Skip to content

Airtasker

1.6 (97 reviews)
    • www.airtasker.com

"Hello
    Recently I put forward a request to help Daniella with a task. We made an arrangement to chat on the phone at 5 pm about the task to follow the next day. I needed information about pricing and the clothes she wanted to sell -..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Add Telegram Member

3.6 (34 reviews)
    • addtelegrammember.com

"My telegram cannot login, and also lost. My account was password protected, and I forgot my password already, can help me please, I need my account back as soon as possible, please do call me"

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PDFfiller

2.2 (68 reviews)
    • www.pdffiller.com

"Good they help with major issue and they took time to correct the problem and get the documents approved and submitted thank you"

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Venntro

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.venntro.com

"Hello . I subscribed fo a three day trail membership at £1.99 Anns you have taken a years membership from my account which is not what I wanted maybe if I was to require your site my member ID is 8619**** I would be grateful if..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

Zedge

2.0 (54 reviews)
    • zedge.net

"... ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. nothing happened"

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

ClickFunnels

2.3 (41 reviews)
    • www.clickfunnels.com

"Clickfunnels is processing recurring payments from my clients twice and causing a huge mess, and support doesn't cooperate."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Iron Mountain

1.2 (56 reviews)
    • www.ironmountain.com

"I am a small wealth planning practice that is required to use the services of Iron Mountain for confidentiality. Just over two years ago, they increased my rates by 40%. As far as I can see, they do absolutely nothing for this..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Linkvertise

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • linkvertise.com

"Salve,
    ti scrivo perché sono due mesi che sulla mia carta di credito viene effettuato un pagamento a tuo favore di 9,99. Io non ho mai attivato nessun servizio, non so neanche chi siete.
    Voglio la rimozione immediata e il risarcim..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

HCL Technologies

2.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.hcltech.com

"I selected and reverted through an email to hcl technologies but i did receive any email regarding interview on cyberark technology.
    Could you team help me on this if possible i have waited my hole weekend as they confirmed by emai..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

HitPaw

4.4 (71 reviews)
    • www.hitpaw.com

"I really like using it for my commercial purposes. My customers are satisfied with the pictures that were retouched with the software. Also, they have a great support team, which is important."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service