Skip to content

Hunting, Fishing and Camping

Bass Pro Shops

2.4 (337 reviews)
    • www.basspro.com

"Looking for quality at BassPro, now cheaper offerings I'm more than willing to pay a higher price for quality. Durability is hard to find. Having shopped for many years with confidence, this has become harder to find at Bass Pro...."

Read All 642 reviews Customer Service

Cabelas

2.1 (338 reviews)
    • www.cabelas.com

"I purchased one of your rain suits from Bass pro shops in Tracy CA now that it is raining hear alot the Zipper on the Jacket has failed so the suit has failed. Sincerely ,Robert Brown. Don't want anything to replace it . Why..."

Read All 593 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ozark Trail

1.7 (209 reviews)
    • Hunting, Fishing and Camping

"It rained we were left in a lake of water not sturdy rods broke tent was flooded. Strings broke poorly made, was my husbands Fathers Day gift. We took it this weekend, and it was a disappointment the same day.Cry"

Read All 442 reviews Customer Service

Lucky Tackle Box

1.7 (225 reviews)
    • www.luckytacklebox.com

"Cannot contact anyone in this company to complain, poor packaging of dollar store fishing lures and still waiting for back-order boxes to come. Lost in transit?? DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!!! First box done up fancy with lures..."

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service

Thousand Trails Rv

1.6 (222 reviews)
    • thousandtrails.com

"About 8 months ago they removed the availability calendars from their website. Now, in order to make plans, you have to call or use the chat feature to find out the availability. Half the time the phone line is not receiving..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Coleman

1.7 (207 reviews)
    • www.coleman.com

"I wanted to buy a pool liner 22’ no options so frustrating no help from anybody worse CS I have ever experienced ."

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service

Gander Mountain

2.1 (160 reviews)
    • www.gandermountain.com

"Purchased three used collector guns. They had minor grip damage and were very dirty. No complaint there as I liked them and cleaned them up .Sales person gave me a 5% military discount too.Upon returning home I noticed a T12..."

Read All 313 reviews Customer Service

Safishing

1.6 (200 reviews)
    • safishing.com

"I made an order on June 7, and as of this date apparently my order has not been processed and shipped. This is unacceptable. I paid $8 for shipping. I want an immediate answer and reason for this. Or I want my money back!!! $40.74..."

Read All 291 reviews Customer Service

Kampgrounds Of America

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • koa.com

"Staying for 4 nights woke up first am to being fogged out at 8 am to Toxic fumes of landscapers applying weed killer everyone! staff did not warn us we were unable to sit outside not to mention the RV smelled toxic. We had..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Opticsplanet

1.8 (113 reviews)
    • www.opticsplanet.com

"Having not received my order after eleven days, I called, and it was determined that my order was sent to a satellite fulfillment center where apparently it was dropped. So after my call they are just now sending my gun light. Had..."

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service