Browse Hunting, Fishing and Camping Companies

Hunting, Fishing and Camping

Bass Pro Shops

2.7 (309 reviews)
    • www.basspro.com

"I ordered a deer feeder in July and was told 2 weeks to get it. After 3 weeks I opened an investigation because I had not heard from anyone on the status of my order. They said they needed 3 business days to find out what was..."

Read All 591 reviews Customer Service

Cabelas

1.9 (291 reviews)
    • www.cabelas.com

"ClappingJust send me a post paid return label and we will be done with it...."

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lucky Tackle Box

1.8 (210 reviews)
    • www.luckytacklebox.com

"That nobodys listening to me about my complaint about my debit card that yall sent me saying that there was a problem with my old debit card now I got a new one so way nobody helping me"

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

Gander Mountain

2.0 (160 reviews)
    • www.gandermountain.com

"Purchased three used collector guns. They had minor grip damage and were very dirty. No complaint there as I liked them and cleaned them up .Sales person gave me a 5% military discount too.Upon returning home I noticed a T12..."

Read All 313 reviews Customer Service

Safishing

1.6 (194 reviews)
    • safishing.com

"I am reporting you to the better business bureau . Terrible customer service and no call or emails returned. First responders will not buy from you. This company will for sure go under with this kind of service."

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service

Coleman

1.5 (119 reviews)
    • www.coleman.com

"The pool with windows leak bad we have bought so much flex to try and keep up until end of summer will never buy a Coleman ever again cause customer service never contacts ya"

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Opticsplanet

2.1 (92 reviews)
    • www.opticsplanet.com

"No problem I love you all ! Just waiting to get enough money to buy that scope. Vortex crossfire 4-12- by 50"

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

MidwayUSA

2.2 (89 reviews)
    • www.midwayusa.com

"Midway properly charged me sales tax on my purchase. When I returned the product they only credited me for the purchase amount LESS THE SHIPPING COST TO RETURN. This could amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars of income for..."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Sportsmans Guide

1.8 (57 reviews)
    • www.sportsmansguide.com

"Dont buy from this company they will steal from you and take your money out of your bank account without permission even when you return the junk they send you and are supposed to get a refund their customer service is horrible..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Gander Outdoors

1.8 (61 reviews)
    • www.ganderoutdoors.com

"NY OFFICE CHARGED ME SALES TAX ON PURCHASE/ IN STATE OF MASS THEY DO SALES TAX ON REG OF UNIT, WAITING FOR OFFICE TO RETURN MY CALL THAT THEY WILL ISSUE A CHECK BACK TO ME/ OR RE DO LOAN SINCE NOW IT HAS INCORRECT PRICE ON LOAN.."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service