Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

SquareTrade

1.7 (399 reviews)
    • www.squaretrade.com

"I feel as though if I purchase an item or two and something goes wrong, then my warranty should cover it. Wrong answer both times they turned me down. So, I cancelled all of my warranties."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.fredloya.com

"There is no reason why I cannot contact/get in touch with 24 hour Road side assistance after 7!!! Imagine a pregnant mother stuck on the freeway trying to make it home and cannot receive any assistance!!! NO none of the 3 phone..."

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (263 reviews)
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"After weeks on a wait list I finally was given a June 21st appointment. The next call I received was 3 days ago telling me that my appointment had to be canceled because it was not available because there was a conflict with..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Liberty Mutual Insurance

1.4 (223 reviews)
    • www.libertymutual.com

"I work at mcdonalds in elberton ga.my employer was terry shugart.i had short term insurance with him.now we have a new owner do i still have this plan. My employee id was Do982108****. Company id 540123 this was..."

Read All 494 reviews Customer Service

Bankers Life And Casualty Company

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.bankerslife.com

"Have you received my payment to pay through May? It was mailed Feb 5, 2021.!!!! That is totally unacceptable and very poor customer service!!! Beware of what is happening!!!
    I discovered that I had mailed my payments to the address..."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Ambetter

1.6 (274 reviews)
    • www.ambetterhealth.com

"My premium was reduced in May to $.11 per month. This month you had automatic withdrawal for $69 out of my account. That was my old premium amount how do I go about getting my credit and reducing it to $.11 per cent"

Read All 457 reviews Customer Service

Aetna

1.4 (155 reviews)
    • www.aetna.com

"They canceled my wife's and my supplemental plans by mistake and will not (they say they "cannot" reinstate them"

Read All 427 reviews Customer Service

Cigna

1.3 (156 reviews)
    • www.cigna.com

"My son passed away unexpectedly in April. I've been off of work since then, have only received two checks. There is no sense of urgency when helping customers, the lack of follow up, communication and feelings of getting the run..."

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

Brightstar Device Protection

1.2 (303 reviews)
    • www.brightstarprotect.com

"e miniuroll withI have had the premium device Protection Plan with Rogers for 2 years, this is administered through Brightstar. I just paid for my own screen replacement, as the only repair offered to me in the end was mail in rep..."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

Combined Insurance

1.6 (201 reviews)
    • www.combinedinsurance.com

"I received a surgical injection in my neck. I submitted my explanation of benefits, a detailed bill, and the forms my doctor is required to complete. It has been 3 months, 7 follows ups, and no status updates. I spoke with an..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service