Browse Insurance Companies

1.4 (196 reviews)
    • www.aon.com

"Claim Number: UC810825****
    Policy Number: SSN123279****
    REASON FROM AON TO DENY CLAIM...
    After further review of the claim documentation and the email received, we find that the outcome of your claim remains unchanged at this time. W..."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

CarShield

1.2 (202 reviews)
    • carshield.com

"I have a 2014 ford focus the transmission has a dual clutch *** that went bad. carshield will not cover the repairs even though it is an automatic trans. Beware if you have one of these cars do not get carshield . It will be a..."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Carecentrix

2.1 (171 reviews)
    • www.carecentrix.com

"I have done some research on the company CareCentrix. I found out that CareCentrix is a third-party billing company, hired by insurances, BlueCross BlueShield primarily, to review referrals, approve or disapprove referrals and cla..."

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

GWC Warranty

1.2 (92 reviews)
    • www.gwcwarranty.com

"They sold me an illegal deal. My co singer had a suspended drives license and this was made clear to the dealer and bank they should look this over before allowing someone to finance a car. It was well for five months made every..."

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

American Income Life

3.3 (47 reviews)
    • www.ailife.com

"Last year, I received a call from an agent from American Income Life Insurance by the name Tyrese Holland, stating I needed to update my insurance policy and due to the pandemic, they weren't able to come to the house, and we had..."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Travelers Insurance Company

1.3 (108 reviews)
    • www.travelers.com

"Company referred me to sub par collision company that they do business with that did not give me the estimate he outlined over the phone about what it is they do. Once he realized I was not going to business with them. Priced..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Esecuritel

1.2 (136 reviews)
    • www.esecuritel.com

"BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE
    E-securitel and Bright Star through Target for cell phone protection plans! This is a dishonest company!!! I have been in communication with them for OVER a year for a refund on a cell phone protection plan for..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Elephant Insurance Services

1.5 (153 reviews)
    • www.elephant.com

"WtfJanuary 25, 2021 renewed auto. February7, 2021 switched to Travelers 4 better rates on auto and home. February 9, 2021 canceled both Elephant auto and home policies. My credit score was 767 February 2021. Today the Bureaus..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

EverQuote

1.1 (109 reviews)
    • www.everquote.com

"They sell & give your info to insurance companies. On 9/4 around 10am, I got bombarded 3 emails from State Farm, Geico with a partner MediaAlpha, and US Auto Insurance. An agent named Natalie from Please Get Insured call..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Pronto Insurance

1.4 (107 reviews)
    • www.prontoinsurance.com

"I was involved in an accident with an insured for your company Oct 6, police reported submitted Adjuster James Gallen decided the total loss, my rep. is Jonathan Baucham, is the person I am dealing with, Back and forth very..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service