Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

Aflac

1.5 (228 reviews)
    • www.aflac.com

"It's been since March,we still haven't heard anything..we have sent all they asked for..we talked,to sumone 2weeks ago..we still waiting..I just don't understand"

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service

Brightstar Device Protection

1.2 (306 reviews)
    • www.brightstarprotect.com

"I filed my complaint but have not heard back from this company about my reimbursement. Im still not happy with them"

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Combined Insurance

1.6 (206 reviews)
    • www.combinedinsurance.com

"I cancelled my policies Aug 2022 policies started 2006. Why, I had one claim for my back surgery recovery period of three months. An agent told me they had to verify if I really had surgery. Then I was told they had to verify..."

Read All 413 reviews Customer Service

Bristol West Insurance

1.6 (161 reviews)
    • www.bristolwest.com

"Someone squirts my vehicle up when I woke up and its morning my gas tank was open and I went to crank my car and was making a funny sound"

Read All 386 reviews Customer Service

Infinity Insurance

1.3 (184 reviews)
    • www.infinityauto.com

"Hello, i will, like to pay my balance, whete can i send my payment my name is Alinne Perez, thanks!."

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service

Coventry Health Care

1.3 (203 reviews)
    • www.coventryhealthcare.com

"I've been trying to find contact information of Coventry health care of Louisiana. I got a dedicated number for former members"

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Tricare

1.5 (229 reviews)
    • www.tricare.mil

"I have been receiving two bills for each visit to my In-network Provider--one is a provider charge and one is a facility charge. Tri-Care on the EOB shows I owe a co-pay for each of those items, but it is only one visit. I spoke..."

Read All 375 reviews Customer Service

Metlife

1.3 (138 reviews)
    • www.metlife.com

"I've only talked to Patricia about my claim and I just wanted to ask about my case or the status on my"

Read All 370 reviews Customer Service

Safeco Insurance

1.4 (153 reviews)
    • www.safeco.com

"SAFECO burglarized my escrow account with my mortgage company by submitting a bogus bill for $3,739. BOA paid the bill and charged me.
    I want my money back before 8-12-2022
    Karrancham@***.com"

Read All 362 reviews Customer Service

Safeway Insurance

1.4 (129 reviews)
    • www.safewayinsurance.com

"No complaints . But wish I could get a rental if my car had electric issues and brakes down on its own and I'm in it and I need to drive to work ... That's is . High hit up customer service and support team they will try"

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service