Browse Hunting, Fishing and Camping Companies

Hunting, Fishing and Camping

Bass Pro Shops

2.7 (308 reviews)
    • www.basspro.com

"How you going to buy brand new boat and trade musical theater for batteries and tires which is illegal Smith"

Read All 589 reviews Customer Service

Cabelas

1.9 (287 reviews)
    • www.cabelas.com

"I purchased an 5500 wattage Champion Generator that was to be electric start but after filling with gas and oil to try it won't start electrically. Charged battery and made sure plugged in and still no electric start and CABELA'S..."

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lucky Tackle Box

1.8 (207 reviews)
    • www.luckytacklebox.com

"I have only received the tournament box not the other one and it's a new month already bow everything's all messed up! What do I do now? I would hate to cancel I left good reviews and now starting to feel jipped"

Read All 382 reviews Customer Service

Gander Mountain

2.0 (160 reviews)
    • www.gandermountain.com

"Purchased three used collector guns. They had minor grip damage and were very dirty. No complaint there as I liked them and cleaned them up .Sales person gave me a 5% military discount too.Upon returning home I noticed a T12..."

Read All 313 reviews Customer Service

Safishing

1.6 (194 reviews)
    • safishing.com

"I am reporting you to the better business bureau . Terrible customer service and no call or emails returned. First responders will not buy from you. This company will for sure go under with this kind of service."

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service

Opticsplanet

2.1 (90 reviews)
    • www.opticsplanet.com

"I retuned an item to OpticsPlanet following their on-line return policy and procedure using pre-paid UPS shipping label. They received the item back and 9 days later I am still waiting for my refund. They are not replying my..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Coleman

1.5 (102 reviews)
    • www.coleman.com

"My pool came with a broken pool and the pump doesn't work let it should. You could have made a better pool and pump"

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Midwayusa

2.2 (86 reviews)
    • www.midwayusa.com

"I purchased a firearm online from MidwayUSA. When the package showed up I went to the gun shop to pick up and realized that what they sent me is not what I ordered it was not what I paid for. When I contacted Midway customer..."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

Sportsmans Guide

1.8 (53 reviews)
    • www.sportsmansguide.com

"Done the trial membership and didn't find it to be of any use to me so I canceled it within their policy. A year later they automatically renewed my membership and charged my card. Now they will not cancel membership or refund..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Gander Outdoors

1.8 (58 reviews)
    • www.ganderoutdoors.com

"Bought "in stock" jack knife sofa online from Gander Outdoors. Charged $700. Site said "shipping in 7-10 days". No contact for 3 weeks, I called, and Gander Outdoors blamed slow service on "no one wants to work at the warehouse"...."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service