Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

Mr Appliance

1.3 (133 reviews)
    • www.mrappliance.com

"Called company to repair refrigerator that was not cooling. Tim came out and misdiagnosed problem. He said it was the start device which I ordered for $50 and he charged $99 for service call which will not be refunded. Called..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Michael And Son Services

1.6 (110 reviews)
    • www.michaelandson.com

"i called michaels and son with 2 small jobs.i was told they charge $69.00 to come out and look at the job.they will give you a price.if you say ok then they will waive the fee. i had my cold water *** in my tub was stripped. i..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fidelity National Home Warranty

1.3 (125 reviews)
    • www.homewarranty.com

"My AC has been out since June, and i just get excuse after excuse...I'm about to contact the press..."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Warranty Direct

1.5 (35 reviews)
    • www.warrantydirect.com

"In June 15 2021 I have written To your company asking warranty for a ConAirPro Ceramic Tool Porcelain Series bought to Sally including my receipt I'm a customer since March 2003 in These ConAirPro Ceramic Tool Porcelain Series,..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

ANGI Homeservices

1.3 (126 reviews)
    • www.angi.com

"Woman came to my door said she was from angi list to clean my house. She was here2 and1/2hours. She did not dust or vacuum the floors. I sent a complaint by email and received a call from another woman. Next month I was billed..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Servicemaster

1.5 (83 reviews)
    • servicemaster.com

"They are the worst company I've ever worked for. If they don't like you, they make up lies to get you fired. Everyone that works there is related so they gang up on who ever they decide they don't like at the time. The manager..."

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service

CSC ServiceWorks

1.3 (94 reviews)
    • www.cscsw.com

"We currently have a washing machine and dryer that are not working properly in one of our on site laundry facilities. Need to have a tech come to the property and service both machines in order to get them working properly for..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Granite Transformations

2.3 (67 reviews)
    • www.granitetransformations.com

"had 2 counter tops installed the one for the stove top was not level and the one for the under counter sink was cut wrong,the wanted to try and pull it away from wall 3/8 of an inch when is is out over a half inch and fill it..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

2 10 Home Buyers Warranty

1.4 (75 reviews)
    • www.2-10.com

"Company who received the work order undoubtedly no longer in business. Without air, in Florida, for a week. Called 2-10 said they would send work order to different company. Had to call again because the person I talked to forgot..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Urban Company

1.2 (71 reviews)
    • www.urbancompany.com

"How can you charge full amount,I want my money back
    Why you are doing fraud reply immediately
    We taken one service you cheated and took full amount there is no ph number to talk"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service