Browse Household Essentials Companies

Household Essentials

Bounty Towels

2.1 (25 reviews)
    • bountytowels.com

"The material is junk and doesn't absorb like the product from 3/4 years ago, is synthetic junk. The thickness and absorbency is much less than previously. The towels tear almost every time from the roll and break apart almost inst..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Scott Products

1.6 (13 reviews)
    • www.scottbrand.com

"Just wanting an explanation as to why your prices have gone up knowing its corporate greed and not inflation and yet all of a sudden your toilet paper is see through. I have pictures. Quality goes down and you charge more?..."

• Advertisements

Grove Collaborative

2.5 (21 reviews)
    • www.grove.co

"I put my order on hold because I didnt know if I was gonna order anymore. I know Im not gonna order anymore now you need to cancel my account. I will never order again and I will be putting this on Facebook to stay away from your..."

Dawn Dish

3.2 (15 reviews)
    • dawn-dish.com

"I am a retired hairdresser, I had to do my own hair color at home and found out that I didnt have any shampoo handy to wash my hair afterwards. So I grabbed the Dawn foaming dishwashing spray used it, and I am so pleased at how..."

Rejuvenate

1.2 (11 reviews)
    • www.rejuvenateproducts.com

"I dont have an account why are they trying to charge me $119 and trying to how they got my cash app card number Im very upset"

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

O Cedar

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • www.ocedar.com

"Sooo I saved my pennies from my fixed income to buy the o-cedar mop and bucket. Day 4 it was broke. Could not return it. And can't even get to the customer service because of some damn verification number I never got. No I can't..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Cottonelle

1.9 (16 reviews)
    • www.cottonelle.com

"The new commercials about swampy, clam shell down theres are so disgusting that they make me physically *** Please stop!
    This goes for you too, Lume!"

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Raid

2.7 (13 reviews)
    • www.raid.com

"Help! ShockedWorried about my parrots & the adhesive on my hands from the flypaper rolls that I just hung up. Package says Non-toxic, but this is clearly a pest killer. Ive washed my hands 5 times after handling this flypaper...."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Ziploc

3.2 (18 reviews)
    • ziploc.com

"I brought a 6 pack of gallon freezer bags 38 per pack. I've experienced the blue zipper from the inside of the bags coming detached from the bag in the middle of the bag."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

The Epoxy Resin Store

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • www.theepoxyresinstore.com

"Imagine my disappointment and dismay when I opened my box to find THIS. At first, I thought there had been leakage in transit but no, I just got ripped off. As a small business owner, every ounce counts in this economy. This is..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service