Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

SquareTrade

1.6 (414 reviews)
    • www.squaretrade.com

"Used the drone one time and it want fly at all. Could I please get a replacement or a refund on this matter. I have been going in circles trying to get help on this."

Read All 629 reviews Customer Service

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (276 reviews)
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Adienna Boynton M.D. for a Pap smear and she refused to do it . She didn't even examine my breasts or ovaries for lumps by doing a manual examine . She said that I am 76 years old and Kaiser..."

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (161 reviews)
    • www.fredloya.com

"I am currently stuck at work and I need to go home but my keys are locked inside my car I really need road side assistance now."

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service

Liberty Mutual Insurance

1.4 (237 reviews)
    • www.libertymutual.com

"I had a cracked windshield. Called them to find out what to do.
    Got a women with a new york accent. was not helpful and gave me a lot of additude.
    Evan though I had windshield coverage which costs more, I still had to pay $ 750. I m..."

Read All 519 reviews Customer Service

Bankers Life And Casualty Company

1.8 (48 reviews)
    • www.bankerslife.com

"This is an AWFUL company! My mother has paid premiums to this company for DECADES, now when she needs services she's paid for, Bankers Life CONTINUES to come up with reasons to deny her claim!"

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Ambetter

1.6 (282 reviews)
    • www.ambetterhealth.com

"My complaint is that my husband can not get his med filled cause y'all dont have anyone to speak with cause y'all's *** ain't together."

Read All 471 reviews Customer Service

Brightstar Device Protection

1.2 (310 reviews)
    • www.brightstarprotect.com

"My Galaxy A 21 has a faulty charging dock.
    Brightstar confirmed my phone is still under warranty And gave me options on no cost repair.
    I am very satisfied."

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service

Aetna

1.3 (160 reviews)
    • www.aetna.com

"It is difficult to understand their phone representatives. They get claims wrong. Had a claim from a healthcare company that did not show up on my Aetna customer account. Trying to get multiple issues resolved. If they have had..."

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service

Cigna

1.3 (156 reviews)
    • www.cigna.com

"My son passed away unexpectedly in April. I've been off of work since then, have only received two checks. There is no sense of urgency when helping customers, the lack of follow up, communication and feelings of getting the run..."

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

Combined Insurance

1.6 (202 reviews)
    • www.combinedinsurance.com

"I have had them for 4 years and when I finally had to make a claim. They ignore your calls, do not call you back, and it has been over 2 months since I made my claim online, and guess what they never paid me. I overpaid on my..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service