Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

Michael And Son Services

1.6 (106 reviews)
    • www.michaelandson.com

"They replaced air handle &;;;;;;;;;;; the HVAC unit worked worse afterwards. They lied about scheduling appt for time frame for the county inspection. I missed 2 days off of work without pay because they didn't schedule my..."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Warranty Direct

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.warrantydirect.com

"After paying my initial deposit and paying my first monthly payment I havent received a documentation of the contract and policy so I requested to cancel my subscription but they kept talking and wont listen to my request."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Servicemaster

1.5 (79 reviews)
    • servicemaster.com

"They were expressly told not to exceed our Insurance limit. Over billed by thousands of dollars.The Pompano
    Florida Service Master franchisee.
    The 4-6 week restoration projection turned into 115 nights in a hotel.
    The overcharges of..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Fidelity National Home Warranty

1.2 (88 reviews)
    • www.homewarranty.com

"Have been with Fidelity National Home Warranty for years, but not anymore!! Still have a claim filed with them
    from Jan 6th of this year! Have spoken to numerous people there, sat on hold for hours and received absolutely no servic..."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Granite Transformations

2.4 (65 reviews)
    • www.granitetransformations.com

"Our counter top cracked. Refused to fix. Said it wasn't covered by warranty. Well what is if a crack is not covered?"

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Cross Country Home Services

1.1 (76 reviews)
    • www.cchs.com

"After I wrote this Public Review, I did receive an email with the option to either replace my item or take a very low, insulting price for my appliance. I chose the replacement, but have yet to hear anything to date."

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Service America

1.3 (80 reviews)
    • www.serviceamerica.com

"I purchased two AC units for my home in 2004. I had contract with them for many many years. Of course, they went out of business. Of course, I had to replace one of the units. I had replacement coverage in my contract. what the..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

2 10 Home Buyers Warranty

1.3 (66 reviews)
    • www.2-10.com

"2-10 is a horrible company! I paid 660 per year & now I have an AC unit which they are telling me now I have to pay $450 to fix in addition to a $85 vendor co-pay. So why the *** do I have a warranty when I have to pay an..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Premier Care In Bathing

1.3 (42 reviews)
    • www.premiercarebathing.com

"When my father was still alive (bless his soul) we purchased the smallest premier care walk in bathtub because the bathroom is so small. In a few months after installation, the jets stopped working, and the door started leaking...."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Warranty

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.stanleywarranty.com

"Stanley Warranty does not pay claims or answer their phone lines. I was wondering how to cancel and get a refund on my policy SP17354 for Christine Easling? I had one claim for an oil change which took 4 months to pay. I am won..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service