Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies

Jewelry and Accessories

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (762 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"Ordered bud Weiser Clydesdales limited edition in january keep getting updates month after month here it is October now they say December talk about lousy customer service send this to your board of directors Richard h thomas oh..."

Read All 1624 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (376 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"A RING WAS SENT FOR SIZING ON SEPTEMBER 20_22 THEY KEEP SAYING WAITING FOR A PART HERE IT IS OCT 22 AND THE RING IS NOT HERE YOU CALL ABOUT AND THE GUYS ARE SURELY NOT NICE POOR SERVICE iM CONTACTING A LAWYER AND SEE WHAT CAN BE..."

Read All 1060 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (546 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I purchased an item on your website with a gift card. Thats the only reason I made the purchase. I was on my bank statement and realized that you charged my credit card for the whole transaction. I dont understand how the gift..."

Read All 922 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (418 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"Poor customer service I havent received my package. I would like to follow up on the order status because I have no received any assistance"

Read All 764 reviews Customer Service

GetNameNecklace

1.6 (282 reviews)
    • www.getnamenecklace.com

"So if you look at the pendant I ordered you will see a scratched up etching of a nose, a couple of eyes, and an off center chin area. OBVIOUSLY this was NOT the picture I expected or ordered of my beloved 14 year old Jack that..."

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (195 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"I had ordered the tennis bracelet and when received, the clasp would not close. I finally ended up using a pair of needle nose pliers to force the clasp to close. Shouldn't have to do that and I will probably have issues in trying..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (356 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"PI have placed an order back in august 2021 . Today we are now in October 21 and I still dont have my order yet .. supposed to be between 3-5 weeks . Its has been longer that the 5 weeks that was posted on the website and my recei..."

Read All 492 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.0 (134 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"they wont help me find my or Refund my money And it was an important order Im disappointed and dissatisfied"

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (221 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"I showed up to get my rings check today.(1:30) waited 10 mins before I was helped with only 2 other people in the store. there were 2 loose stones (one in each ring) they said it would be ready between 3:30-4pm I was fine with tha..."

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service

Florence Scovel

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.florencescoveljewelry.com

"I kept emailing the company only for them to tell me that it was always in transit. I tried calling them but the number was no good."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service