Browse Investigation Companies

Investigation

Omnitrace

3.3 (76 reviews)
    • www.omnitrace.com

"I got scammed by a man making me and my wife think he wanted us to rent and wanted American express cards"

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Nevyan Intelligence

• www.nevyanintel.com

"He takes money and disappears at best"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ForeFront Investigations

• www.forefrontinvestigations.com

"FORMER POLICE OFFICER CHARGED WITH DEFRAUDING CLIENTS BY STEALING PAYMENT FOR UNPERFORMED, UNLICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORK

OCDA OFFICE PRESS RELEASE

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Tristar Investigations

• www.tristarpi.com

"Returned air fryer power 320 to vendor due to poor level of performance, they received it on March 8 and originally denied they reviewed it until I proved it with fed ex documentation, promised check in 15-20 days after one month..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

East Coast Investigations

• www.eastcoastinvestigation.com

"Paid them to locate person: Provided them with an abundance of personal information on the person to be located (last known location, family location, email address, phone number, ip address, passport#, vehicle make and model,..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Super Eye Investigations

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • privateinvestigatorencino.com

"Raffi Smilansky of Super Eye Investigations is dishonest. Never trust this business. He will lie to your face all while smiling (total sociopath). Unfulfilled promises and won't deliver what is required. Do yourself a favor and..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Benchmark Investigations

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.benchmarkinvestigations.com

"To all who may read this pissedconsumer.com on Jim Zimmer and Benchmark Investigations:

I have no idea who or why this person would write such degrogatory, defaming, and false statements.

Here is the truth about Benchmark Investigat..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

UKPI Investigations

• www.ukprivatedetectives.co

"They say they work on a "No find, no fee" basis, and offered a 30 day money back guarantee if not satisfied. I asked them to find my mum, they said they had found her and would tell me when I paid £145. I paid, and received..."

Ukdetectives Co Uk

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.ukdetectives.co.uk

"This little cowboy outfit ripped my wife off to the sum of £ 500.00. I called for a refund and received so much abuse! AVOID"

Profiles Investigations

4.0 (1 review)
    • profilesinvestigations.com

"Kindly help me hazrabegum hagedhal this profile deleted because somebody hucked and miss using by person photos so i request you to kindly deleted the account and hacked persons how can I find out or kindly help me to login the..."