Browse Insurance Companies

Insurance

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,580 reviews)
    • www.ahs.com

"I pay for this junk warranty, not any longer, dishwasher goes out. Recently remodeled my home with matching appliances and it is very annoying on transferred calls to here to there. Not willing to replace my product with matching..."

Read All 4348 reviews Customer Service

Asurion

1.4 (1,256 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"I made a claim September 02, 2022, was told i would have a replacement device September 04.
    I HAVE SPENT 13 hours and 2 months on the phone , they took my miney and i still dont have any update on my claim."

Read All 2311 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GEICO

1.6 (822 reviews)
    • www.geico.com

"I was not properly compensated on my claim, I was not given my depreciated value due to this accident, I will be suing Geico for my depreciation plus my lawyer fees, I've never in my 20 yrs of being an insurance agent experienced..."

Read All 1645 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (556 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"They repeatedly call, even after I told them to put me on the do not call list. I'm going to be getting in touch with the US Attorney General's office about this"

Read All 1609 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (532 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"Think repairs myself already did radiator thanks went Meijer bought socket set took exactly 11 min remove radiator bracket including all hoses, yeah cost 1100 mechanic replace entire system can do entire job $200 otd take me 45..."

Read All 1275 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (681 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"This case has been marked as resolved, but it has NOT been resolved yet. I emailed them in the email that was given, and I'm waiting to hear back from them. I don't know who continues to mark my cases as resolved when they are..."

Read All 1260 reviews Customer Service

Molina Healthcare

1.4 (683 reviews)
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"I keep trying to reach customer service for a reference number for a recently changed PCP and instead of just being given the number I instead am being forced to have to call customer service numerous times over and over and..."

Read All 1031 reviews Customer Service

Allstate

1.5 (501 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"This entity has poorly trained customer service people who are not familiar with how to direct their customers. They take your money each month for the membership but does not provide the services they say you will getwhen it..."

Read All 985 reviews Customer Service

United Healthcare

1.4 (464 reviews)
    • www.uhc.com

"On hold forever
    Did seem to know how to help me
    Told me to stay on line and they will switch me to proper number never did"

Read All 905 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (312 reviews)
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"This is the worst company to deal with I was side swiped by a tourist tour bus in Chicago its been over a month and they wont take responsibility or pay for the damages, Jane says go through your own insurance. She said she is..."

Read All 810 reviews Customer Service