Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

Home Warranty of America

1.9 (67 reviews)
    • www.hwahomewarranty.com

"I have tried to get something fixed now for 4 months. They have denied the claim and then accepted it. they then said they need a second opinion and after a month they still haven't found a contractor to give a second opinion. I..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Pillar To Post

1.4 (65 reviews)
    • www.pillartopost.com

"I used this *** poor company Randall Patterson owned for home and pool inspection,Owner told them about the Stove that was not lighting properly I didnt know this and when we moved in i found out. i called and talked to him and..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Samsung Repair Center

1.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"There is no response from the Samsung people. My refrigerator
    is only three years old! The evaporation element isn't working and now is leaking water from the bottom inside to the outside. It's a $400 or $500 repair! From what I no..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Kwikset

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.kwikset.com

"After about two years of working, our kwikset electronic lock stopped working. We reset the lock to factory settings, followed trouble shooting suggestions, contacted customer service, with no avail. The quality is not there and..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

American Leak Detection

1.7 (64 reviews)
    • www.americanleakdetection.com

"Discussed with company that we had leak in skimmer pipes under cement deck as well as possible leak in pool. They said initially would check for and repair small leaks in pool such as liner, steps, skimmer, and would give..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Sensible Home Warranty

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • sensiblehomewarranty.com

"I had a 2-year agreement with Sensible Home Warranty that cost me $660. I've never needed any service until now, and I'm learning that the company went out of business. Is there a class action suit against the company? Did they op..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Overhead Door

1.8 (43 reviews)
    • www.overheaddoor.com

"Technician Sean spent the necessary time and to replace parts and tested operation of garage door.
    Demonstrated knowledge of problem quick for fast repair decision.
    Good customer relation."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

American Residential Warranty

2.3 (51 reviews)
    • americanresidentialwarranty.com

"Terrible Customer support. Incompetent people working for this company. I called several phone #'s was hung up on or passed from several people that never gave me any answers. Had to pay $55 for a call-out, the Vendor actually..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Long And Foster Home Warranty

1.5 (54 reviews)
    • www.longandfosterwarranty.com

"Our heat went out Friday night, we called and was given a number to call. The business was closed for the weekend, no emergency contact. We called the customer service number back and was told they would call and find someone..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Carlton Pools

3.1 (37 reviews)
    • www.carltonpools.com

"I paid $23k for a pool renovation in 2019. The new finish began peeling immediately. They (Pablo) admitted to me that it was their poor workmanship that caused the new finish to fail. I have been calling, begging them to fix it..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service