Browse Household Services Companies

Household Services

American Home Shield

1.4 (2152 reviews)
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"they added freeon and new motor my mom cant take this heat has heart issues other problems we all 3 have medical issues been out since sunday should I get a hotel this is not safe"

Read All 3747 reviews Customer Service

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1080 reviews)
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"Terrible. Inconsiderate. Came three times and fixed nothing. Not only that caused more problems that were not originally in existence I. My home. Terrible"

Read All 2127 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ae Factory Service

1.3 (178 reviews)
    • www.aefactoryservice.com

"I have a Kenmore Elite that is an LG.
    It's a 2017 french door 30cu ft. (Biggest market had at time Original tag $3600 I bought on sale)
    fridge broke July 26, 2020 and it's not repairable. 4/4/21 and it's still sitting in my kitchen..."

Read All 1343 reviews Customer Service

First American Home Warranty

1.3 (447 reviews)
    • homewarranty.firstam.com

"I put in my claim to First American Home Warranty for my home A/C repair on April 16th, 2021. I am presently now at 60 days without my A/C being fixed. I live in one of the hottest spots in the country South Florida. I have never..."

Read All 768 reviews Customer Service

Service Magic

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.servicemagic.com

"I'm not sure what happened but the City of Hope is a beautiful hospital with caring nurses and doctors You, not just patients, but look after you with doctors/nurses with heart. My little sister was 1 when she was diagnosed with..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Bath Fitter

4.0 (137 reviews)
    • www.bathfitter.com

"The shower floor has cracks near the drain Issuehas occurred twice and repairs were made. The same problem happened again, they refuse to repair, even though product has lifetime warranty. I can pay to have it repaired."

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Select Home Warranty

2.5 (282 reviews)
    • www.selecthomewarranty.com

"All of the customers claim determinations were made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

HMS Home Warranty

1.2 (213 reviews)
    • www.hmsnational.com

"create multiple trip fees and totally inconvenience the client. Horrible company! save you money and look elsewhere for a home warranty. They suck!"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Choice Home Warranty

2.7 (175 reviews)
    • www.choicehomewarranty.com

"We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the services we provided. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have..."

Read All 296 reviews Customer Service

Mr Appliance

1.3 (123 reviews)
    • www.mrappliance.com

"I received the Jumbo washing machine I ordered from your store. However, I felt discouraged the first day I used it because its spinner refused to movie around."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service