Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

Nationwide Mutual Insurance

1.5 (79 reviews)
    • www.nationwide.com

"Four months after policy initiation and payment, policy was cancelled due to refusal to allow UN-bonded unlicensed 3rd party to enter INSIDE of house and take pictures given no mention before policy was issued or being not..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Toco Warranty

1.6 (106 reviews)
    • www.tocowarranty.com

"I have paid for two warranties,, probably over 4,000 only to not have anything get covered. If you are lucky, they may cover y your tows after calling repeatedly and waiting for hours. I have so much invested with them that I am..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Esurance

1.4 (76 reviews)
    • www.esurance.com

"We are good. Car is in shop after we were towed. Insurance was helpful in contacting tow company, and very timely"

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Aon Hewitt

1.2 (117 reviews)
    • www.aon.com

"We painstakenly gather reciepts and info. per the supervisor with aon and send it in. On three seperate occassions, the data got mailed to a wrong address {PO box} because the PO Box number got changed and we were not notified of..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance

1.5 (65 reviews)
    • www.oceanharbor-ins.com

"The service is poor , I had to put another claim in because I have new leak on my roof no one is returning my call"

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Allianz Travel Insurance

1.3 (102 reviews)
    • www.allianztravelinsurance.com

"We had to cancel a flight and Allianz wants doctor report so a total waste of funds using this fraudulent insurance. There should be no inquiry in a cancellation no matter what the reason. A cancellation is a cancellation and it..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

Mutual Of Omaha

2.2 (64 reviews)
    • www.mutualofomaha.com

"I call was in reference to update my address and my cell phone number. I needed a copy of my policy."

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Shelter Insurance

1.9 (61 reviews)
    • www.shelterinsurance.com

"Difficulty getting to an agent. Everything on the phone system is oriented to auto insurance."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

CARCHEX

2.0 (107 reviews)
    • www.carchex.com

"I am not currently living in the address specified in my policy, I will be living there in a month, so I need my policy confirmation documents to be sent to my current address: 1016 Long Drive, Winston-Salem NC, 27106"

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

Insurance Express

1.5 (100 reviews)
    • insuranceexpress.com

"Adam Young was terrible. It seems Insurance Express Agents are more concerned with commission than moral obligations to the customer."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service