Skip to content

Household Services

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1,326 reviews)
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"In January 2024, I requested and received a home visit for my Kenmore In-Wall Microwave. It was determined that the unit was not repairable and would be replaced. Despite several attempts to find out the status, I have come up..."

Read All 2507 reviews Customer Service

Ae Factory Service

1.2 (246 reviews)
    • www.aefactoryservice.com

"The Sears Home Warranty tech (A&E Factory Service) was supposed to be at our home yesterday. I took a day off of work and waited all day. After many attempts to find out if the tech is coming, I finally reached someone live at..."

Read All 1467 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Service Magic

2.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.servicemagic.com

"I upgraded from the basic 7.99 plan to the 69.99 with live tv I get no live channels non of the channels or sport teams I selected show up you can't talk to a customer representative cause the number listed doesn't work you can't..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Bath Fitter

2.4 (156 reviews)
    • www.bathfitter.com

"Would I do business with Bath Fitter in Savannah, Georgia? ABSOLUTELY NOT! A lady sales representative came to our house on May 14, 2024. I signed a three-day Notice of Cancellation for a walk in shower. Sales representative..."

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service

ANGI Homeservices

1.5 (278 reviews)
    • www.angi.com

"I contracted one of your recommended service contracts for my son's driveway and it is worse now than before. I paid Mr. Patch $300 to reseal the driveway and fill in the crevices. When he finished, I told him this doesn't look..."

Read All 460 reviews Customer Service

HomeAdvisor

1.3 (271 reviews)
    • www.homeadvisor.com

"Home advisor contacted me a couple of months ago, needing HVAC contractors. I informed them I didnt do domestic work only industrial and or commercial, and only in the Shreveport/Bossier area. They told me that they had commercial..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service

Mr Appliance

1.4 (153 reviews)
    • www.mrappliance.com

"Ice maker issue. Tech arrives replaces entire mech/electronics. Says its working. Charges $550. Replaced part not the problem! Leaves. Doesnt work! Call. Tech comes back. Same deal. Doesnt work! Call angry. New tech arrives. Solve..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

Michael And Son Services

1.6 (112 reviews)
    • www.michaelandson.com

"They charge $70 for an estimate. They can make a living on giving estimates alone. All they have to do is come to your home, give you an inflated estimates- so you will say NO to the work- and then they leave. Now you're out $70..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

CSC ServiceWorks

1.3 (126 reviews)
    • www.cscsw.com

"This company is absolutely horrible. If I could give them a zero-star rating, would still be too high for them. My apartment complex used them and had nothing but problems with the machines. So they recently switched. We, the..."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Warranty Direct

1.4 (34 reviews)
    • www.warrantydirect.com

"After paying my initial deposit and paying my first monthly payment I havent received a documentation of the contract and policy so I requested to cancel my subscription but they kept talking and wont listen to my request."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service