Browse IT Services and Solutions Companies

IT Services and Solutions

Manashosting

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.manashosting.com

"I purchased manashosting hosting package . but service is so bad they don't inform you and your site will be offline . they will change server and will not mail for the same . no back ups everything is surprise . only they will gi..."

Jupiter Support

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.jupitersupport.com

"When I opened the package part number 11 was damaged. The UPC# is 193968****44 for item# 34151. Can you please send a replacement to 6504 Tejas Dr. Woodway, Tx. 76712"

• Advertisements

Jeevan Technologies

• www.jeevantechnologies.com

"Such a wonderful company, I was worked in Jeevan Technologies 6 years 2004 to 2010. I have seen several ups and downs after 2009 Bad Recession still
    This company is going on smoothly. How it is possible ? Because this company
    Hav..."

Web Hosting Hub

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.webhostinghub.com

"I signed up for a one month trial of web.com for $2.95. I immediately went into my account and cancelled automatic payment option to ensure that I would not be charged any more than that. I determined that I did not need a..."

Trapeze Labs Management

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • trapezelabs.io

"Huge let down in service. I awarded them a project with all project details and service, they initially told that it will be done within 3 months timeafter 3 months they just came up with bunch of excuses for not getting project..."

Solidarity Hacker

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • solidarityhacker.com

"HE STOLE MY FRIENDS MONEY, BLACKMAILED HER, THEN WHAT HE DID WHEN SHE WOULD NOT PAY UP... READ ATTACHED EMAIL!"

Pop Up Mob

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • popupmob.com

"avoid working with this company !"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Mekshields Com

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • mekshields.com

"They have lied to me on every time they called. To do a check up???What is with that. They left a program running on a computer, I came back after a while, long while, attempted to go to another screen, it went black and I could..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Mircosoft

• www.microsoft.com

"I would like to know how many people out there connect to the Internet thru Microsoft DNS server, and have you every lost the connection and for how long. I have lost the connection to Microsoft DNS server over 40 times in the..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Likewize

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • likewize.com

"I've been waiting since 10/8 for a replacement phone. I've been sent 2, neither of which worked. I've mailed back my broken phone and the 2 they sent me that would not work. I've been waiting since 10/17 for another replacement..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service