Skip to content

Insurance

Asurion

1.4 (1,439 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"My oldest daughter lost it a week ago might be misplaced it and its dead ,thought I could find it that is why I claim it late I feel depressed now guess she been wanting my phone but I need it to go to work but they want it so if..."

Read All 2620 reviews Customer Service

GEICO

1.9 (1,061 reviews)
    • www.geico.com

"Fuel pump went out had to be towed. Everyone including the driver was very professional and helpful. Good experience today."

Read All 2134 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (576 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"Miserable, spiteful, passive-aggressive telemarketers keep calling. I've asked 34684**** times to stop nicely. Then, they call even more. One even answered, 'Hey, I know you asked not to call.' What the actual *** The phone rings..."

Read All 1636 reviews Customer Service

Allstate

1.7 (749 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"The person that I talked to took good care of me and got everything done, thanks again for everything"

Read All 1460 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.6 (770 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"I was in a car accident with a Progressive customer in the Bronx, NY. The driver had no license and an expired registration. NYPD does not respond to an accident unless someone is hurt, so I do not have an accident report. I took..."

Read All 1394 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (595 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"We applied for key man insurance made two payments and went through extensive paperwork and lengthy phone interview. Then our application was cancelled with State Farm saying that we requested the cancellation. After resubmitting..."

Read All 1379 reviews Customer Service

United Healthcare

1.6 (576 reviews)
    • www.uhc.com

"I have been having problems for months viewing which rewards I'm eligible to receive. I get an error message, which I'll attach to this email. I received an email about UCard week and that if I recorded activity like walking, I wo..."

Read All 1097 reviews Customer Service

Molina Healthcare

1.4 (696 reviews)
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"This is most ridiculous story, I came back from vaction two months later from November to late January. I got a notice I owe this company I said ok. It was for 800 dollars. I pay for premium 128 a month for my new plan. I talked t..."

Read All 1048 reviews Customer Service

SquareTrade

1.6 (579 reviews)
    • www.squaretrade.com

"I'm still awaiting for Square Trade to send a Work Order to USQS Furniture Repair Company to come out to my Home and Repair my Sofa Sectional's Headrests."

Read All 867 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (347 reviews)
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"I complied with a 6th RME and that doctor FOUND IN MY FAVOR TOO.
    I was told to report to an attorney in the CT AG'S office once they saw LORI STANISKI was really harassing me to take a DRUG SCREENING while in a LEGAL MEDICAL MJ pro..."

Read All 853 reviews Customer Service