Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,580 reviews)
    • www.ahs.com

"I placed a repair request online on 7.15.2022. Ref. Service #13373****.
    No one can tell me anything at the service center other than someone will be contacting me. Here we are 15 plus days out and no one from your service departmen..."

Read All 4328 reviews Customer Service

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1,177 reviews)
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"Still waiting to get a brand-new refrigerator repaired because it did not work properly, and multiple appointments have been automatically rescheduled even after receiving a day of confirmation that someone was going to repair..."

Read All 2265 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ae Factory Service

1.3 (189 reviews)
    • www.aefactoryservice.com

"Repair not done worse after he left and came back and still did nothing . Reported to Kenmore and Costco"

Read All 1367 reviews Customer Service

First American Home Warranty

1.3 (511 reviews)
    • homewarranty.firstam.com

"I am on hold right now waiting for customers answer the phone, so far its been 28 min 14sec. no answer. The best way to get somebody on the phone is to call cancellation support. It took me a week waiting on hold appprox. 20 min..."

Read All 841 reviews Customer Service

Service Magic

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.servicemagic.com

"I'm not sure what happened but the City of Hope is a beautiful hospital with caring nurses and doctors You, not just patients, but look after you with doctors/nurses with heart. My little sister was 1 when she was diagnosed with..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Select Home Warranty

3.2 (353 reviews)
    • www.selecthomewarranty.com

"The customers claim determination was made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly."

Read All 481 reviews Customer Service

Bath Fitter

4.7 (148 reviews)
    • www.bathfitter.com

"April 2022 bath fitters installed new bath shower combination and it is terrible. After completion of the removal and replacement there were issued discovered and we called bath fitters and a supervisor came to our home to see..."

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

Choice Home Warranty

3.3 (226 reviews)
    • www.choicehomewarranty.com

"Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback.
    In a recent review of your claim, our records show that we have provided you with a satisfactory resolution, in whi..."

Read All 361 reviews Customer Service

HMS Home Warranty

1.2 (213 reviews)
    • www.hmsnational.com

"create multiple trip fees and totally inconvenience the client. Horrible company! save you money and look elsewhere for a home warranty. They suck!"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

HomeAdvisor

1.3 (259 reviews)
    • www.homeadvisor.com

"The person did not complete what I had requested, Apparently the was some miscommunication at the time of my request for assistance to check my swamp cooler and replace circuit breaker"

Read All 362 reviews Customer Service