Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

Aflac

1.8 (207 reviews)
    • www.aflac.com

"No option to talk to a live person. The leave your name and we will call you back doesn't work. THEY DON'T CALL BACK! But they take the premiums quickly - what happened to this once well run company..."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

Infinity Insurance

1.8 (182 reviews)
    • www.infinityauto.com

"Dont buy infinity insurance. Im trying to get in touch with my agent for 6 weeks he never returned my phone call. Called his supervisor also the same. This company need to close immediately as soon as possible. Thanks"

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Coventry Health Care

1.3 (202 reviews)
    • www.coventryhealthcare.com

"Nobody answers please I need to talk to someone"

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Bristol West Insurance

1.6 (151 reviews)
    • www.bristolwest.com

"A Bristol customer wrecked into and totaled my car back in March. I got the run around and excuses for delay for a very long time. I called and left messages and no returned call. Now, here it is again and I need to get in..."

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service

Tricare

1.5 (222 reviews)
    • www.tricare.mil

"spent 21 years in the military and was promised Tricare for life. Yearly amount went from $400 to $10,000 annually. A false promise the US Government made to all retired military. It was NEVER about taking care of the troops,..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Metlife

1.3 (130 reviews)
    • www.metlife.com

"I am trying to withdraw from dividends. You sent me the forms in email in pdf format. I cannot fill out the forms in this extension. Please resend in a different format. Paul s. Pardue . Kenwood7000@***.com. so 8653"

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Safeco Insurance

1.4 (146 reviews)
    • www.safeco.com

"Need to know what to do to verify low mileage on my cars to jjjhgggggggggggggggggghgghggghgghhhhhhhhhhhh"

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

SilverScript

1.5 (227 reviews)
    • www.silverscript.com

"Last year I sent the SSA office here in Michigan City, Indiana my birth certificate to update my records. I was born 10/06/1932, which is on my birth certificate. Medicare and Silverscript do confirm they received the..."

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service

Safeway Insurance

1.3 (127 reviews)
    • www.safewayinsurance.com

"I had my Chevy cruze towed to another shop due to electrical problems and I trying to get my reimbursement on the towing fee"

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

Globe Life Insurance

3.1 (151 reviews)
    • home.globelifeinsurance.com

"I got no satisfaction. No questions were answered. Chris (who works for globe life Ins) was repeating the same question over & over again. I didnt get to talk to the so callexpert . Terrible service. How do I make contact..."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service