Skip to content

Investigation

Omnitrace

3.1 (77 reviews)
    • www.omnitrace.com

"I humbly request all the respected members of amazon to help me until I get my money back. I am a poor man I came here to earn money on amazon but my whole money will be lost. I will be grateful to you all for helping me. I am..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

UK Private Investigators

1.6 (29 reviews)
    • www.ukprivateinvestigators.com

"What utter nonsense! If any of these ridiculous clams were true, the company would not still be trading after 25 years! It would seem that there are some very envious people out there, who are probably in the same line of..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nevyan Intelligence

• www.nevyanintel.com

"He takes money and disappears at best"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

ForeFront Investigations

• www.forefrontinvestigations.com

"FORMER POLICE OFFICER CHARGED WITH DEFRAUDING CLIENTS BY STEALING PAYMENT FOR UNPERFORMED, UNLICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORK

OCDA OFFICE PRESS RELEASE

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Tristar Investigations

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.tristarpi.com

"Returned air fryer power 320 to vendor due to poor level of performance, they received it on March 8 and originally denied they reviewed it until I proved it with fed ex documentation, promised check in 15-20 days after one month..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Newgate Investigations

2.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.newgateinvestigations.co.uk

"Helped me find my long-lost friend will be using again in the future great company to work with I would suggest anyone to work with them"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

USA Express

• www.usaexpressinc.com

"Order came from overseas, tracking said it was delivered, but it was not delivered to my address.
    Tracking # AS15591****CN"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

East Coast Investigations

• www.eastcoastinvestigation.com

"Paid them to locate person: Provided them with an abundance of personal information on the person to be located (last known location, family location, email address, phone number, ip address, passport#, vehicle make and model,..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Super Eye Investigations

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • privateinvestigatorencino.com

"Raffi Smilansky of Super Eye Investigations is dishonest. Never trust this business. He will lie to your face all while smiling (total sociopath). Unfulfilled promises and won't deliver what is required. Do yourself a favor and..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Profiles Investigations

2.5 (2 reviews)
    • profilesinvestigations.com

"Craig took 2500 from me and never ever performed the services offered for the divorce case! He wont return calls or e mails and was riding my coat for a payment its been 9 months and hes not done a thing!!! I am filing a warrant..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service