Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

Coventry Health Care

1.3 (202 reviews)
    • www.coventryhealthcare.com

"Nobody answers please I need to talk to someone"

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Infinity Insurance

1.8 (180 reviews)
    • www.infinityauto.com

"Indeed to toll companies represent, I cancelled my policy 04/06/21; the company steel charged the motley payment and my account..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aflac

1.8 (198 reviews)
    • www.aflac.com

"I used to love Aflac, quick review of claims from a relatively easy to navigate website. Since mid-May, they redesigned a 'duck' website which crashes and asks for the same documentation for claims. And, ongoing claims can take up..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Tricare

1.5 (220 reviews)
    • www.tricare.mil

"I referred 9 APR 2018. My retirement letter was dated 3 Jul 2019. 1 year 3 months after I retired. After repeated call to ARPC, DEERS, visits to pass and ID and could not get a retired ID because it still had me as active reserve...."

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service

Safeco Insurance

1.4 (146 reviews)
    • www.safeco.com

"Filed a claim on 3/23/2021Addressed the removal issue, but the rebuilding issue has not been addressed. It is now 5/18/2021 and my claim adjuster, will not and has not returned any phone call to me or my agent. Hartzell..."

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

Bristol West Insurance

1.7 (143 reviews)
    • www.bristolwest.com

"On 5/15/21 a vehicle backed into the side of my vehicle in the parking lot of a Red Roof hotel in Tempe. I exchanged info with the at fault driver whom is insured by Bristolwest by the name of William shaban driving a 2003 ford..."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Metlife

1.3 (123 reviews)
    • www.metlife.com

"I called twice 5/26/2021 Alex refused to transfer me to a Supervisor - Alex put me on hold and did not return. I called back and spoke to Mary Catherine and she took all my information and I asked to be transferred to billing and..."

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service

SilverScript

1.5 (227 reviews)
    • www.silverscript.com

"Last year I sent the SSA office here in Michigan City, Indiana my birth certificate to update my records. I was born 10/06/1932, which is on my birth certificate. Medicare and Silverscript do confirm they received the..."

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service

Safeway Insurance

1.3 (127 reviews)
    • www.safewayinsurance.com

"I had my Chevy cruze towed to another shop due to electrical problems and I trying to get my reimbursement on the towing fee"

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

Globe Life Insurance

3.1 (148 reviews)
    • home.globelifeinsurance.com

"My cousin passed away 04-02-21 and the funeral service was on 04-17-21 and my father is the beneficiary on the policy. My father and I have been calling Globe Life Insurance several times. Vital Statistic is requiring a beneficiar..."

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service