Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

SilverScript

1.5 (218 reviews)
    • www.silverscript.com

"At the end of 2020 during the allotted period, I tried to disenroll from this part D plan to use another service. Each time I called I was directed by a person (who spoke heavily accented English) to hold. I would then be placed..."

Read All 324 reviews Customer Service

Globe Life Insurance

2.2 (161 reviews)
    • home.globelifeinsurance.com

"Ive asked this company multiple times to stop mailing me packets for insurance. I never applied to that company. Ive asked over and over and they ignore my request and continue to bombard my mailbox with these thick envelopes..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aon

1.4 (198 reviews)
    • www.aon.com

"I filed a claim on June 23 for a cruise my husband and I could not take due to him being in ICU. It is Now September 14th and still cant get my money back in this trip."

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

GWC Warranty

1.2 (92 reviews)
    • www.gwcwarranty.com

"They sold me an illegal deal. My co singer had a suspended drives license and this was made clear to the dealer and bank they should look this over before allowing someone to finance a car. It was well for five months made every..."

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

American Income Life

2.1 (52 reviews)
    • www.ailife.com

"I give this rating, as I have spoken to agents , but they call you so much they need to be blocked. We decided to go with another company, and its taking forever to get our money ! I dont recommend this company"

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Travelers Insurance Company

1.3 (111 reviews)
    • www.travelers.com

"It's Browning and Browning insurance agent. The one in medford. I talked to Marta once. To get home owners insurance. She said she would send me an email to look it over. I've never received it. I have called numerous times and..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Elephant Insurance Services

1.5 (154 reviews)
    • www.elephant.com

"All I need is my Insurance card sent to my home address.
    8541Edinburgh Ct
    Montgomery, TX 77316
    I do not have a printer. Please send ASAP."

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service

Esecuritel

1.2 (136 reviews)
    • www.esecuritel.com

"BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE
    E-securitel and Bright Star through Target for cell phone protection plans! This is a dishonest company!!! I have been in communication with them for OVER a year for a refund on a cell phone protection plan for..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Broadspire

1.2 (139 reviews)
    • www.choosebroadspire.com

"Since August 8, 2022, I have been trying to obtain the necessary forms so I can file a claim on my travel insurance. Since my initial contact they have not forwarded the forms despite repeated requests. My claims Processor,..."

Read All 239 reviews Customer Service

EverQuote

1.1 (109 reviews)
    • www.everquote.com

"They sell & give your info to insurance companies. On 9/4 around 10am, I got bombarded 3 emails from State Farm, Geico with a partner MediaAlpha, and US Auto Insurance. An agent named Natalie from Please Get Insured call..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service