Browse Hunting, Fishing and Camping Companies

Hunting, Fishing and Camping

Bass Pro Shops

2.3 (317 reviews)
    • www.basspro.com

"Went to Bass pro shop in Concord, NC and was after a Compact folding fishing net. The one we found price under it said $19.99. When we got to check out it rang up 37.00 and some change. Cashier checked and it did come up the..."

Read All 606 reviews Customer Service

Cabelas

1.9 (313 reviews)
    • www.cabelas.com

"To shorten up things my order went everywhere except my destination. When I asked why the rep said she didnt know and that company policy required that it sit in one place without being scanned for 4 days before I could get a..."

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lucky Tackle Box

1.8 (220 reviews)
    • www.luckytacklebox.com

"They are still charging me. I have tried to cancel but they will not cancel the subscription. I do not recommend doing subscription boxes."

Read All 403 reviews Customer Service

Thousand Trails Rv

1.6 (211 reviews)
    • thousandtrails.com

"Incoming essential repair parts or camping supplies for individual use (not RV techs ordering for profit) are now $5-10 each package. Most cannot be picked up at stores.Yet many EBay, etc. vendors living permanently, annually or..."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service

Gander Mountain

2.0 (160 reviews)
    • www.gandermountain.com

"Purchased three used collector guns. They had minor grip damage and were very dirty. No complaint there as I liked them and cleaned them up .Sales person gave me a 5% military discount too.Upon returning home I noticed a T12..."

Read All 313 reviews Customer Service

Safishing

1.6 (196 reviews)
    • safishing.com

"Second time I have ordered goods. First was excellent. Second I Have waited well over 2 months for goods. Still no communication from SAFishing."

Read All 284 reviews Customer Service

Coleman

1.6 (156 reviews)
    • www.coleman.com

"Coleman was unable to help. Basically I threw away my money. They gave me instructions on how to set up the table after it was open. Only one problem, I cant get it open. Small detail."

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service

Ozark Trail

1.6 (117 reviews)
    • Hunting, Fishing and Camping

"Weve had this up since thanksgiving so Only 3 days and a mild 10 minute rain with light wind and down it came"

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

Kampgrounds Of America

1.9 (130 reviews)
    • koa.com

"They dont want to talk with a person just want your money wont listen if you have a problem wish customer service would be better"

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

MidwayUSA

2.3 (95 reviews)
    • www.midwayusa.com

"Don't buy from midway. Not only do they charge you 10 percent restocking fee for something that isn't your fault but they charge you shipping even though no where on their policies does it say that. Then they use excuses when you..."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service