Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

Asurion

1.4 (1,074 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"Purchased Rheem hot water heater heater with 5 yr plan. They can't service the product and there customer service is a Joke and even the escalation team is even worse. Needless to say I still don't have a hot water heater waiting..."

Read All 1953 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (553 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"I have been getting numerous calls from them daily for months. I've asked to be taken off the list. I've told them that I'm going to die soon, or 15 kids and more on the way. They won't just leave me alone. So I started calling..."

Read All 1604 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GEICO

1.5 (705 reviews)
    • www.geico.com

"I was rear ended by one of their policy holders a week ago. I started a claim, however, I am unable to access the link they sent to download damage photos. The only option is to call them and there is at least a 50 minute wait for..."

Read All 1402 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (509 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"To whom it may concern,
    My husband has been with State Farm Insurance for 40 + years. We married 21 years ago and
    subsequently I was from that point on a State Farm customer. Weve had our occasional accident
    throughout the years as w..."

Read All 1235 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (584 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"Based on their errors, overcharged my checking account over $450 and said we can't give it back to you, we can only credit you on yr bill. A commodity of errors. I could have paid 5 bills with that money now I have to scramble..."

Read All 1131 reviews Customer Service

Molina Healthcare

2.2 (662 reviews)
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"Over the phone they said that it would take 10 days. And its 2 months and still don't have my refund"

Read All 1003 reviews Customer Service

United Healthcare

1.4 (423 reviews)
    • www.uhc.com

"Went to the telehealth doc chat, and it was awful. Chatted with the "doc". It could have been the pizza man for the amount of time he took with me...seriously, is he getting paid for telling people to go to their primary as fast..."

Read All 836 reviews Customer Service

Allstate

1.5 (407 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"I have an account with Alstate but I am unable to log into my account can you help me to get into my account"

Read All 836 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (300 reviews)
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"I ordered White Vinyl Privacy Fencing materials from Menards totaling over $3500.00 in May 22, 2021. I received some materials in June 2021, but did not receive the 18 vinyl post kits until August 6, 2021. Which I was unable to..."

Read All 792 reviews Customer Service

Humana

1.5 (344 reviews)
    • www.humana.com

"LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPREHENSION FOR A CANCER PATIENT WITH OUT OF NETWORK BENEFITS. WAS ON THE PHONE FOR OVER AN HOUR BEING REFERRED BACK AND FORTH TO HUMANA THEN HEALTH HELP FOR A SIMPLE VERBAL UNDERSTANDING. AN INDIAN..."

Read All 658 reviews Customer Service