Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

Aon

1.4 (195 reviews)
    • www.aon.com

"I had a travel insurance contract with AON. I called them before the start of the travel to figure out some details and had no response. Due to the lack of quick costumer support, I chose to cancel the contract with AON.
    It has bee..."

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service

Carecentrix

2.1 (168 reviews)
    • www.carecentrix.com

"I got a call couple years ago from this company. I was happy to hear someone tell me that I could receive my diabetic supplies and not have to pay because EVERYTHING is expensive in the Virgin Islands. The rep told me I didn't..."

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GWC Warranty

1.2 (90 reviews)
    • www.gwcwarranty.com

"So My Warranty Ends In March2021. So my brakes have been bad from the Purchase date. Anyway I took It to Lamb Chevrolet In Prescott,Az. They checked everything out did a Re-Call air bag.Then they called GWC and were told it does..."

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

CarShield

1.2 (183 reviews)
    • carshield.com

"I called a couple of weeks ago to see how expensive it costs. I explained to the person that I talked to I need time to make sure I could afford it. Over the last week they have called several times and I kept telling them I need..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

American Income Life

3.3 (46 reviews)
    • www.ailife.com

"We pay this company $192.00 a month. My husbands surgery was 01/11/21 he had a mass removed from his brain ( was binyn ). He has recovered and is finally back to work, but they still haven't processed his claim, it's still..."

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

Travelers Insurance Company

1.3 (107 reviews)
    • www.travelers.com

"We have been Travelers Insured for over 5 years. Home and Auto. 10Days with no response BS for waiting documents."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Esecuritel

1.2 (136 reviews)
    • www.esecuritel.com

"BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE
    E-securitel and Bright Star through Target for cell phone protection plans! This is a dishonest company!!! I have been in communication with them for OVER a year for a refund on a cell phone protection plan for..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Elephant Insurance Services

1.5 (150 reviews)
    • www.elephant.com

"we had storm damage and the vehicles had hail damage and from other flying debris
    adjuster said its just pdr work and said he would pay only 3k for the vehicles bodyshop and pdr team said it was 4k-5k per vehicle and pdr could not..."

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service

Pronto Insurance

1.4 (107 reviews)
    • www.prontoinsurance.com

"I was involved in an accident with an insured for your company Oct 6, police reported submitted Adjuster James Gallen decided the total loss, my rep. is Jonathan Baucham, is the person I am dealing with, Back and forth very..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

EverQuote

1.1 (105 reviews)
    • www.everquote.com

"Everquote is selling my data without verifying if I was the person to provide my data. I never heard of them before this morning. But I have had lots of phone calls from the insurance agents to whom they sold my cell phone..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service