Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

Pivotal Home Solutions

2.0 (46 reviews)
    • www.yourhomesolutions.com

"I just posted yesterday, omg ... I have a home deluxe plan for 15 years. Mind you my home was brand-new back then, and recently I needed to get a few things replaced. Well, first of all, Jackie (manager), who I previously commente..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

American Residential Services

1.5 (32 reviews)
    • www.ars.com

"I purchased a Home Warranty for my AC/Heat. I requested a tech to come by for the annual heater system check. The tech arrived and promptly told me that the entire furnace systems (2) needed to be replaced. The tech told me that..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Residential Md

1.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.residentialmd.com

"Hvac is not working pl6dend technicians asap. Please send someone small children and elderly in home."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Hsa Home Warranty

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.onlinehsa.com

"Air Conditioner had a tune up in May. Contractor said it was working perfectly. In July stopped working completely!! (2nd service fee) HSA sent it to a contractor that doesn't do emergency service. Then proceeded to wait for them..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Help At Home

1.5 (36 reviews)
    • www.helpathome.com

"To whom it may concern:
    I have been using Help at Home since the beginning of 2020. I had to switch my caregivers back in January 2021. On May 27, 2021, I reached out to my caseworker Dawn Ramsey to inform her that I needed to swit..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Puronics

2.1 (26 reviews)
    • www.puronics.com

"Bought our system one year ago. Got a message via the outdoor system that I should call the local purionics dealer, who installed it, I called and I was quoted around $600.00 to replace certain components in the system. Ive spoken..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Mr Handyman

1.3 (27 reviews)
    • www.mrhandyman.com

"Mr Handyman gave me a quote for laying vinyl plank flooring which was 3 days for $2,800. It would have cost me over $5,500 if I allowed them to continue. How can professionals be so far off on a quote? Either they don't know what..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Rooter Plus

1.1 (41 reviews)
    • www.rooterplus.com

"BEWARE!!!!!! ALERT ALERT!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANY REASON! They are SCAM artists and won't even pump your septic for anything less than 1K. They were hours late. Came at the very end of day and sun going down. They want..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

CSC ServiceWorks

1.3 (46 reviews)
    • www.cscsw.com

"Card stopped working and after repeated calls, still no refund. Deceptive biz practice. Rip Off liar"

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Landmark Home Warranty

1.4 (37 reviews)
    • www.landmarkhw.com

"I have the warranty for my roof in case it starts leaking. It did. They hire a contractor that can't show up, can't return calls,can't work on the roof in the heat.... now they're saying I have to hire my own contractor and get..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service