Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

Mr Electric

1.6 (38 reviews)
    • mrelectric.com

"Tech was nice, I suppose he did good work. Way to expensive for what he did. Really pushes you to take their service agreement. Used what terrible things that could happen if you don't do what he Reccomened."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Uniters Pure

1.0 (37 reviews)
    • www.uniterspure.com

"Declined my claim Not sure how come this freaking company still in the business not a single customer is happy with it its a scam they denied my claim and they rip up peoples pockets send them to jail give the freaking people..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Snuggle

1.7 (24 reviews)
    • www.snuggle.com

"Bottles isnt even half full that we had got and they dont smell very fresh and customer service number and *** is poor we didnt even get our coupons as promised"

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Jan Pro

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.jan-pro.com

"I had cancelled services and yet was still charged for services that were never rendered. During the beginning of the COVID out break the Governor of Oregon closed my dental office. As a result of the closure we did not see any..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Meenan

1.4 (24 reviews)
    • www.meenan.com

"I help out a gentleman who is autistic and does not understand heaters etc He pays over $300 a year for there gold service package. Long story short everytime they come out theres always something not covered and just so happens..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Aire Serv

1.9 (33 reviews)
    • www.aireserv.com

"They charged me $410 to fix my air conditioner worked for half a day I called back and they want to charge $100 more
    to send a technician to see what's wrong horrible company very poor customer service."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Lake Electronics Repair Service

2.5 (24 reviews)
    • www.lakeselectronics.com

"Samsung keeps setting up apppointments with Lake electronics and they never show up or respond. Been without ice with a 2 yr old Samsung since November. Have called Samsung numerous times. This is third time icemaker has quit..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Abm Janitorial

1.4 (27 reviews)
    • Household Services

"We used this vendor for a customer account. Day to day service was unreliable and incomplete. Vendor did not bill correctly, perform service adequately, or uphold their contractual requirements. Poor management and lack of..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Halfords

2.1 (24 reviews)
    • www.halfords.com

"I placed an order on the 1st of july had an email saying it would be here the 3rd of july or before for nothing to turn up on the 3rd then not being able to get through to customer services or track my item i spoke with someone..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Recyclebank

1.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.recyclebank.com

"No longer worth the effort. They used to have some decent rewards (life gift cards), but now it's mostly $x off, and you have to pay the rest (which is a lot). AND you have to pay for shipping. The only thing that's free are a few..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service