Browse IT Services and Solutions Companies

IT Services and Solutions

Iron Mountain

1.2 (48 reviews)
    • www.ironmountain.com

"Constantly changing invoices with little to no explanation. Do not use them...a complete waste of money and time!"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

ExpressVPN

1.8 (22 reviews)
    • www.expressvpn.com

"can I just cancel my subscription because I do not want to use this service again as it did not do what I wanted"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Issend

2.2 (26 reviews)
    • www.issend.com

"This dude is a scammer never trust the positive review here he is a criminal he will collect your bitcoin and stop every communication with you, I lost a close to 200usd dealing with this criminal is been close to a year now did..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

CDW

1.9 (22 reviews)
    • www.cdw.com

"I purchased Microsoft 365 for 5 devices. I can not sign in on another device and I have left 3 messages in 3 weeks with CDW with no response."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Elitemshelp Com

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • elitemshelp.com

"The *** fred three times with that piece of *** and the *** answers he can here you ,but he retard acts like he can't who the *** is this bunch like to get rid of the fuck...dont"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

IPVanish

2.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.ipvanish.com

"I purchased the VPN on advice of Troypoint.com who says its greatly improves buffering. Unfortunately Amazon blocks all VPNs except their approved one. I havent had time to go thru the tutorials from Troy point.com to see how..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

PTB Media

• www.ptbmedia.com

"I have been charged by PTB media even though i have tried to cancel subscription. Can't seem to cancel it and it has been going on for months.. "

Manashosting

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.manashosting.com

"I purchased manashosting hosting package . but service is so bad they don't inform you and your site will be offline . they will change server and will not mail for the same . no back ups everything is surprise . only they will gi..."

Jupiter Support

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.jupitersupport.com

"When I opened the package part number 11 was damaged. The UPC# is 193968****44 for item# 34151. Can you please send a replacement to 6504 Tejas Dr. Woodway, Tx. 76712"

Jeevan Technologies

• www.jeevantechnologies.com

"Such a wonderful company, I was worked in Jeevan Technologies 6 years 2004 to 2010. I have seen several ups and downs after 2009 Bad Recession still
    This company is going on smoothly. How it is possible ? Because this company