Browse Hunting, Fishing and Camping Companies

Hunting, Fishing and Camping

Bass Pro Shops

2.7 (310 reviews)
    • www.basspro.com

"This order has been messed up from the beginning of the shipment.
    Two separate packages were to be delivered. After lots of confusion your customer support got the mess straightened out.
    Unfortunately the second shipment was never d..."

Read All 594 reviews Customer Service

Cabelas

1.9 (295 reviews)
    • www.cabelas.com

"Call and call the gun counter and they NEVER answer.Hold your gun on delay even though the LAW is 3 days with no response from FBI and you can pick up your gun."

Read All 522 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lucky Tackle Box

1.8 (210 reviews)
    • www.luckytacklebox.com

"Got a new debit card and now its saying I have no subscription it also told me that I did not have an account made a new one and now I cant change anything"

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service

Gander Mountain

2.0 (160 reviews)
    • www.gandermountain.com

"Purchased three used collector guns. They had minor grip damage and were very dirty. No complaint there as I liked them and cleaned them up .Sales person gave me a 5% military discount too.Upon returning home I noticed a T12..."

Read All 313 reviews Customer Service

Safishing

1.6 (194 reviews)
    • safishing.com

"I am reporting you to the better business bureau . Terrible customer service and no call or emails returned. First responders will not buy from you. This company will for sure go under with this kind of service."

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service

Coleman

1.4 (97 reviews)
    • www.coleman.com

"Can't contact them for service. Phone service refers to website. Website doesn't allow to fill contact form. Corporate phones won't take messages"

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

Opticsplanet

2.1 (95 reviews)
    • www.opticsplanet.com

"I place an order for ammunition in January 2021 and I have not yet received my order. Every time I check the status of my order, it has been pushed further out."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

MidwayUSA

2.2 (92 reviews)
    • www.midwayusa.com

"A ordered placed on a card that was canceled for fraud and no willingness to work with the customer leaves me no recourse but to terminate further purchases"

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service

Gander Outdoors

1.8 (65 reviews)
    • www.ganderoutdoors.com

"WtfHeld up the order couldn't pull it up then put a hold on it. Didn't apply the coupon correctly had to sit on hold with customer service horrible experience I should have just ordered directly from orca! now after waiting 45..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Sportsmans Guide

1.8 (58 reviews)
    • www.sportsmansguide.com

"I have 2 orders in for 1000 rounds of Winchester 9 mm Ball ammo; one order was in 2020 and the other was in 2021, and I still haven't received the ammo !!! Sportsman's Guide keeps giving me updates as to when to expect the order,..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service