Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

Cross Country Home Services

1.1 (78 reviews)
    • www.cchs.com

"There are no repair services in my area so Sears is coming on Aug 24th. I had to pay my $125.00 deductible before they even come to my house. W t h."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Service America

1.3 (81 reviews)
    • www.serviceamerica.com

"Their techs are lazy and inside office personnel are rude. They lie sbout techs being on the way and will leave you waiting for 2 hours. Then when they arrive they'll quickly tell you to defrost your ac unit and reschedule when..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Premier Care In Bathing

1.3 (44 reviews)
    • www.premiercarebathing.com

"We purchased a tub7 or 8 years ago. It comes with a "lifetime warranty". However, the installation company that sold it to us has since gone out of business. We have had no way to contact Premier Care in Bathing to get our issue r..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Warranty

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.stanleywarranty.com

"Stanley Warranty does not pay claims or answer their phone lines. I was wondering how to cancel and get a refund on my policy SP17354 for Christine Easling? I had one claim for an oil change which took 4 months to pay. I am won..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Home Warranty of America

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • www.hwahomewarranty.com

"I paid my deductible for the diagnosis. The technician, sent to my house, he got an authorization after about 45 days to move forward in getting the HVAC changed out, with the understanding that I would be reimbursed for the cost...."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Pillar To Post

1.3 (68 reviews)
    • www.pillartopost.com

"Never received report. Called, Messaged, emailed. Kept saying I would receive report tomorrow but tomorrow never came. See ya in small claims court."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Kwikset

1.9 (51 reviews)
    • www.kwikset.com

"Programming lockset need customer service to explain to me what I am doing wrong please call ASAP thankyou"

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Repair Center

1.5 (28 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"I have an Active3 watch that the screen started to get a blue tint, which after reading up, found it's not an uncommon issue. Talked to Samsung Repair and they said the blue tint issue repair cost is $65 plus tax, so I sent it in..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

American Leak Detection

1.7 (66 reviews)
    • www.americanleakdetection.com

"company came out to do leak detection for my pool charged 495 dollars and said they would come back in a few days with more safisticated equipment. that they ordered. I had to call to find out if the equipment was in yet. they..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

American Residential Warranty

1.4 (64 reviews)
    • americanresidentialwarranty.com

"OUR A/C STOPPED WORKING, ARW SENT A LOCAL TECH TO OUR HOME TO INSPECT THE UNIT AND DETERMINE WHAT WAS WRONG. THE TECH CONCLUDED THE UNIT NEEDS A NEW COMPRESSOR. i WAS GIVEN A CLAIM # 769 49**-**. THIS WAS OVER A WEEK AGO AND I HAV..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service