Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

Mr Handyman

1.3 (31 reviews)
    • www.mrhandyman.com

"We live in the country and find it very difficult to find tradesmen that are willing to come to our home. I went onto Mr. Handyman's Birmingham site and online chatted with someone in the office. I asked if they serviced my area..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Halfords

1.9 (40 reviews)
    • www.halfords.com

"I ordered 2 cans of aerosol paint on 22/6/22 from southport halfords and had a phone call from them later the same day to inform me they only had 1 can in stock .I told them its fine,and went to the store to pick it up on 23/6/22..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rooter Plus

1.1 (44 reviews)
    • www.rooterplus.com

"Charged me a lot of money and still having problems. Stay away! My house smells. I have methane gas coming in the house and I am out around $2800.00."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Puronics

2.1 (27 reviews)
    • www.puronics.com

"Purchased an existing house with a Puronics system in it and after 2 months the system started flashing call for service with a 1-800 number. I have tried calling and they say to leave a message and they will call back. Called..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Snuggle

1.7 (25 reviews)
    • www.snuggle.com

"I got a bottle that will not open. I clicked their live chat that they offered for snuggle and it wanted to charge me but said it give back. Ummm Nooooo"

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Landmark Home Warranty

1.3 (39 reviews)
    • www.landmarkhw.com

"Very inflexible and do not question their contractors at all. Asked for my water heater to be checked. Guy opened the door to the heater, wrote down the model number and said it was fine, No test to see how long hot water ran,..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Mr Electric

1.6 (39 reviews)
    • mrelectric.com

"I furnished the switches and still had to pay almost $300 for less than 30 minutes. I am retired and even when I worked I did not make that kind of money."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Uniters Pure

1.0 (37 reviews)
    • www.uniterspure.com

"Declined my claim Not sure how come this freaking company still in the business not a single customer is happy with it its a scam they denied my claim and they rip up peoples pockets send them to jail give the freaking people..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Jan Pro

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.jan-pro.com

"I had cancelled services and yet was still charged for services that were never rendered. During the beginning of the COVID out break the Governor of Oregon closed my dental office. As a result of the closure we did not see any..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Minutekey

1.7 (33 reviews)
    • www.minutekey.com

"Inserted the original key to be copied; it is a Minute Key itself. Paid $6 for a aesthetic keycut and had two regular keys made for $4. The total was $11 because one key was cut free. I requested a full refund. Not one single key..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service