Browse Household Essentials Companies

Household Essentials

Clorox

2.6 (30 reviews)
    • www.clorox.com

"Good evening I want to thank you the chlorox company for the opportunity to work together I really need a job and I am available i need a feedback please"

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Air Wick

1.3 (36 reviews)
    • www.airwick.us

"I have several of these plug ins and the refills leak badly. They discolor the plugins and no matter how often and how hard I clean them the stains will not come off."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kimberly Clark

1.9 (29 reviews)
    • www.kimberly-clark.com

"On the last 4 boxes of Kleenex, the plastic that separates the Kleenexs in the box has come out of the box after only 10 tissues have been taken out. I will no longer buy Kleenex tissues."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Oxiclean

2.1 (27 reviews)
    • www.oxiclean.com

"I can't use a lot of my pods for laundry because they are stuck together!! I've never had this happen before with other pods."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

DrClean Spray

1.1 (38 reviews)
    • buydrcleanspray.com

"The tablets take a long time to dissolve, using it on an oven and lavatory, absolutely useless, if you have money then give it to a charity."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Fiskars

2.0 (25 reviews)
    • www.fiskars.com

"I have been loyal to Fiskars products for over two decades and so I was very disappointed when the grass shears I purchased from them last fall were completely non-functional (the piece that locks the shears falls down into place..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Reckitt Benckiser

1.5 (18 reviews)
    • www.reckitt.com

"KY liquid is so thin that it is no longer pleasurable to use. The same product (different container made in 2022 & prior was awesome).
    Why was the quality compromised?
    The first pic is the good one, which is no longer available.
    The..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Libman

2.5 (25 reviews)
    • libman.com

"Still have not resolved this issue. Customer service forwarded me a video which did not address my particular issue-"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Arm And Hammer

2.6 (25 reviews)
    • www.armandhammer.com

"Why do they have the EXACT same ingredients?? If it's unsafe to use in litter box but ok for carpet how can it have same ingredients on boxes?! There is obviously something different yet according to your ingredients on each box..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Arch Ebusiness International

1.3 (27 reviews)
    • Household Essentials

"I want to know what had happened to my packages for more then 45 days? Can someone please help me track my packages. Our event is on saturday and the t-shirts is not here yet, i really need someone to please help me."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service