Browse IT Services and Solutions Companies

IT Services and Solutions

Iron Mountain

1.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.ironmountain.com

"I have called on several occasions to have my sterilization records picked up (at different times of the day) only to be put on hold for at least 25 minutes each time,leaving me to hang up to attend to my job duties. My record..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

ExpressVPN

1.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.expressvpn.com

"I thied to use your software but I dont have a server that works. I paid for a full year and charged $99. I called express 3 times then called my credit card company. So I am contacting you for the 4th time. My email is drbarron@*..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Issend

2.2 (26 reviews)
    • www.issend.com

"This dude is a scammer never trust the positive review here he is a criminal he will collect your bitcoin and stop every communication with you, I lost a close to 200usd dealing with this criminal is been close to a year now did..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

CDW

1.9 (22 reviews)
    • www.cdw.com

"I purchased Microsoft 365 for 5 devices. I can not sign in on another device and I have left 3 messages in 3 weeks with CDW with no response."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

IPVanish

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.ipvanish.com

"Ipvanish withdrew! $91 from my account I tried calling but customer service wasn't available that charge is unacceptable and I need it returned that payment cause my other checks to be declined"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Elitemshelp Com

1.5 (12 reviews)
    • elitemshelp.com

"I want my money back on my card immediately someone charge $31 of my debit card to this website without my permission *** scammers one immediately back on there I will file a complaint after complaint after complaint everybody I..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

WordPress

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • wordpress.com

"Tutor LMS is a WordPress plugin. We purchased the pro version to enable us to access support however there is no support provided.
    We have been having multiple problems with the plugin including the fact that lessons and courses wi..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

PTB Media

• www.ptbmedia.com

"I have been charged by PTB media even though i have tried to cancel subscription. Can't seem to cancel it and it has been going on for months.. "

OneClickGeeks

1.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.oneclickgeeks.com

"This company has an elaborate scam where they sell you a lifetime security package for your home computer so you allow them access to your computer. They install spyware or malware on your computer and steal your financial..."

Manashosting

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.manashosting.com

"I purchased manashosting hosting package . but service is so bad they don't inform you and your site will be offline . they will change server and will not mail for the same . no back ups everything is surprise . only they will gi..."