Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,346 reviews)
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"As usual plumbers ink does not cool its a week I do not want that company I want Pruitts I paid in advance and I had no service and no calls in a week"

Read All 3992 reviews Customer Service

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1,119 reviews)
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"Communication via online persons is difficult for me. I would like an option of speaking with someone fluent and easy to understand our communication I have parts paid for and back order. No help from tech!"

Read All 2176 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ae Factory Service

1.3 (180 reviews)
    • www.aefactoryservice.com

"Part of Sears Home Repair, or "sister" company I was told. When you call Sears you get this company. They schedule appointments. This company has a business practice that is misleading - no matter who you talk to they cannot tell..."

Read All 1345 reviews Customer Service

First American Home Warranty

1.3 (473 reviews)
    • homewarranty.firstam.com

"Same as many have said. Awful service. No vendors available. Charged me more for the repairs than ever represented saying non-covered charges and all were for code for the repairs. Could have saved money and A LOT of time just..."

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Service Magic

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.servicemagic.com

"I'm not sure what happened but the City of Hope is a beautiful hospital with caring nurses and doctors You, not just patients, but look after you with doctors/nurses with heart. My little sister was 1 when she was diagnosed with..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Bath Fitter

4.0 (140 reviews)
    • www.bathfitter.com

"THROUGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL! We set up an appointment last week; someone yesterday called to confirm -- using my time again. And then this AM, after setting up my morning sked around the appt. they CANCEL on the account that ". . .I..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Select Home Warranty

2.5 (310 reviews)
    • www.selecthomewarranty.com

"The customers claim determinations were made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions.They have been serviced accordingly."

Read All 435 reviews Customer Service

HMS Home Warranty

1.2 (213 reviews)
    • www.hmsnational.com

"create multiple trip fees and totally inconvenience the client. Horrible company! save you money and look elsewhere for a home warranty. They suck!"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Choice Home Warranty

2.6 (195 reviews)
    • www.choicehomewarranty.com

"We regret to hear your frustration. We would like the opportunity to provide you with a satisfactory resolution for you, therefore, please send your policy and or claim number to respond@choicehomewarranty.com and in the subject..."

Read All 320 reviews Customer Service

Mr Appliance

1.3 (125 reviews)
    • www.mrappliance.com

"I called Mr Appliance for my mother's Samsung refrigerator because the ice dispenser wasn't dropping the Ice automatically. Mr Appliance replaced the ice dispenser and put gas in the refrigerator still same problem. Mr Appliance..."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service