Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

American Home Shield

1.4 (2135 reviews)
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"I have called you company 3 days in a row waiting for a returned phone call and still not received one. This started on Wednesday when I called to set up a service request and was told I did not have a contract with you. Will now..."

Read All 3727 reviews Customer Service

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1080 reviews)
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"I have been unable to get a service technician out to fix my fridge which is covered under my Sears Protection Plan. The first technician wouldn't even come diagnose it until they ordered the parts they "thought" they might need (..."

Read All 2125 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ae Factory Service

1.3 (178 reviews)
    • www.aefactoryservice.com

"I have a Kenmore Elite that is an LG.
    It's a 2017 french door 30cu ft. (Biggest market had at time Original tag $3600 I bought on sale)
    fridge broke July 26, 2020 and it's not repairable. 4/4/21 and it's still sitting in my kitchen..."

Read All 1343 reviews Customer Service

First American Home Warranty

1.3 (446 reviews)
    • homewarranty.firstam.com

"I have first American home warranty and I had a hot water heater failure! I call them and 7:00 am ! They told me because it was an emergency they would have someone there in 24 hours but 2 full days later I was still waiting, so..."

Read All 767 reviews Customer Service

Service Magic

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.servicemagic.com

"I'm not sure what happened but the City of Hope is a beautiful hospital with caring nurses and doctors You, not just patients, but look after you with doctors/nurses with heart. My little sister was 1 when she was diagnosed with..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Bath Fitter

4.0 (137 reviews)
    • www.bathfitter.com

"The shower floor has cracks near the drain Issuehas occurred twice and repairs were made. The same problem happened again, they refuse to repair, even though product has lifetime warranty. I can pay to have it repaired."

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Select Home Warranty

2.5 (283 reviews)
    • www.selecthomewarranty.com

"All of the customers claim determinations were made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

HMS Home Warranty

1.2 (213 reviews)
    • www.hmsnational.com

"create multiple trip fees and totally inconvenience the client. Horrible company! save you money and look elsewhere for a home warranty. They suck!"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Choice Home Warranty

2.7 (174 reviews)
    • www.choicehomewarranty.com

"We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience with us.
    A onetime free service call fee has been placed onto your policy, in anticipation that your n..."

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service

Mr Appliance

1.3 (123 reviews)
    • www.mrappliance.com

"I received the Jumbo washing machine I ordered from your store. However, I felt discouraged the first day I used it because its spinner refused to movie around."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service