Browse IT Services and Solutions Companies

IT Services and Solutions

DTT Surveillance

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.dttusa.com

"May 11th 2019 a bank card was lefted and it was giving to another person and now the police want to see the video feed for this day at 6:00pm at subway 5219"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Astutesoft Technologies

3.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.astutesofttech.com

"I have in touch with them for the past one year, very knowledge company"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zallas

• www.zallas.com

"I hired Zallas.com to remove a negative link made by an ex employee that showed up in Google a couple of months ago. They charged me over $3,000 and never done anything they promised and after one month, they called again and..."

TechServ60

• www.techserv60.com

"These guys showed up when I tried to install my HP 8720 office hp office jet pro printer clsiming they were HP affiliated techs. They are not competent at understanding updates to the HP printers or software syncing. Tge install..."

Sellerforsuure

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • sellerforsuure.com

"Item send was a different item send..blame me didn't slide all the pictures he attached. Even the title from the item sold is misleading."

Profitable Media

1.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.profitablemedia.com

"there are lots of issues with the orgnization...they are not managing things properly...and their customer service is not up to the mark....needs lot of improvement"

Microworkers

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • microworkers.com

"My Payoneer withdrawal is still in pending status, I am really disappointed with Microworkers support because I have been trying to withdraw my money since 12th October 2020. First I tried Paypal and then Transpay but nothing work..."

Jumpline

1.0 (1 review)
    • jumpline.com

"I paid in advance since 1997 for 1 year of web hosting on a Dedicated Server and without notice they moved all of my sites and email address to another server that has none of my email address or emails that were left on the serve..."

Ink Graph Techno

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • inkgraphtechno.com

"My husband (75 years old, who he did not know about digital world also English is 2nd language, i am a little better than him? but so do I )
    He has 2 credit card( CITI Card and American Express under my account.
    He had same happened..."

ICloudCenter

• icloudcenter.com

"The ICloud Center web site sold me a web auction script in December 2012. It seemed like everything works fine at the first glance. The script came with 2 months support.

Since I had no time to set up the web site until early May..."