Browse IT Services and Solutions Companies

Clear all filters
IT Services and Solutions

Iron Mountain Australia

• www.ironmtn.com.au

"They will not process and cancel my account. I have called 4 times and get the same run around. Someone is working on it and they can't help me. No calls back. This has been going on for over a month. Hold times ridiculous, then..."

Home Cloud

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.homecloudsolutions.co.za

"It's been a few months that our data is never on time. It's the 11th October and debit order goes off on time still no data very unhappy client."

• Advertisements

GMX Mail

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.gmx.com

"They locked my account, never explained why and there is no phone number to call for customer support"

Geeks On Site

• www.geeksonsite.com

"I had a problem with my computer so I looked in the San Francisco Yellow Pages under "Computer Repair" and found Geeks on Site. I called the number, 415-275-****, and the guy told me to go to my computer and follow his..."

ExchangeConnect

• www.exchangeconnect.in

"I want to exchange items because they are very big in size. I am unable to find how can i request for the same."

DTiQ

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.dtiq.com

"never received a resolution to my issue"

Designevelop Australia

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • designevelop.com.au

"Despite "best-in-industry" email platforms, my emails continually disappear from servers or fail to make it to my recipients' addresses despite a sent receipt. Further, I'm charged multiple fees, one for web hosting (which is fine..."

Wookweb

• www.wookweb.com

"We had a deal with wookweb since 11 months for mobile game. But they are very very incompetent and lier. If you love *** you can work with them. If you need more details you can text on WhatsApp to me +90 553 4** ** 13."

Webfast

• www.webfast.tv

"I have had nothing but an extremely bad experience with www.webfast.tv- they do NOT deliver.
    I paid them to build a simple website for my construction business and 3 months later I still have nothing. When I try to call or email th..."

Webcom E Trade

• www.webcometrade.com

"WEBCOM ETRADE SOFTWARE IS VERY GOOD, MY NAME IS KAMLESH NAYAK, I AM USING TRADE GOLDMINE SOFTWARE FROM 2 YEARS, IT IS GIVING VERY ACCURATE RESULTS AND SIGNALS. I AM MAKING PROFITS THROUGH THIS SOFTWARE. THIS SOFTWARE IS VERY GOO..."