedido porque no compré lo que pedí. Se hizo a través..."

Read All 488 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"I supposed to receive in my order 4 silver girl charms and instead I receive 4 gold rings"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Florence Scovel

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.florencescoveljewelry.com

"I kept emailing the company only for them to tell me that it was always in transit. I tried calling them but the number was no good."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (216 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"In February of this year I had spinal surgery, I call Jarrett's to let them know that I would not be able to pay because I was no longer working because of the surgery, 2 of the customer service reps put me in a payment program,..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service