Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

Asurion

1.4 (1,105 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"Busy signal on assurian line? I thought customer service had tons of lines. Ive never gotten busy signal on a customer service line"

Read All 2034 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (553 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"I have been getting numerous calls from them daily for months. I've asked to be taken off the list. I've told them that I'm going to die soon, or 15 kids and more on the way. They won't just leave me alone. So I started calling..."

Read All 1604 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GEICO

1.5 (714 reviews)
    • www.geico.com

"My husband was in a fender bender on October 9th with our neighbor on October 9th as BOTH drivers we're exiting their driveways. Mr. Coste sideswiped our car, nearly taking the rear bumper off, our car was still in our driveway,..."

Read All 1422 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (513 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"Let me get a buy a car from a bank with liability only. Texas law states that a car purchased with a bank loan requires full coverage. They have really pissed me off. Anyone have State Farm bend you over too?"

Read All 1240 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (603 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"they do not care for you and your business.. they do not call you back. worse customer service. Called several times to get answers no response."

Read All 1152 reviews Customer Service

Molina Healthcare

2.2 (663 reviews)
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"Molina Healthcare does NOT care!
    Molina refuses MOST prescriptions and MOST medical procedures!!
    Have you tried calling Molina's so-called "customer service" - what a WASTE of time.
    Impossible to get to a HUMAN - esp a human who give..."

Read All 1004 reviews Customer Service

Allstate

1.6 (416 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"I am not filling out a survey for an insurance company whose customer satisfaction is furthest from their mind You have my policy number, so read the claim I submitted. All three estimates had headlight replacement listed; your..."

Read All 851 reviews Customer Service

United Healthcare

1.4 (429 reviews)
    • www.uhc.com

"I got put on robo hold and then they dropped the call. Who has the time and patience to keep trying. They make a difficult to even get to where you can make a call."

Read All 842 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (301 reviews)
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"2 months without half pay, 2 weeks without being told which orthopedic to go to and case worker never answers the phone or calls back. not even the manager calls back"

Read All 793 reviews Customer Service

Humana

1.5 (351 reviews)
    • www.humana.com

"When she signed my mother up for the dental program, she was available, but this is not the case now, no return phone calls from her, and no one else seems to also be accommodating. I needed to speak to her about pending dental..."

Read All 672 reviews Customer Service