Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

Nationwide Mutual Insurance

1.5 (79 reviews)
    • www.nationwide.com

"Four months after policy initiation and payment, policy was cancelled due to refusal to allow UN-bonded unlicensed 3rd party to enter INSIDE of house and take pictures given no mention before policy was issued or being not..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Toco Warranty

1.6 (106 reviews)
    • www.tocowarranty.com

"Had coverage for 5000 miles. Blew engine of 3 year old car. Toco called it a preexisting condition. Dealer said no way . I paid towing 20 miles and rebuilt engine. Carless for three months, and out thousands of dollars. Toco gets..."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aon Hewitt

1.2 (116 reviews)
    • www.aon.com

"Year after year they or the AT&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;T Benefits Center absolutely SCREWS UP my Annual Enrollment in the AT&T sponsored health care and benefits..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Esurance

1.4 (75 reviews)
    • www.esurance.com

"I have a 2004 Lincoln LS that was parked in the garage during the covid lockdown. A rat got into the wiring and damaged it. I reported it to the claims office and took it to a local garage. They tested the car and agreed that it..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Allianz Travel Insurance

1.2 (96 reviews)
    • www.allianztravelinsurance.com

"Worst company I have ever dealt with. The insurance was purchased on my ticket. I began throwing up a half hour before the flight was scheduled. They refused to honor the agreement and pay for the ticket for the missed flight do..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance

1.5 (60 reviews)
    • www.oceanharbor-ins.com

"Got hit by an insured of Ocean Harbor and repair facility won't even accept work with them. Said they are terrible and I should go thru my insurance"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Shelter Insurance

1.9 (61 reviews)
    • www.shelterinsurance.com

"Difficulty getting to an agent. Everything on the phone system is oriented to auto insurance."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

Mutual Of Omaha

2.2 (63 reviews)
    • www.mutualofomaha.com

"Sorry to use this way of getting a response.I can say it very frustrating to get an email out to customer service very unfriendly..I always get a Mutual of Omaha Insurance advertising in my magazine."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service

Insurance Express

1.5 (100 reviews)
    • insuranceexpress.com

"Adam Young was terrible. It seems Insurance Express Agents are more concerned with commission than moral obligations to the customer."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service

CARCHEX

2.0 (105 reviews)
    • www.carchex.com

"They reimbursed me after my email through Pissed Consumer. It took several weeks but they did reply. Thanks."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service