Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

Pronto Insurance

1.4 (107 reviews)
    • www.prontoinsurance.com

"I was involved in an accident with an insured for your company Oct 6, police reported submitted Adjuster James Gallen decided the total loss, my rep. is Jonathan Baucham, is the person I am dealing with, Back and forth very..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Nationwide Mutual Insurance

1.5 (80 reviews)
    • www.nationwide.com

"Nationwide underwrites my homeowner's insurance. Their salesman convinced me to "Bundle" my auto insurance to save a few dollars. 60 days in, I receive a cancellation notice with the reason "Valid Proof of Prior Insurance was not..."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Toco Warranty

1.4 (107 reviews)
    • www.tocowarranty.com

"What good is a warranty that does not cover diagnostic to get to the problem ?How do you find out the problem ,is it to guess ?This warranty is not worth having .find some other one you can't even get a rental car until a claim..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance

1.5 (72 reviews)
    • www.oceanharbor-ins.com

"My car was hit in the parking lot when it was parked knocked over the parking lot onto the side and push to another vehicle that was parked also it was not the owner of the vehicle that was driving the vehicle."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Esurance

1.5 (89 reviews)
    • www.esurance.com

"My claim 22062**** has received the worst customer service ever. It's been two weeks and i still do not know anything about my car or exactly where it even is for that matter. Paying for a rental car every day is killing me. I..."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Allianz Travel Insurance

1.3 (112 reviews)
    • www.allianztravelinsurance.com

"Signed up to take a cruise with Princess Cruise lines leaving out of San Diego. Needed to get some hotel rooms, the rooms were non-cancellable so I got trip cancellation insurance from Allianz. Weeks later received an email letter..."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Aon Hewitt

1.2 (119 reviews)
    • www.aon.com

"I started working at Aon in 2020. I have sold different types of insurance, predominantly health insurance, in multiple markets throughout the US.
    I took the Aon position because it was W2 and focused on the Medicare population.
    To..."

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

Mutual Of Omaha

1.7 (71 reviews)
    • www.mutualofomaha.com

"You should stay open later for customer service.. It is very inconvient to try and get a hold of a li CC e person and you close at 522 it wasn't even 530 yet."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

The Hartford

1.4 (97 reviews)
    • www.thehartford.com

"I asked when my bill was going to be mailed and he hung up on me,he asked for my e mail address when when I had a general question? He hung up"

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Shelter Insurance

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • www.shelterinsurance.com

"On July 24,2019 our almost new low mile SUV was hit from the rear by two pickups in a construction zone on I-44 in Joplin,MO..My wife went to the emergency room.The vehicle was badly damaged but driveable...
    The next morning (Thurs..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service