Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

Sensible Home Warranty

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • sensiblehomewarranty.com

"I had a 2-year agreement with Sensible Home Warranty that cost me $660. I've never needed any service until now, and I'm learning that the company went out of business. Is there a class action suit against the company? Did they op..."

Hsa Home Warranty

1.2 (49 reviews)
    • www.onlinehsa.com

"Cannot get satisfaction on getting a washing machine repair person to come make necessary repairs.
    As most households, we need the washing machine in good working order!!!
    Right now we are waiting to hear who or what company will be..."

• Advertisements

Help at Home

1.5 (42 reviews)
    • www.helpathome.com

"Mera paisa kt gya h jbki hm use nhi kr rhe app ...plz mere paise refund kr den qki hmne koi recharge nhi kya h"

Pivotal Home Solutions

1.2 (50 reviews)
    • www.yourhomesolutions.com

"Unauthorized charges
    Pivotal Home Solutions has been charging us $15.95 per month for 36 months. This was noticed today on our Nicor bill. We called the company, which we had never heard of before, and explained the situation. We h..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Overhead Door

1.8 (49 reviews)
    • www.overheaddoor.com

"I had trouble with door they said I didnt buy it from them I know who I called an who installed. There saying they will look at it for a hundred bucks guy said they havent installed a door on this street since 07 even said he..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Long And Foster Home Warranty

1.1 (54 reviews)
    • www.longandfosterwarranty.com

"Our heat went out Friday night, we called and was given a number to call. The business was closed for the weekend, no emergency contact. We called the customer service number back and was told they would call and find someone..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Carlton Pools

3.1 (37 reviews)
    • www.carltonpools.com

"I paid $23k for a pool renovation in 2019. The new finish began peeling immediately. They (Pablo) admitted to me that it was their poor workmanship that caused the new finish to fail. I have been calling, begging them to fix it..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Residential Md

1.5 (32 reviews)
    • www.residentialmd.com

"Evert time you call nothing is covered by the policy They will tell you things like you didnt call for the pm before it broke"

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

American Residential Services

1.5 (33 reviews)
    • www.ars.com

"Called them by mistake and since have been bombarded with spam sales calls even after asking to be removed from their list. I would never do business with a company so hard up to obtain customers that they continue to try and..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Cinch Home Services

1.3 (60 reviews)
    • www.cinchhomeservices.com

"1. They sent Teck Squad out to do the repairs and my freezer is worse than before the so-called repair. 2. I paid over $200.00 for parts and nothing happened. The tech asked me if I had a braided hose, I did he asked to use it..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service