Browse IT Services and Solutions Companies

IT Services and Solutions

Ice

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.ice.com

"I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day. The ring changed from gold to gray in a month. My mom called ICE.com to speak with customer service rep and they basically said that she could not return the ring. My..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

ZCO

• www.zco.com

"We hired them to develop a software program. The RFQ came with a laundry list of features. Every milestone revision which was missing some of the initial features we brought it to their attention and each time they tacked on $10..."

• Advertisements

TTEC

• www.ttec.com

"Missing pay on multiple occasions."

Read 1 review Customer Service

TechServiceUs

• www.techserviceus.com

"i was very scared to send such a large amount of money without getting any goods but i received an email the minute the money was received saying that they have received the funds and that the watch is on its way."

Silver Matrix

• IT Services and Solutions

"I hope everybody knows that dslreports.com and broadbandreports.com are really Comcast. Silver Matrix, LLC was quietly taken over by Comcast a while back. Comcast employees control the dslreports and broadbandreports websites. ..."

Securis

• www.securis.com

"They lied and never refunded me like they said"

RealtySoft

• realtysoft.com

"I used Realtysofts website WebsiteBox.com because according to them, it would fit my needs. RUN AWAY. Its a total ripoff, and my experience was a nightmare. I wish I had read reviews before. They screwed up royally and began..."

MyComputerConcepts Com

5.0 (1 review)
    • mycomputerconcepts.com

"I wanted to build an E-commerce website. I was hunting for a good Website Designing Company Abu Dhabi that would take care of creating and promoting my website. After speaking to many people I contacted Web Solution Centre. I was..."

Kamaaina Tech Solutions

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • kamaainatechsolutions.com

"Took money and didn't complete projects! Did not answer calls or texts, 6 months now without a website for my business! Very unprofessional, stay away!"

Itx Learning

3.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.itxlearning.com

"Very unprofessional organization, have dealt with them for a few years and have spend well into the $1000.00s on their materials, and the amount of frustration and hassles that I have gone through with this company has sent me..."